[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1456445661141.jpg (107KB, 824x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1456445661141.jpg
107KB, 824x1011px
I want to train to beat the shit out of someone. What are my go to exercises? He's training in boxing and thinks he's real tough. I need to bring him down a notch or two. I also hear he drinks alcohol and walks with another tough guy.
>>
Drinks Alcohol? That's his one weakness, capitalize on it. Dress up as a beautiful woman, get him drunk / chat him up... Seduce him. Then when he's at his most vulnerable, you let him fuck you in the ass, tape it, and then put up the video of him fucking another man in the ass on facebook.

He will be ridiculed and ostracized from your society.
>>
>>36454362
He's on alcohol?! There's no way you can take him on, man, he's too crazy and out of control! Just forget about it.

Learning to fight will help you several times more and quicker than lifting weights if it's fighting that you want to do. Pick a martial art and find a club near you.
>>
>>36454392
Lol. That's gold. I'd rather not get rammed up the Arse if I can avoid it. I have a gay friend tho.
>>
>>36454394
I want to save money. I already have a regular gym membership. It has two heavy bags and some gloves available. Should I just punch the bag like a madman? I'd like to beat him at his own game. Then he'll see I'm top dog.
>>
>>36454446
Probably better than nothing but he'll most likely beat the shit out of you if he's got experience and you've got none.
>>
>>36454446
no. get some instruction, if he's boxing then make sure his friend isn't there and get experience grappling. wrestling > judo > bjj
>>
>>36454362
this a bait thread, but in that hypothetical situation you gon die
>>
>>36454486
Don't be silly, anon. OP is the top dog and have always been, it's just that people haven't recognized him as he deserves. But they will after this. If they only knew what kind of crazy alpha hides behind his quiet and respectful facade.
>>
>>36454362
go train muay thai, boxers fall like leaves if you hard kick their legs
>>
>>36454362
Okay, I'll actually bite. Tell me how you two match physically and how much fighting experience you have. Anything above middle school scuffles counts.
>>
>>36454362

So you want to train for years and years just so you can beat him up?

inb4 > i think about beating him at the end of the year

Thats not how it works. If he is a heavy/tall dude with fighting experience, you cant just lift weights and do martial arts and beat him up in a year. Personally i got bullied when i was younger. Yeah im bigger and stronger than any of these guys are today, but it took me 6 years to reach that point. Im not going to beat someone up because he bullied me ages ago.

If he is on your level, the best would be to do a surprise attack and try knock him out and go full rage mode.

inb4 this is a bait anyways
>>
>>36454486
This ain't bait friend. This is real life. A real situation which should be taken seriously. I don't think I'm gonna die tho lol
>>
>>36454498
I could be the hero here mate. Imagine the kind of respect this could earn me from my peers? I could even become a cop despite my history as a teenage shoplifter and drunken disorderly.
>>
>>36454509
Ok I'll train to hit low then. Cheers mate.
>>
>>36454523
I havnt seen the guy. By nature I'm not an aggressive guy but have been I fight situations generally under the influence of alcohol and have been hit a fair bit and grappled to the ground a couple times. Never really landed any hits as I said not physically aggressive.
>>
>>36454534
This has gotta be done asap. I could even be on this guy's level physically. I've been working on the road lifting cones and sign poles. I also eat clean.
>>
>>36454541
Wow. Pretty tidy job u did there.
>>
>>36454392
this is a great plan, but id take it a little further. id stay in disguise and start a steady relationship with him, and eventually get married. we'd honeymoon in paris and make love under the eiffel tower. hed work hard during the day and id keep our nice little house clean, and have dinner ready for him when he gets home. when he leaves for the gym, all his proton shakes and jew powders would be laid out for him. hed smile and give me a passionate kiss before heading out to get his gains.

we'd have an amazing five years together, until he comes home one day and finds his best friend ramming me in the kitchen, atop his chicken and broccolis. this will shatter his heart, which we all know is the ultimate gains goblin. he'll wither to a shadow of his former self, and ill clean him out in the divorce.
>>
File: _20160320_122611.jpg (126KB, 835x826px) Image search: [Google]
_20160320_122611.jpg
126KB, 835x826px
>mfw no one said pipebomb yet
summer must have come early this year...
>>
>>36454596
That's an ugly story dude. Don't contribute unless u have a serious comment. I'm a dude btw and can't afford to move to Paris.
>>
>>36454654
I don't want to kill or disform the guy. Can't u read?
>>
>>36454557
Yes, add assault to the record, that'll help.
>>
>>36454654
yeah either that or that meme was never funny
>>
>>36454727
It'd be self defence. Plus I won't be hanging around after the jobs done to meet and greet.
>>
>>36454392
top kek
>>
>>36454362
Listen my friend I tell you a story that was part of my life for very long

