[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gym extends the females only time from one hour to two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 26

File: 572464.jpg (95KB, 316x528px) Image search: [Google]
572464.jpg
95KB, 316x528px
>tfw gym extends the females only time from one hour to two

The joys of living at college
>>
File: poop.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>mfw I dress up as woman to get around women's only hours
>>
>>36455153

Just say you identify as a woman and scream rape if they try anything. Use their own bullshit against them.
>>
>>36455187
This t᠎b᠎h f᠎a᠎m s᠎m᠎h.

Just don't laugh in their faces, and it will work like a charm.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 915x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 915x705px
>>36455153
>>
I wish I was a white male
>>
You're a white male.
>>
>land of the free

More like land of the cucks
>>
>>36455177
> mfw I dress up as women to get around women's only sauna days
>>
Not even joking guys I used the "I identify as a woman and if you say anything against me I will scream rape" a ton of times back during my time at university. It worked, this was quite a few years ago too - before this whole SJW craze.
>>
>>36455153
My university doesn't have much of a problem with sexual harassment at the gym so we don't need a "women's only" time. Stay mad.
>>
>>36455153
the fuck is female only time
>>
>>36455354
USA is so cucked, they have time slots in the gym for women only. They are the american equivalent of sweden.
>>
>>36455354
Its a sexist form of discrimination against men however since men "can't be discriminated against then its okay because men should stop being whiny babies"
God forbid if there were "men only hours" then the sjw women would tear the gym down
>>
File: well shit.png (82KB, 331x251px) Image search: [Google]
well shit.png
82KB, 331x251px
>>36455153
>female only time
What kind of fucking shit gym are you at?
The gym where I go (and pay 43,90 euroshekels per month for, jesus christ) has no female only hours. In fact, mostly qts and bros fitness where I go. I've never seen someone get laughed at. everyone feels kind of like family. even the older guys are total bros.
>>
>>36455187
>>36455204
I did this for an intermural sport.
They required that you had 2 women on the field at all times.
I told them I identified as a female and that they had to let my team play.
I could tell the ref didn't want to fight that battle.
>>
>>36455378
Every hour is "men only hour", women are afraid to go to the gym. White males can't understand this, because they never experience opression.
>>
>>36455354
Basically the whole "end sexual harassment" thing in the US has made tons of men sexually harass women even more out of spite
>YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO, WE'RE FREE AMERICANS, IT'S JUST A COMPLIMENT, etc

This means that it has gotten so bad that women literally need time at the gym exclusively for them in order to not be sexually harassed.
>>
>>36455407
Take out all the SJW buzzwords and this would be pretty spot on. Basically men never actually need to worry about being harassed at the gym (unless it's by other men).
>>
Just go during ladies only hour to scope out the honeys. I shouldnt have to tell you this.
>>
>>36455407
I'm a white female and I've never been oppressed in he gym. All the dudes are just nice to me and my friends and I've never even once heard a sexist comment or seen sexist behavior at all. I guess America is just fucked. Glad to live in the Netherlands.
>>
>>36455372
>>36455378
>>36455410
i hope women only time only happens in shit gyms bros
>>
>>36455436
u might be just ugly t b h
>>
>>36455153
my old gym had a womens only section that you could only access with a key card
I was a bit pissed that the only vag machine was there and they'd steal all the smaller plates from the mens side
>>
>>36455407
Women aren't afraid of going to the gym, they're intimidated, big difference
>>
>>36455436
>I guess America is just fucked
yup. Any time someone tells the men in this country that they are doing something potentially unethical, they will instantly take it as a direct attack on their masculinity and start doing it even more
>tell men that grabbing women's asses makes them uncomfortable, and it would be decent of them to stop
>WHAT, NEXT THING THEY ARE GOING TO DO IS CASTRATE ALL OF US AND MAKES BE WOMEN
>Men proceed to grab more women's asses because "muh masculinity"
>>
>>36455410
That's not what happens at all, and even feminazi's haven't made that argument
>>
File: view.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>female only hours
>>
>>36455458
>>36455410
Do you live in Detroit or something?
>>
>>36455446
Nah. I used to be 65kg chubster but after six months of hitting the gym hard and dieting properly I'm now 12kg lighter. I'm pretty good looking, just trying to cut down the final bit of fat through cardio/squats.
>>
>>36455458
I'll take things that don't actually happen for 500, Alex
>>
>>36455410

This.

Same logic as the burka: Muslims can't NOT sexualize and objectify their women, so they must cover the woman's head/body to dehumanize them and not rape them... Also, keeping the woman from having a full identity outside the house is a great tool for oppression...

Women only hours are bullshit, but what time are they? Are they everyday of the week? Makes me want a "men's hour" at noon where all the chads bench press and unscrew the lids of their shaker cups, passing them along and sipping the Jewish coffee.
>>
OP: Seriously, just go to the gym. It is a violation of title IX to deny you access to the facilities for gender reasons and they risk a class action lawsuit from every male student and alumni if they do anything about it.

GO OP. Do it for your gains and your country
>>
>>36455153
Just wear a wig, bra and heels to the gym and say you identify as a woman. If they try to stop you play the discrimination card and get the LGBT community to fight your case. Time to use them against themselves.

Then proceed to outlift everyone else in the gym and dominate the place like an Alpha beast.
>>
>>36455472
>even feminists don't make that argument

Thats because on the extreme ends they will just simplify it to "all men are just evil pigs". My argument is at least giving men the benefit of the doubt by saying they sexually harass women as a means of desperately protecting their masculinity. It's a serious problem here in America, men will do just about anything if it means being percieved as more "masculine". And it's sad, they're the true victims sometimes, living life constantly on edge that they aren't living up to some standard created by nothing but self repeating nostalgia of what we thought men used to be like.
>>
File: 13452206280.png (62KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
13452206280.png
62KB, 226x223px
>>36455517
tfw i want to do this for keks sake but I live in yurop and theres no female only hours bullshit here
>>
>>36455520
Hahaha Ya done goofed buddy, you weren't supposed to go that far down the rabbit hole when they were telling you about toxic masculinity in sociology.
>>
>>36455501

It'd also help if women didn't wear clothes that were so skimpy and revealing and actually believed in gender equality: you know who gets oogled in the gym? The girl wearing yoga pants and a tank top that shows 75% of her college aged tits. Know who isn't getting oogled? The girl wearing a t-shirt and a pair of shorts (feminine shorts) just as a man would be wearing.

