[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you leave the skinnyfat mode? If I cut I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: this thread.png (354KB, 518x585px) Image search: [Google]
this thread.png
354KB, 518x585px
How the fuck do you leave the skinnyfat mode?
If I cut I will look like a skelly
If I bulk I will look like a fatass with not much more muscles
>>
by realizing that shit is temporary, doesn't really matter if you look like shit for a few more weeks
also, it's not like you immediately become hambeast mode
>>
>>36460676

Start lifting
>>
>>36460676
cut as much as you can in a month or two. then start bulking slowly
>>
1) stop giving a fuck
2) lift and bulk
3) cut
Congrats you are now ottermode. Of you wish to build more muscle, start over at 1. If you're happy, keep lifting once or twice a week and eat at maintenance.
>>
>>36460709
I'd disagree in general. But it really depends on what OP looks like.

>>36460726
I'd agree with this.

Post a pic OP. We need to see what's best for you brah. We need to help you become a sickcunt.
>>
File: pic_related.jpg (437KB, 1241x1884px) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.jpg
437KB, 1241x1884px
>>36460757
I look like utter shit
5'8 and 140 lbs
>>
File: skinnyfatguy.jpg (759KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfatguy.jpg
759KB, 2448x3264px
In a similar position, got really out of shape the past few months. Planning to cut for 2-3 months with strength training, then bulk afterwards
5'11, 150 lbs
>>
>>36460676
Lift faggot LIFT
>>
Bulk then cut
>>
I would say eat at maintenance with maybe a slight surplus until you have some muscle, then cut. you could cut, but you would just be weaker and look like a spooky skelly.
>>
>>36460828
Seriously dude, it looks like you don't even lift. Lift, bulk up a bit, then cut. Any sort of gains will help you look way better.
>>
>>36460949
>cut for 2-3 months

cut what
>>
>>36460828
>>36460949
clean bulk first at a 500 calorie excess, starter gains will actually get rid off some fat during your bulk and you both have the potential to look decent in 6 months I think
>>
>>36460828
Easy: Bulk at a surplus of 300kcal and lift some weights.

>>36460949
Easy: Bulk at a surplus of 300kcal and lift some weights. Don't cut.

You wanna know something lads? You're both going to make it. But only if you put the effort in.

https://youtu.be/QoM0VCSkNG4
>>
>>36460996
belly fat? I'd rather cut now than later
>>
>>36461022
You'll look like shit if you cut. And you'll just plot the belly fat back on once you bulk again.

Don't be afraid of the bear brah.
>>
>>36461007
Thanks for the advice, worried I would look bloated if I ate at surplus first.
>>
>>36461045
even if you do end up looking like shit, stick with your bulk (though you could lower to a 300 kcal surplus like >>36461011 suggested)
it will all be worth it after you cut

you have to think about the longterm, else you will never make it
>>
Just recomp, idiota.
>>
>>36461240
I've checked the internet and no one can agree on what "recomp" means
>>
>>36460676
Carb cycling recomp. Look up leangains calculator.
>>
>>36461007
>>36461011
DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET FAT
>>
>>36460981
This is good advice. I've definitely had results from this
>>
File: 1447461098206.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1447461098206.png
262KB, 446x456px
All of you skinny-fat faggot should go instantly bulk mode. You look, like shit, no mather what you do, you will look like shit for a while. No point cutting since, not only will you look like a skelly, it's harder to cut witouth muscle mass because your maintanence calories are very low.

Start bulking and profit from noob gains. You will know when to cut
>>
DO NOT listen to these dumbasses that say bulk first. CUT first and get your routine down. If you cut first, you'll still be making strength gains while you get your form/routine down, and it'll help you get your diet on point with eating enough protein. Once you get to the point where you can see abs, THEN bulk. By then, you've reached the end of your cutting noob gains, and you got your diet/form down enough to where you won't fuck up your fist bulk like most dumbasses and you know what works for you

Even better is if you end up being a NYR fag and giving up after a month, you would have at least lost a few pounds instead of gained a few...
>>
>>36460676
Lift at maintenance for a few months and reevaluate after that.
>>
>>36461321
>>36461392
DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BECOME A YOYO SKELETON.
>>
>>36461321
>>36461411
>>
>>36461411
in the beginning yeah. still better being a yoyo skeleton at the beginning then an overweight fuck... either way he's gonna look like shit in the beginning
>>
You could follow Scooby's advice and eat large quantities of lean meats, oats, whole wheat products, vegtables and fruit while doing cardio and lifting for 8 hours a week. Nobody on here has the willpower to eat clean for more than 6 months so I guess just bulk then cut.
>>
>>36461428
What we would think would work best aside.

It depends on what he prefers really, I'd rather be builtfat than skellylean.

But yeah, it's commitment that's important.

Stick to either cutting or bulking OP. Follow it through.
>>
Don't do either. Eat maintenance, focus on building muscle.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.