[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1449704458236-1.jpg (79KB, 580x362px) Image search: [Google]
1449704458236-1.jpg
79KB, 580x362px
Military Presses
One-Armed Rows
Pushups
calf raises
Shrugs
Chinups

This is the bulk of my work out. I sometimes add or remove exercises. I do 5 sets for everything, the reps vary from 3 to 15. I do 3 chinups, for now, but I'll do 8 pushups, and 15 calf raises, etc. I go up with reps until I reach 10 comfortably, at which I load up. I only have DB.

Progress has been excellent over the past few weeks: I couldn't do a single pushups a few months ago only, now I can do 8, which hasn't stopped amazing me yet. I couldn't do a single chinup 4 weeks ago. I managed to do 4 and I still can't believe it. I'm 75 kilos.

I've changed my program a lot over the months, often because of /fit/ advice, but this is what I have for now: based on efficient principles, works most muscles in most ways, no useless variety. Push, pull, legs, although I'm aware the squats are lacking. They used to be in my program, and I still squat sometimes, but I'm waiting for a barbell to get started on that stuff. I've grown major quads, compared to before, by just squatting my bodyweight for months.

You can comment on my work out, add things, remove things, etc. I'm not interested in a brosplit, although this workout takes me almost 2 hours to complete. I don't believe that past a certain point, you start raping your gains. That sounds like bullshit spread by gym owners, to both minimise attendance and maximise their financial gains as it takes you twice as much time with shorter sessions, to get anywhere, or to give up, as I imagine is the case for most gym-goers. Give up later, give us more money.

ITT: routines.
PS: more pics like the OP.
>>
File: deadlift-muscles-worked.png (105KB, 455x295px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift-muscles-worked.png
105KB, 455x295px
>>36455062

Only other one I have.
>>
Squats and deadlifts work calves?!
>>
>>36455362

Of course. What do you think you stand on doing these moves?
>>
Anon, stop fapping to men's bodies and be constructive. Post a comment.
>>
>>36455794
Why don't you just follow a proven beginner routine instead of making up your own retarded shit?
>>
>that whole conspiracy paragraph
Mate, you're an idiot. Gyms make their money from the people who pay a subscription but never actually go. The idea of over-exerting yourself isn't made up by anyone, though that's not to say that many beginner programs have much less volume than people can actually handle.
>>
>>36455832
>Why don't you just follow a proven beginner routine instead of making up your own retarded shit?

Because I did that once and /fit/ said it was shit. And it was.

This program is based on routines that have proven their worth, though.

What's retarded about it? It works great: strength increase, a lot, physical looks: amazing.

I'm turning into a fucking Chad Thundercock faster than ever.
>>
>>36455875
>Mate, you're an idiot.

But those who go, if they stay twice as much, would take room longer. Don't be silly.
>>
>>36455930
the hell are you doing nigga

>pushups

for real? benches dude

>no back work besides "rows"

??????
>>
>>36455965

Friend, I don't have a bench yet. I'm doing pushups because my max is 10, with them, and that's not much, which means I can go on increasing strength doing them for quite some time. Once I get to 20, I'll do bench presses.

Also, friend, "no back work", what do you think chinups are?
>>
File: HTB1ZqrcGVXXXXX0aXXXq6xXFXXXq.jpg (48KB, 534x425px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1ZqrcGVXXXXX0aXXXq6xXFXXXq.jpg
48KB, 534x425px
>>36455965
>no back work besides "rows"
>>
>>36456033
needs to be adjusted, I started scoobys pullup program for beginners a few days ago and my abs felt like they were torn to shreds
>>
>>36456526

This is true. I doubt pecs are used doing chin ups, either, actually.

HOw many chin ups do you need to be able to do to do 1 pull up?
>>
>>36455159
>no lats
whut?
>>
>>36458191

Is that wrong?
>>
>>36458285
Your lats are a pretty important muscle when deadlifting. The are used to pull the bar into the body.
>>
>>36455062
>Military Presses
>One-Armed Rows
>Pushups
>calf raises
>Shrugs
>Chinups
>This is the bulk of my work out.
>you can comment on my work out, add things, remove things, etc. I'm not interested in a brosplit, although this workout takes me almost 2 hours to complete.
Are you interested in weight training or calisthenics?
If calisthenics, just add something for legs. Hill sprints hits 2 birds with one stone since it is cardio too.
If weight training interests you but you dislike brosplits, do a proper program like SS or candito's UL
>I don't believe that past a certain point, you start raping your gains.
What?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.