It's not rocket science, rape is rape and harassment is harassment but don't hold a corn cob in a crow field and not expect to turn black.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (5KB, 303x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
5KB, 303x167px
>>36455327
Mfw I dress as a woman in general
>>
>>36455372
i've never been to a gym that was women only hours. stop exaggerating, faggot.
>>
>>36455153
Go to the gym half an hour before its due to start and when they ask you to finish your workout halfway through a set of heavy deadlifts refuse to leave.

If you are lifting heavy enough they'll back down.

If you back down you are DYEL as fuck and need to try harder.
>>
File: blaha.jpg (18KB, 342x392px) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
18KB, 342x392px
>>36455153
>female only times

I seriously hope this is a meme I missed out on
>>
>>36455546
A lot universities are implementing this as a response from feminist student groups.
>>
>>36455436
That's because you are white and only know what it's like to be oppressed a little bit. You're still fairly privileged.
>>
>>36455153
Wtf kind of shit school do you go to? First time I hear of any gym like that.
>>
>>36455560
The State Universities of New York (SUNY) system have them.
>>
>tfw no gymbro

How do you guys get past the no singles policy if your friends don't lift?
>>
>>36455569
Probably all the black guys. It doesn't even sound like a feminist concept to segregate women tbqh lad. More like some 1950s catholic school shit.
>>
Tell them you're trans female and go to the gym
>>
>>36455556
>one off from 5 quads.
eh, I guess. I've never felt like I am "under privileged". I've been living by myself since 18 for three years now and I have a cat, a decent paying job and a finished higher education with lots of job prospects for the future. Combined with the fact that I'm smart (imo) makes me think I'm genetically pretty lucky. Could have rolled worse.
>>
>>36455590
I was only joking. I just typed a load of bullshit to get responses and you seem to have taken it seriously. I'm sorry.
>>
>>36455539
I never even took sociology, I just go to a uni where it's really obvious. You see groups of guys hanging out saying shit like "yeah I fuck so many bitches, etc" and cracking all kinds of jokes, but you can hear it in their tones that they secretly have no clue what they are doing, they're just all trying to fit in. There's this constant implied "that makes me manly, r-right guys?" at the end of everything they say. Just find a group of young frat bros some time and listen, you'll know what I am talking about.
>>
>>36455153
My school tried this but I started going anyway telling them that I'm genderqueer. I got other guys to do this, too, and the system collapsed in like 2 months and they got rid of the female only hours.

Talk about owned
>>
>>36455579
I've been around to a handful of the schools in the SUNY system and I know one of the reasons the University at Buffalo started it was because of the higher international student population. They have about 18% international students there and a lot of them are women from India and Pakistan and Asia, where the accepted culture is that women should be /fit/ but not be seen by men when they are sweaty and "gross".
>>
>>36455600
I'm autistic. I can't read into serious comments or troll comments as well as others apparently. Sorry if I seem like a fucking idiot
>>
>>36455153
I'm really glad that never happened while I was in university. I don't think it's happening at either of my Alma Mater's right now.
>>
>>36455622
Thats OK bby.
>>
>>36455153
go in and demand that they either introduce a male only time or they reduce your membership fee

email the manager and politely request the following:
1: Reduction in your membership
2. Get rid of the women's only time
3. Introduce men's only time

If none of those pass then threaten to sue
>>
>>36455613
>Implying frat bros are representative of the entire male population in the US.
>Implying being in a party culture group (like a frat) doesn't lead to more drunken hook ups.
>Implying wanting to be intimate with someone makes and talking about it with your friends makes you a predator who harasses women on a daily basis especially in the gym.

You need to leave your dorm more friend
>>
>>36455153
>live in Sweden
>Refoogis get gym cards paid for

Why does this happen
>>
>>36455614
You sounds like a cringe worthy mother fucker but god damn I hope this story is true.
>>
>>36455645

I'm TELLING you guys that it's literally as easy as saying "I'm genderqueer so I identify across the spectrum of genders and today I'm feeling feminine." and if they buck against this just answer with "you think you can tell someone's gender by their outward appearance?"

I'm TELLING you that it works. I've done it and I've lifted during the "women only" time and went in to deadlift 4+ plates while identifying as a woman.

You can use their rationale against them so easily because it's based on emotions and not logic or facts
>>
>>36455645
This is a great idea.
>>
>>36455550
Its mostly a Canadian thing.
>>
>>36455153
What school?
>>
>>36455665
>You sounds like a cringe worthy mother fucker
lmao

I just want to lift during my break in between classes, and the faggots put the women-only hours from noon to 2pm which is exactly when my break falls. I've got a fiancee and etc so I'm not there to creep on girls I just want to get big C'MON
>>
>>36455407
>never experience oppression.
>the situation that we are talking about is literally an example of said oppression.
>>
>>36455694
Do you really call that oppresion? Wew lad you must be sheltered. Anyway, I don't see why women's hours are necessary, but it kind of pisses me off that they think they are entitled to it.
>>
My gym has a 'female only' section, but not female times. I don't mind at all though, more barbells for me
>>
>>36455655
>pay for very exclusive gym at premium price
>no blacks
>no female only hours
>no sand
>no indians
>only white bros and cardio bunnies

Feels good to be white and rich, lmao.
>>
>>36455674
I'd rather maintain my credibility and get rid of degeneracy than resorting to that