>be 16 and weakling but with a pretty GF
>we were a couple since 1 year but had some problems
>she started dating a guy (20 years)
>he fall in love with her but she came back to me
>he threaten me for more then 1 year
>waited infront of my house with friends and shit like that
>decided to become a fucking killing machine
>went to the gym like a insane, started boxing and later MMA, joined the army with 18 after high school
>my bully moved to another city but has his family and friends still in my town
>never forgot him
>5 years later I meet him at the cinema in my town
>at this point I was 6'1, 191 pounds heavy and trained martial arts for years, also a professional paratrooper in the german army
>he see me, his facial expression change to fear, he looks nervous and turns pretty pale
>I went straight to him very close
>"Hey Oli, still remember me?"
>he cant even look in my eyes and is mumbling shit
>his GF next to him looks confused because
>notice a little kid next to his GF, its his son
>I allways waited for this moment but I decided to be a better man than him
>grabed the collar of his sweater, he dosent even try to resist
>"Not today Oli"

Today im happy I dont kicked his ass. He was my motivation for years and now I can set better goals then beating some idiot.
>>
>>36454362
>guy trains in fighting already
>op is so inexperienced that has to ask for training tips on an aztec paper plane appreciation forum
>op is going to get his ass beat.

top fucking kek

Train SS, anon.
Dodge his first few swings, trade a couple of light taps, and then when he least expects it, hoist him onto your shoulders and squat him for reps while grunting loudly.
He'll be so confused, he'll drop his defence, giving you the opportunity to finish him off with a katana.
>>
File: kek.jpg (72KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
72KB, 596x628px
>>36455252
>>
>>36454362
If you're bigger and stronger than him and he hasn't been training boxing for long, then you will be able to beat him after 6-8 weeks of boxing training. Alternatively, learn a few simple counter moves to standard boxing moves and practice each one for 20-30 minutes every other day with a partner for 4-6 weeks
>>
JAILHOUSE STRONG BIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!
>>
>>36454362
0/10 right big toe foot worship not possible i am sorry
>>
>>36454362
take him down most likely he knows nothing about jiu jitsu and when you're on top of him he won't know what to do. But at least watch vidos on it or better yet join a class. That is probably the best way you can beat a boxer with limited time
>>
>>36454362
Do squats and cardio
>>
>>36455247
>so a professional paratrooper in the german army
Was he a shitskin?
>>
>>36455247
So basically you originally got cucked By a guy named "oli"?
>>
>>36454362
wow she looks massive

I would let her crush my manlet head in between those thighs
>>
>>36454362
Just learn the RNC and guillotine choke
>>
File: 1454479002328.jpg (78KB, 490x499px) Image search: [Google]
1454479002328.jpg
78KB, 490x499px
>>36454646
>>
>>36455439
Only cucks call others out. He couldnt steal my girl and I was man enough to not beat him infront of his GF and son. Move on you insecure manlet
>>36455406
no I live in eastgermany, no shitskins here
>>
>>36455247
Great story cheers
>>
>>36455252
Bro I said serious answers only
>>
>>36455275
Ok
>>
>>36455786
The serious answer is you're going to get your ass beat.
What the fuck are you expecting, that you can do a few fucking sit ups, and you'll be able to win?

This whole "need to bring him down a notch or two" makes you look like more of an egotistical prick than he is.
Either ignore him, or go train how to box. Hell, do it at the same place he does and make him look bad if you think you can, but you sound as stupid as those people that come here posting "how do i into abs in 5 weeks for my date?"
>>
>>36455483
Rnc?
>>
>>36455862
He trains in the park. I suspect he's a closet fag. That would explain a lot actually ha.
>>
>>36454646
>atop his chicken and broccolis
>chicken and broccolis
>broccolis

fucking kekd hard
>>
>>36454362
Run him down with your car.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>36454456
This a wrestler will fuck a boxer up anyday, he would never see it coming
>>
>>36456465
Good advice shithead. How'd u like that sarcasm? That's the shit u like isn't it? Why don't I just jump off a bridge instead?
>>
>>36454646
Inb4 OP falls madly in love with his nemesis and ends up having a happy, no homo relationship with him
>>
>>36455247
You should have beat up his son
>>
>>36457202
That's the best I can do. I think we are going to have a great future together. I'll put my life on the line for this. I won't let anything stop me.
>>
>>36457222
Taught him a lesson in manners.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.