[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soop fit, Whats your opinion on fasting 16/8 every day for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: scoobye.png (148KB, 1260x388px) Image search: [Google]
scoobye.png
148KB, 1260x388px
soop fit,

Whats your opinion on fasting 16/8 every day for a month? No cheatmeals or non-fasting days in between. My goal is to get on the single bodyfat digits (im currently 13%). Got any good meal plans? Any advice is welcome
>>
>>36453760
Works as long as you eat under maintenance without additional benefits besides that. So you can just eat a deficit, throughout the day. Some find it easier on an intermittend fast.
>>
>>36453772
So the whole ''fat is mobilised when you're in a fasted state'' is a meme?
>>
It's just a schedule that makes it easier to consume less calories. I've been doing it for 3 months and I don't have any issues staying on a deficit.
>>
>>36453781
So, are there any benefits when doing fasted low intensity cardio and fasted weightlifting in seperate days (with BCAAs) for losing fat?
>>
>>36453804
Yes, increased insulin sensitivity mostly. Read up on leangains.com.

Most anecdotal evidence in favor of IF cites getting rid of stubborn fat as its main benefit. It also allows you to get the full effects of Yohimbine without having to jump on keto. However the guy who made IF popular recommended ingesting a shit ton of BCAAs during you fast and also carb cycling. Again, you can read up on the details on the Leangains site.
>>
>>36453836
Can you elaborate on carb cycling? What should my macros look on gym/cardio/rest days? I can't seem to find an answer on these two.
>>
>sixteen hours
>fast
>>
>>36453871
how much?24?
>>
>>36453760
been doing 16/8 intermittent fasting for two years. feel great. no longer get hungry. eat what you want, as long you're in a deficit you'll lose weight
>>36453871
>you
>smart
>>
>>36454070
Thanks for your answer! Will doing low carbs + 16/8 help lose weight faster?
>>
>>36454151
It's about calories.
>>
>>36453778
>implying anyone here actually knows the answers to these questions
>>
>>36453760
Works really well for an older guy I work out with. He's 49 and on minor prescribed TRT but no other enhancements. He eats only in a 4 hour window each day. At around 5'8" he's about 175 pounds and I would estimate his body fat in the single digits, or maybe just at 10%, and he's been maintaining it for months. He's not extremely strong though.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
Fatty here, down to 290lbs from 323

it took me 1 month to get used to fasting 22/2, and Ive been fating for over 2 weeks now, psmf diet to be exactly.

People say that fasting makes you burn more fat, that it regulates insulin levels, this that blah blah blah, but you know why I like fasting so much as a fatty?

Because it's a new lifestyle in which my life doesn't revolve around food anymore, instead of being in the kitchen 4-5 times a day, I'm only there once a day for about 30 minutes, Instead of having to plan and measure each and every one of your 5 or 6 meals a day, you only have to worry about 1 (my meals are currently around 1200cals)

The cravings are completely gone, you know how sometimes after you eat a regular meal, you find yourself kinda hungry 30 or 40 mins later? well with fasting, your daily meal is normally pretty big, even if it's only 1200cals you're probably gonna be stuffed. And it gets to a point in which your body doesn't register hunger until your eating hours (I eat at 7pm, after lifting) Your body is an extremely resilient tool, and if you work it, eventually it's gonna start working with you too

I don't see fasting as a miracle, but I see it as an easy way of hitting your goals without the risk of snacking or overeating
>>
>>36456271
Thanks for the reply! Im gonna try fasting and fasted weight lifting with bcaas for a month or so and see how it goes!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.