I'd sit outside the gym and get the male (and maybe female also) members to sign a form requesting that the gym lowers the membership cost for men in relation to the hours lost per week.

it's pure sexism to do what they're doing
>>
>>36455693
Don't worry anon, you can leave humanity (and gender) behind. I believe in you
>>
>women only hours
well they have to empty it out for them to clean sometime
>>
>>36455153
>Put on wig
>say you feel womanly today
>wo whenever you want

That's what's great about ultra liberals, everything is ok as long as you can rationalize muh feelings

>why do you pee in the shower?
>save water muh environment
>>
Why does it suddenly take them twice as long to clean the gym?
>>
>>36455716
I pee in the shower because it's easy and saves time. Just aim at the drain and there's no problem. Are you autistic or something?
>>
File: CMfBGPlUYAQr1cN.jpg (16KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
CMfBGPlUYAQr1cN.jpg
16KB, 599x337px
>>36455407
>>
>>36455728
i piss on my feet every shower to prevent athlete's foot
>>
>>36455494
Fat is not mutually exclusive to ugly honey
>>
>>36455699
I'm not implying segregation-tier police-beating tree-lynching oppression but your absolute "can never experience oppression" narrative is part of the reason this shit is socially acceptable.
Do you really think that creating female-only spaces will improve gender relationships in society? Because to me it seems to be treating women like universal victims that need to be coddled and sheltered.
>>
>>36455728
You jumped the shark right there bruv
I pee in the shower as well and was called disgusting by those hippy chicks and I just told them It saves water and that's that

No need to bully pls boss
>>
>>36455372

man, Europoors are so desperate for their countries to be meaningful again that they grasp at straws to try to make America look bad.

It's ok, your culture is dying, and it's all part of life. Just accept it. It was shitty anyway.
>>
>>36455407
I agree with this sentiment, except males are not immune to oppression (although in the gym is not where they have to worry about it). Guys have to worry about it more with things like society telling them they aren't allowed to feel emotions aka. Feel human.
>>
>>36455494
Pics
>>
File: dubs.jpg (6KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
6KB, 244x207px
>>36455799
>>36455811
>>36455822
3 in a row
>>
>>36455767
But I'm not ugly senpai.
>>
>>36455622
Fuck off attention whore.
>>
File: before weight loss.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
before weight loss.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
>>36455822
This was last year before I lost weight senpai.
>>
>>36455905
pls stay away from london
>>
>>36455905
No face or timestamp kouhai. You could be Angelica Butterfacw for as far as we know.
>>
>>36455436
ur just ugly
>>
>>36455919
Doesn't matter, she gets laid anyway breh
White, female, Not a landwhale, she's all set
>>
File: 1454641021219.png (61KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1454641021219.png
61KB, 255x220px
>>36455799
>tfw USA is shit, europe is marginally shit, asia is kind of shit, africa is just shit, straya is shit, south america is shit, and antarctica is just cold as shit
>>
>>36455919
I've been on 4chan for long enough to know not to do either of those things if you want to avoid getting doxxed. Besides, I didn't post this for you to judge, just as motivation for others. I was motivated by others as well and I've become happier in life as a result, so I hope others can find that happiness too.
>>
>>36455905

Fellow femanon here, those arms are not the arms of a skinny girl. I bet you have a belly under the tank top.
>>
>>36455944
That's why I said before workout. I had spaghetti arms 6 months in, now I have proportional arms. And yeah I had some tummy fat, still do but I'm on the final stretch. Almost made it imo but I already found a qt /fit/ bf.
>>
Guys, stop feeding the attention whore.
She is educated, young smart, lost weight, autistic, blah blah, you name it.
Next thing you know she cuts and posts shit on Tumblr.
>>
>>36455938
Yknow, I actually respect that. Keep doing you, boo boo.
>>
File: dubs fellow.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dubs fellow.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>36455799

this is why we need to leave the EU desu lad, before britbongs become britjeets

Also nice dubs
>>
File: 1454649105199.jpg (10KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1454649105199.jpg
10KB, 380x296px
>>36455979
Right. That's my cue to leave the thread.
A guy posts pic and he's just an anon, but a girl does it and she's an attention whore. Back to lurking it is.
>>
>Student's Union decide to install a women only hour in Gym
>Gym is unmanned card access
>Men are "expected" to respect the exclusive hour, on honour code
>>
>>36455997

>being in the EU
>having any affect on Indian migrants

In it out we can't halt immigrants from The Colonies coming in, we just need to stop those smelly work shy Slavs coming taking muh benefits to send back to their 5 wives and 39 kids back in not quite Russia
>>
>>36455999
He's just mad the only conversation he's had with a girl lately has been on a Malaysian soup recipe forum.
>>
>>36455799
our culture might be dying but you never had one except consumerism and rehashed shit versions of ours
>>
>>36455153
>Working out at college instead of getting student rates at a 24 hour gym
Take it off campus, man. I can't stand waiting around for some group of asshats or asians to do countless sets of fucking rack pulls while some dyel takes up the only other squat rack to do 1plate half-squats, and has 5 people in line behind him.
>>
It would be funny if a group of 10+ men decided to go during "women hour" and say that they identify as women.
>>
>>36456063
Not having a culture is one of the reasons I enjoy america, it isn't stuck on ancient fucking rituals like having a fucking Queen who doesn't do shit and an entire industry devoted to continuing the old ways.
>ceremony for changing of the guard
>Royalty-centric tourism industry
>Only interesting things to come out of British media involve some group of people who have no skill or value other than being hot (sometimes), and having marginally the same genetics as some people hundreds of years ago.

UK confirmed shittiest "culture" of all time
>>
>>36456080
>go to college with 50k people
>three squat racks

Kek, every fucking time.
>>
>>36455653
not the guy you're responding to, but I've had guys harass me in an attempt to prove machismo at work plenty of times, and in their minds they genuinely don't see a problem with it. it is most certainly not contained to "college frat boys". although not all males are pathetic like this, there are plenty, from all ages and backgrounds, that are.
>>
What is the source on OP's pic? I see it posted all day errday
>>
>>36455694
its not oppression if males have been dominating the scene 99% of the time so far
>>
>>36456113
What are you even going on about?
>>
>>36455708
are you purposely trying to ironically prove the point of being "privileged"?or are you seriously actually like this?
>>
>>36455436
That might be the case for you. But a lot of my friends have been scared away from their gyms because of men staring at them and sometimes even following them out or around the gym.
>>
>>36455540
Actually, this one time I trained in a public gym there was this girl in a T-shirt and normal shorts but she was so thick that I sat down in the Smith machine to burn out on presses while trying to catch a glimpse up her shirt while she was bench pressing and then I talked with her.
You non-creeps need to check your privilege, there is literally nothing wrong with creeping on women at the gym, and your oppressive behavior towards creeps needs to stop. If you advocate against creeping you are literally raping the people who creep by imposing your narrow and twisted views on what you consider "normal" and "acceptable" onto them.
>>
>>36456146
Brb I bet that hasn't happened
>>
>>36455905
yeah, i can see why sexism isnt a problem for you. i legit thought you were a chubby guy from the thumbnail.
>>
>>36456125
I have this happen to me as well, and I am male.
You are not special, the difference is that you think that everything bad that happens to you is because you are female, and some male group should be appointed responsible.
We males just deal with the harassment.
>>
>>36455919
>butterface
>implying everything but her face is good
>>
>>36455780
>Do you really think that creating...

Do you just trigger answer without reading the whole post?
>>
>>36456142

>>36455153 pic related detected

go get assfucked by a nigger, Carl
>>
>>36456125
I've had women harass me as well. Especially when they want something from me. My point is that closing a gym to men isn't going to stop harassment because the vast majority of people in the gym aren't the problem. Guarantee some women get harassed by other women on rare occasions.
>>
File: asdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg (95KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg
95KB, 624x352px
>>36456146
And sometimes I think people are following me while I drive home from like 30km out, turns out they live a few blocks away from me

>Do you see what I'm getting at? The world revolves around you if you only see it from the viewpoint of a mirror.

>mfw thinking about those poor, sweet girls being eyeraped by those savages that visit gyms
>>
>>36456140
Lol now the filthy brit just plays dumb to the fact he has a shit culture that's nothing without the royal family.
>>
I like how they don't even realize we're reverting to pre-civil rights America where women were considered infant beings who needed shelter and segregation from men
>>
>>36455540
>its your fault for for being sexually harassed
I get oogled/harassed all the time even if I'm wearing baggy sweat pants and a men's t-shirt. you give males waaaayyyyy too much credit
>>
>>36456146
You're in a place where there's a lot of people and not much else to look at of course people are going to look at you.

You're in a place with a set area for doing certain exercises and a lot of commonalities among workout programs, BUT THERE'S NO WAY SOME GUY ISN'T OBSESSED WITH ME. The world isn't focused on you or your friends, and someone being in the same area as you (especially in an enclosed workout space) is not harassment.
>>
>>36455407
YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>36456171
>You are not special
i never said i was in these regards, thats kind of the point- its a general nuisance that needs to stop
>you think that everything bad that happens to you is because you are female
never said this either, a lot of the worst things that have happened to me are irrelevant to my gender
>and some male group should be appointed responsible
also never said this. I actually specifically said it's not fair to blame a bad behavior on all males.
you seem to replied to stuff that you made up in your head. you should probably seek a professional to help work some of those mental issues out though.
>>
>>36456197
OK
>>
>>36456171
>we just deal with harassment
no you dont, you guys have complained about it on this board MULTIPLE times. Frankly unwanted harassment is not okay regardless of your gender. but dont be delusional about yourself brah
>>
>>36455153
>>tfw gym extends the females only time from one hour to two

>womens only hour

What the fuck is this shit?
Isn't that unironically sexist that women get the gym entirely to themselves?
>>
>>36455436
LIMBURG
I
M
B
U
R
G
>>
>>36456232
>why are so many guys betas who never make first move
>waaah looking in my direction is oppression
>>
>>36456204
sure you do. Someone looking your way isn't oogling you, and I highly doubt you're "harassed all the time". Are you like the video of the girl in NYC? People say hi and you yell sexual assault?
>>
>>36456180
do you?
>>
File: 0GGFDeI.webm (378KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
0GGFDeI.webm
378KB, 460x258px
>>36455204
>t᠎b᠎h f᠎a᠎m s᠎m᠎h.

The- the word filter is gone...? Truly the dark days are through desu senpai baka.
>>
>>36455204
senpai baka
Gook filters gone?
>>
>>36455153
desu
>>
>>36456187
>My point is that closing a gym to men isn't going to stop harassment because the vast majority of people in the gym aren't the problem
You say that as if you personally know the population of all gyms. people vary greatly, especially region to region. it's really naive for you to apply your own personal gym experiences, especially as a male, to all other situations. Just consider roiders, these are guys who are being shot up with a hormone that increases aggression and decreases rational thought processes- these aren't the kind of guys i'd want to be around. and btw sexual harassment is not okay for either gender, im not implying that. but you seem to be really limited in your view of things to that of yourself
>>
>>36456270
>>36456257
He used a mongolian vowel separator, an invisible character. ᠎
>>
>>36456232
>resorts to accusations you have mental health issues
Jesus go back to fucking facebook
If the worst things that happen to you aren't about gender, than it seems like fussing that men are predators and machismo pigs is pretty silly, huh?
Stop playing the perpetual victim.
>>
>>36456278
Yeah, I've written a browser extension that replaces it in my posts on 4chan.
>>
>>36456278
Copy and paste will do the trick just fine. I'm gunna troll /o/.
>>
>>36456253
>bet guys
actually the guys i particularly had in mind as a most recent example were all the mexican guys i worked with in a cafe/restaurant. I dont think you can even begin to understand what thats like.
>>
>>36456288
Ha. Unless you already knew your browser's extension API that sounds like far too much effort, but good on you. Fuck goot and his wordfilters.
>>
>>36456132
>women have free will to go to the gym
>men have free will to go to the gym
>men go to the gym more, and are thus more dominant in the scene (what do you even mean by "dominant" anyways, that there are more of them?)
which is not oppression

The solution suggested it to limit the times at which males can go to the gym, which, although minor, is still technically oppression, no?
>>
>>36456276
You've really fucked your perception of reality if you honestly believe that the majority of the population are looking to assault and harass women. That's not statistics work hun. You have outliers, and those outliers are the ones you need to worry about. Different areas will produce different populations, but the vast majority will still no be these super aggressive roiders you think are trying to oogle you.
>>
>>36456232
> those projections
Let me guess, a dumb psychology student studying on parents' dough?
>>
>>36455153
my college has a whole women's only floor.
>>
>>36456255
>Someone looking your way isn't oogling you
I was actually thinking more like im bicycling down the street and a car full of guys screams something crude at me.
>I highly doubt you're "harassed all the time".
I live in los angeles, so it's really not that difficult to be harassed. I walk outside to go get some quarters for laundry and i literally have someone yelling something. I've had guys even physically throw things at me through car windows. Had this other one where it was this old mexican in an old white unmarked van that kept following me, cutting me off and pulling over and waving me down/looking at me right down the street from my apartment.
you really have no idea what it's like and should maybe realize that and respect that sometimes women put up with a lot of bullshit from males
>>
>>36456255
harassment = non-platonic attention from beta males
>>
>>36456326

If you are so fucking timid, stay indoors and in the kitchen.

You're like a self-fulfilling prophecy

Harassment etc. is not limited to you and you are operating from a position of confirmation bias
>>
>>36456287
>resorts to accusations you have mental health issues
you say that as if a there's good amount of people out there 100% fine and dandy.
desu, everyone has their own issues to work through; you're not special in that regard.
>Jesus go back to fucking facebook
what does fb have to do with anything? you sound confused
>If the worst things that happen to you aren't about gender, than it seems like fussing that men are predators and machismo pigs is pretty silly
the worst things to happen to me happened years ago, there's current problems that normal people face on a daily basis that need to be addressed. yeah my fathers death and the unfortunate circumstances was probably one of the worst things to happen to me and it was probably irrelevant of my gender- but that doesnt mean that I'm not going to worry about the exam I have next week. It sounds like your life has been very stagnant and you dont have much to relate to other people with
>>
>>36455153
I still don't get these, shouldn't that be illegal?
>>
>>36456217
>someone makes someone else uncomfortable
>this is the sole problem of th e uncomfortable person in every situation
Some people are overly sensitive, duh, but not every instance of someone saying some dude followed them around is a made up delusion meant to further emasculate men.
>>
>>36456307
>men go to the gym more, and are thus more dominant in the scene
no, thats not quite what i meant by dominant. being dominant requires more than your mere presence. If you're confused about what dominant means I'll google if for you: 1.
ruling, governing, or controlling; having or exerting authority or influence:
dominant in the chain of command.
occupying or being in a commanding or elevated position.
predominant; main; major; chief:
Corn is the dominant crop of Iowa.
>>
>>36456365

I'm thinking it "may" be legal for private gyms.

Under Title IX or if the school gets public money I'm going to wager a guess and say you'd have a great case against them if you so desired, though. It just so happens that men aren't quite as litigous/bitchy as women, thus this goes on.
>>
>>36456326
>people getting my attention is harassment

Have you ever even consider why they might be yelling at you? Or trying to get your attention?

It's so much more than just being a women. Everyone deals with harassment for a variety of reasons and you've settled on the idea that it must happen because you're a woman.

I have people stop me all the time. I have people throw shit at me while I'm driving. I have people size me up on the street. It isn't always because of your genitals
>>
>>36456313
> if you honestly believe that the majority of the population are looking to assault and harass women
again, that's not what I said. just because most of the population isn't doing it, doesnt mean it's a problem. a small portion of 7 billion people, is still a lot of fucking people. just like just because only a some people turn out to be murderers, doesnt mean it's not something we shouldn't worry about. and if you want to get into regional issues, in places like the middle east is it realistic to assume a majority of the males are at the very least sexually harassing women
>>
>>36456326
Again with the massive generalizations
>>
>>36456377
I think even private schools are bound by Title IX aren't they? Idk.

But RE men not suing, that's true. On top of that, wanting equality is seen as misogynistic on most college campuses, and dating/sex is already heavily skewed against men that age so the last thing they want to do is go against feminism like that. That's probably why feminism is so strong on college campuses to begin with, women know they can get away with any stupid shit and men don't dare speak against it for fear of killing their slim chances of attracting women

>>36456132
Men haven't been dominating the scene dipshit. Go show me one single example from the last few decades of men excluding women from a college gym
>>
>>36455458
When does this ever happen???

I realize you don't get out often so you have a dramatized worldview from only hearing about the "real world" on the Internet and TV.

But, I can promise you as someone that actually spends time outside that you are as likely to see some random guy randomly sexually assaulting some random girl as you are to see a car wreck in person.
>>
>>36456315
my fathers been dead for more than a decade and my mom hasn't supported me since I was 17. can you say something actually relevant to the discussion instead of trying to make inaccurate projections?
>>
>>36456394

>You're just delusional, nothing bad ever happened to you!
>Provides stories of harassment
>HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WANTED? GROW A THICKER SKIN! STOP GENERALIZING!

Christ do you even read what you type?
>>
>>36456335
>If you are so fucking timid, stay indoors and in the kitchen.
yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about
>You're like a self-fulfilling prophecy
because i'm a girl?
>Harassment etc. is not limited to you
once again, i never said it was
>and you are operating from a position of confirmation bias
coming from the guy who made up the part where i said sexual harassment was only limited to me.
>>
>>36456368
So what are you actually getting at?

>1.
ruling, governing, or controlling; having or exerting authority or influence:
dominant in the chain of command.

There's no hierarchy in a gym, if you're a member, then you're a member and you are subject to the same rules, regardless of your gender, if you're talking about social or subconscious dominance then that's not an issue that you can quantify or measure, and it also assumes that females are weak and submissive to men, and men will automatically dominate in any situation, which is a complete U-turn.

>2.
occupying or being in a commanding or elevated position.

The same deal, the vast majority of people in the gym are there to work out, believe it or not, rather than to establish their dominance over everyone else in the gym.

>3.
predominant; main; major; chief:
Corn is the dominant crop of Iowa.

This is irrelevant because you already stated that it's not what you're getting at.
>>
>>36456051
>Malaysian soup recipe forum.
Know any good recipes?
>>
>>36456361
There ARE a massive amount of people who are fine and dandy. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong. There are over 330 MILLION people in the US, and guess what? You'll never see or hear about the vast majority because they're fine and dandy. Everyone does have their own issues but guess what? Not everyone reverts to thinking the country is overrun with assholes who are out to get you for it.

>the worst things to happen to me happened years ago, there's current problems that normal people face on a daily basis that need to be addressed. yeah my fathers death and the unfortunate circumstances was probably one of the worst things to happen to me and it was probably irrelevant of my gender- but that doesnt mean that I'm not going to worry about the exam I have next week.

What the hell does this have to do with anything??? You argued that men are the cause of your problems and now you're talking about studying???

>You sound confused
>It sounds like your life has been very stagnant and you dont have much to relate to other people with

Oh look again making accusations about character rather than an actual argument. What's next are you going to tell me I'm an aggressive machismo roider also? Or that I must be a sad lonely blah blah blah.
>>
File: street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg (10KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
street """harassment""" in NYC.jpg
10KB, 300x165px
>>36455436
You've been oppressed, you just have so much internalized misogyny that you don't even realize how oppressed you are.

Has a man ever glanced in your general direction at the gym?
Has a man ever said "hello," "good morning," or similar comments to you?
Has a man ever been working out within 12 feet (~4 meters for the foreigners) of you?

Although many women have been conditioned by the Patriarchy to find such behavior normal and acceptable, it is NOT normal and it is NOT acceptable. It is part of the rape culture that we live in (both America and Europe), and you need to stand up to it
>>
>>36456384
>AY MAMI LEMME EAT YOUR ASS
>I wonder what he meant by that, I shouldn't jump to conclusions after all
>>
>>36456366
Not every instance, but you are right that it does happen.

The vast majority are fine but there are outliers.
>>
>>36456384
>Have you ever even consider why they might be yelling at you? Or trying to get your attention?
I'm a decent looking fit white girl. not hard to figure out, especially when they say crude things that vaguely resemble "I want to fuck you".
>It's so much more than just being a women. Everyone deals with harassment for a variety of reasons
yes, I've said this in my previous posts multiple times- you guys seem to have a very selective reading eye.
>you've settled on the idea that it must happen because you're a woman.
no, i haven't. nowhere in my posts did i say that. I know what it in particular happens to me, but that doesnt mean it only happens to me. again i've said MULTIPLE times that harassment can happen to anyone.>>36456389
>I have people stop me all the time. I have people throw shit at me while I'm driving. I have people size me up on the street. It isn't always because of your genitals
> It isn't always because of your genitals
again see the above. In my case it usually is because of my genitals and I can tell because of the things they say
>>
>>36456449
Do I ever. I make the best laksa. My best friend is a professional chef for a snobby upper class asian fusion restaurant, and taught me recipes that people pay $30 a plate for.
>>
>>36456413
>Men haven't been dominating the scene dipshit
have you been in a closet for the past 20 thousand years or something? but seriously men dont have to exclude women from the gym because Its implying that gym is for males and women are the ones invading their space. a lot of you have even shared theses exact sentiments on this board.
>>
>>36456389
What that tiny population does mean however, is that there is a almost no reason to have women only gym hours. If 1,000 out of 330,000,000 harass women at the gym it's silly to make women only gym hours, even in cities like LA where there is a high overall population (and thus higher % of those 1,000 predators live there), because the population of good still dwarfs the population of bad.

There aren't cities or villages of sexual predators and harassers.
>>
>>36456447

>yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about

Don't know how you drew this conclusion there

>because i'm a girl?

Because the cycle has gone 1. Women don't want to be coddled and considered 2nd-tier humans anymore, and want freedom 2. They get freedom 3. They're scared of it and realize the world is mean 4. They start marching for restrictions again

It's a fucking parody, all of this shit is. We'll be back to female-only schools and eventually burqas at this rate. The self-fulfilling prophecy is that women, under the circumstances that we see now, apparently aren't ready to handle the world as men are, and the biggest proponents of kiddie gloves and autocratic protections are the "feminists".

>coming from the guy who made up the part where i said sexual harassment was only limited to me.

I'm not making it up, your entire argument is stemming from this idea that the harassment you experience MUST be exclusive to you in terms of relativity, and that it's even appropriate to start enacting segregationist and sexist laws based off of a hedgy perception of singular oppression.

I'll leave it at the actual topic at hand in the OP: if your gym is so shit that men are being dicks, complain about it to the manager, or find a different one. No, the occasional casual annoyance or harassment is not grounds for wholesale exclusionist policies that run against every concept of American equality. Women were granted equal rights and freedoms to pursue all that men can, AS WELL as all responsibilities and unpleasant realities that entailed. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>woman only hours
are you fucking kidding me? what?
>>
File: Feminism: Not even once.png (192KB, 350x376px) Image search: [Google]
Feminism: Not even once.png
192KB, 350x376px
>>36456512
>we need to end fat-shaming because the Patriachy tells women to be fit and in shape
>but we need women's only hours because the Patriarchy tells women not to be fit or in shape
feminists plz go
>>
>>36456461
I don't disagree with you that the prevelance is nowhere near the majority, but that's not the point. We don't create laws or rules based off what a majority of people with do, we legislate in a way that prevents outliers from hurting/bothering others: be it as simple as verbal harassment or as serious as murder, we have rules to maintain order despite outlier behaviors. I am not in favor of woman only hours because I think it purpetuates a false narrative about protecting women from men. What we need is equality and safety for all, not segregation and distrust. What I can't stand are Internet soldiers declaring their narrative is the one true reality and anyone else's conflicting accounts are delusions/lies. It gets us nowhere.
>>
>>36456433
So it's psychology, correct?
Cause that's the point when everyone who had any experience with psychology students should start ignoring everything you say.
>>
>>36456448
>There's no hierarchy in a gym
hierarchy does not have to be something infused in a title for you. social hierarchies are all around you and completely intangible.
>The same deal, the vast majority of people in the gym are there to work out, believe it or not, rather than to establish their dominance over everyone else in the gym.
I think you read it wrong, people don't go to the gym to occupy or become a commanding or elevated position. they go there to better themselves yes, but this is not what this means.
>This is irrelevant because you already stated that it's not what you're getting at.
being predominant is not synonymous with being present. these are both very much not mutually exclusive. that kid whos marked as "present" sitting in the back of class, may not be the predominant, main, major, or chief student of the class.
>>
>>36456496
Post em then fagboi b4 I slurp that bussy in lieu of soup
>>
>>36455372
>>36455440
OP is full of shit. I've transferred between 3 universities and I've never once encountered this. I've never encountered it in a public gym either.
>>
>>36456541
Who's the cutie on the left?
>>
>>36456564
>social hierarchies are all around you and completely intangible.
Yes. And generally women are at the top of the social heirarchies, which is why they can get away with constantly demanding special treatment and why men fall all over themselves for female approval
>>
>>36455153
What university you go to where they need to separate women from men at the gym?
>>
>>36456543
> narrative
Triggered.
>>
>>36456565
>it's mostly just really fresh ingredients and a little palm sugar
>>
>>36455153
Of every gym I've been to I've never seen this. You need to find a new one dude.
>>
File: 1458160643479.png (196KB, 1211x1259px) Image search: [Google]
1458160643479.png
196KB, 1211x1259px
>>36456126

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
File: anita.png (1MB, 1024x1611px) Image search: [Google]
anita.png
1MB, 1024x1611px
>>36456587
The same as the one on the right. The fat feminist wrote some article somewhere confirming that she is the same person

>>36456595
An American one. This shit is becoming increasingly common in the US, as feminists have stopped even pretending to support gender equality anymore
>>
>>36455407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
>>
>>36456550
Oh snap son! You got that bitch! STEM Boyz 4 lyfe amirite? Every other major is useless please validate meeeeeeee
>>
>>36455407
you're fucking a white male
>>
>>36456603
K, thanks for posting :^)
>>
>>36455398
>43,90
>,
>>
>>36456618
Yeah but which one
>>
File: 1447994055962.jpg (95KB, 960x794px) Image search: [Google]
1447994055962.jpg
95KB, 960x794px
>>36456604
Fresh ingredients eh?
>>
>>36456299
Trump and I both understand.
You will never understand what it's like to never get attention from the opposite sex, like less regard than the furniture around
>>
>>36456618
[spoiler]is it wrong that I would fuck high test anita but not skinny jew anita[/spoiler]
>>
>>36456564
>hierarchy does not have to be something infused in a title for you. social hierarchies are all around you and completely intangible.

So the suggestion is to take something intangible, and then introduce very tangible restrictions on a large part of society in the assumption that they will somehow counteract those hierarchies?

I'll acknowledge the existence of certain differences in how men and women view each-other and interact, but what you seem to be suggesting is that we should take these as absolutes and enact solid restrictions that are based on the idea that one gender is weak and vulnerable, and one is violent, controlling and in need of restriction.

How is this supposed to remedy or improve the situation? It's the complete opposite of progressive thinking.
>>
>>36456649
Idk which one OP goes to, but I know Harvard was one of the first schools to do this. Not sure if they still do, there was a lot of backlash when it first happened

>>36456676
yes, that is wrong. Skinny jew anita was a cutie, fat anita is fat.
>>
>>36455516
This is true

Why do so many people not know about title IX?
>>
>>36456659
You're welcome to flavour-town anytime bby
>>
>>36456714

Because people seem to think it's a "pro-woman" bill when it's actually protecting both and can be used on those grounds.
>>
>>36456168
kek same

>>36455905
dyel?
>>
>>36456617
That trump supporter is such a qt.
He seems like a really nice guy. Also he has a nice beard. He seems liek the kind of guy who would stick up for you.
He's not very smart but he's probably super sweet. Would crush on.
>>
>>36456627
I am beyond the point of caring about "majors" (a stupid American concept in itself), working as a lecturer and researcher, but psychology students are universally known as FUBAR.
>>
>>36455153
There was a guy who went to my college gym who would constantly harass females, going so far as to break into their cars and waiting for them, as well grabbing them. I had several female friends who were harassed by this guy. My friends who work at the gym told me about how some of their female friends stopped going to the gym specifically because of this guy. The administration took forever to get rid of him due to some student rights bullshit.

I am not saying that this is the right way to deal with the problem, but 2 hours isn't that bad, especially if it is during peak hours, and you don't want to be there during that time anyway.
>>
>>36456765
you forgot to say no homo
>>
>>36456766
>I don't care about majors
>that's why I brought up a stranger's at a Samoan Seashell Summit on the Internet
Sure m8
>>
>>36455153

Does this guy know that he has become the personification of a nu-male SJW cucque?
>>
>living on campus

Good goy
>>
>>36456795
>break into their cars
>administration took forever
Pick one, your story is bullshit
>>
>>36456795
>implying any of that happened
>implying anything that conflicts with my ideology is true
Cuck cuck sucked a bull got a buck
>>
>>36456765

Not very smart? Elaborate?
>>
>>36456795
> implying you dumb cunts didn't just pass the same baseless rumor about the guy among yourselves
>>
>>36455407
Irish white males were the most oppressed race in history. At one point Irish slaves were worth one tenth the price of an African slave. Irish people are white... Just saying.
>>
>>36456795
you're a lying, fantasizing cuck
>>
>>36456814
idk, I'm pretty sure he's not even the personification of a nu-male SJW from that video alone. The >YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE guy seems to be a bigger meme.
Though I think OP's was worse. IIRC the white male comment was brought up about oppression so kind of made some sense. The OP's guy was just so fucking retarded
>Trump is basically Hitler yeah?
>"How so?"
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IS THAT A JOKE? i DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER SO i'LL JUST LAUGH INSTEAD
>>
>>36456808
It doesn't seem that you understood my reference about majors. I was referring specifically to the concept of "majors". In the rest of the world, people just get degrees in chosen specialty.
>>
>>36456829
He waited outside of a female student's car and sat in it when she remotely opened it up. He refused to leave. Legally, this can be construed as breaking, but it didn't really fly I guess.

In addition, he was detained by campus police, who are generally worthless. If you don't believe me, look into the Sandusky case at Penn State, where campus police basically ignored a child rapist. We had a police officer come to our college and speak about how things like this tend to happen because of the administration's interest in keeping up appearances.
>>
>>36455748
this doesn't work. athletes foot treatment creams have roughly 15-20x the amount of urea that urine contains.
>>
>>36456848
>muh china products back to america!
>6th grade speaking pattern
>believing capitalism can work Trump's way
>believing false promises
He's still way smarter than the Bernie supporters but he's bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>36456843
>>36456868
>>36456870
I watched him do this stuff. I watched him pull on a girl's hair, and then later heard her giving a complaint at the lobby while I was talking with my friends.

I don't believe that the US has a rape culture or any of that shit, but sheltered, retarded assholes who don't understand personal boundaries do exist. Most of /fit/, for example.
>>
>>36455540

Even if women dressed in some form of gym burka, some dude would still be busy trying to catch a look. That or they'll come up with some other excuse to objectify the body.

Also, same case can be made for super handsome bros wearing tight shorts and shirts. If they would just stop wearing that I'd stop oogling them and fantasizing about doing them in the butt.
>>
>>36456848
It's just some leftist cuck trying to diminish the guy for blowing the fuck out of every socialist dirtbag at the rally, and rationalise their attraction to him by saying he didn't know what he was doing
>>
>>36456814
He is probably basking in this label, people that are nu-males are usually ones by choice cause they see it as a man's true role in society, to be a cuckold
>>
>>36456618
Graduated on 2014. Never heard of anything like that while I was in college?
>>
>>36456829
>>36456870
>>36456868
>literally HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN U JUST SEXISS KEK NUMALE
You guys sure know what's really going on.
>>
>>36456939

Bullshit, yoga pants and short shorts are so much more distracting

I barely even realize the Muslim girls on my campus are actually there
>>
>>36456142
"Class" priveledge
>>
>>36456961
>literally (grossly exaggerated strawman parody)
You don't understand the meaning of "literally", do you son?
>>
>>36456936
I'm still not going to believe anything you say because I get to keep blaming whores that way.
>>
>he goes to a gym with "females only hours"

l o l
o
l
>>
>>36457000
Literally does not mean only literally now, it can be used for emphasis in a non literal sense. Yes it's dumb but it's accurate
>>
>>36456891
>In addition, he was detained by campus police, who are generally worthless.
Ignore this female's bullshit.
I have got American campus police successfully involved in the past, as a foreigner, simply because I received some dumb Facebook threats from a jock in some US college.
>>
>>36456962
Are you really so simple that tits and ass (stuff you've had unlimited access to since you figured out how to use a computer) are just too distracting?
>>
>going to a college gym

I understand money can be a problem for some students, but anything is better than putting up with the shit that Universities perpetuate.
>>
>>36455234
kek
>>
>>36457042
>replying to a /r9k/ faggot or worse, a sjw baitposter
>>
>>36456936
>Most of /fit/, for example.
You personally witnessed /fit/izens not respecting boundaries just like that guy did, amirite?
>>
>>36457022
>Yes it's dumb
true
>but it's accurate
false

The entire point of the word "literally" is to differentiate it from using words in the non-literal sense for emphasis. Only illitarate retards are using it wrong.

>>36456962
If I saw a ninja working out at the gym I'd probably be distracted
>>
>>36456617
I've never been more convinced this country is ruined.
>>
File: 1451407365084.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451407365084.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>36455544
> mfw I dress as a woman to get aroused >>36455544
>>
>>36455799
Regardless, both America and Europe will end up mongrelized like Brazil at this rate.
>>
>>36456936
Wait you saw him pull a chicks hair and didn't do shit?
>>
File: STFU.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
STFU.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>36456569
>>36456954

It happens at several colleges. Not all of them, but there are multiple universities in the US and Canada with women's only hours. Harvard was one of the first, started in 2008. They claimed it was for Muslim women, since they can't work out when men are present. U. Toronto also did it, that's where people like pic-related come from so it shouldn't surprise anybody.
It's mostly at Universities, but I did find this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2311098/Peter-Lloyd-Why-Im-suing-gym-sexist-women-hours.html
Apparently some gym in England had women's only hours too and the guy sued. I didn't care enough to research any further.
>>
>>36455934
New Zealand is cool though t b h senpai.
>>
>>36456648
anon at >>36455398 must be German
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.