[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get all your vitamins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: #1.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
#1.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
how do you get all your vitamins?
>>
eat food
drink orange juice
go outside
>>
>>36452743
I DONT!

FUCKIN LOL
>>
>>36452765
XD
>>
>>36452746
how much orange juice do you drink on average?
>>
>>36452780
i get the cardboard juice box things that come in 6 packs and drink like 2 a day
>>
I don't get any vitamins since fruits are nothing but plain sugar. This is what /fit/ told me.
:)
>>
File: 110930-P21306.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
110930-P21306.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>36452743
With these.
>>
I get some b vitamins through my monster energy, got a container full of 1 gram per pill of vitamin C in the fridge too but too lazy open it.
I don't lift since 3 years and come on fit to shitpost.
>>
>>36452743
>Vitamin A
That's in a lot of stuff, but there's a LOT of it in carrots and I happen to love carrots. But it's also in almost any other vegetable.

>Vitamin B
There are a lot of those (1,…,12), but they are found in meat, eggs and dairy. So if you eat those, you'll probably be fine. Also, B6 is in most vegetables as well, especially beans, broccoli, spinach. Also bananas.

>Vitamin C
In most fruits, but in particular oranges and other citrus fruits.

>Vitamin D
Go outside and your body takes care of it. There's some of it in mushrooms, but it doesn't really matter much.

>Vitamin E
You won't have problems with that one, just don't think about it.

>Vitamin K
Similar to Vitamin B, really.

Anyway, bottom line is: Eat meat, dairy, eggs plus good vegetables (carrots, broccoli, spinach, paprica, tomatos, sweet potatos) and fruits (oranges, bananas) and you'll be fine. You can of course take supplements if you feel paranoid about it, but unless you have symptoms of deficiency, it's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: chanko1.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
chanko1.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
Chankonabe
>>
>>36452743
i like bois
a-are you single?
>>
>>36452785
lmfao are you offering this as advice
>>
>>36452911
Made some of this tonight off of that train untamed dudes youtube. Forgot to put egg in the meat mixture but damn this stuff is great.
>>
>>36452922
well its how i do it, each box is like 8 ounces fampire
>>
Are there any good supplements one should take
>>
>>36453027
a multivitamin and 2 orange juice boxes a day
>>
>>36453035
basically
>>
File: 489489156.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
489489156.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>36452743

>Just be yourself and you'll have girls all over you!
>>
>>36453043
>>Just hop on the 'ch0n and you'll have girls all over you!
>>
File: 1369197424489.gif (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369197424489.gif
13KB, 500x500px
>>36452743
Why do people say this
>>
>>36452894
Underrated post. Good work, anon
>>
>>36453027
I take tyrosine. Helps with regulating my serotonin. Good if you're young (like 16-24). Makes sleeping easier and generally you feel better overall imo. Do some research first though.
>>
>>36452894
if you want a tasty dose of your daily vitamin A and C requirements, i recommend eating a red bell pepper. those things are goddamn amazing.
>>
>>36452743
Really? Do you think I'm pretty good looking? That's very nice of you, thanks
>>
>>36452894
lol vitamin D is absorbed from foods. The sun acts only as a catalyst for its metabolization
>>
>>36452937
Link to video? I've seen most of alan thrall's stuff and must've missed that one.
This shit was delicious when I was in Japan but I never knew the name of it. Would love to try and make some at home
>>
>>36453156
Its a disarming tactic
You compliment someone and point out something they most likely will agree to, such as OPs post.
another example is "Hey, you did great work on that project we finished yesterday (at work). Im sure you will get a raise for it"
Its created to make people like you and build trust
>>
vitamins are a fucking meme m8 I swear
all I get is vitamin C and zinc for better working dick, better sleep and immune system boost
nothing else seems to do anything
>>
Multivitamin juice and some fruits, mostly bananas, apples and oranges.
Vegetables too.
>>
Multivitamin, might as well take it since I got it for free with proton order
>>
Can someone give me some good vitamin high recipes that aren't a massive fucking bore? I have a ~balanced diet~ (ie not enough protein) when I'm at home, but when I'm at university I cook for myself most dinners, and usually just do meat + carbs + maybe a bit of salad or an apple.
>>
>>36452743
That guy is good looking just for the hairdo+beard combo.

Other than that he is just a dyel who needs to make faces to look handsome in a pic.
>>
>>36453850
Are you a sociopath?
>>
>>36452894
This is like special ed shit m8. Don't talk about things you don't understand
>>
>>36452743
i just eat lots of fruits and veggies
>>
File: male faces.jpg (52KB, 508x691px) Image search: [Google]
male faces.jpg
52KB, 508x691px
>>36454302
You have no idea what you are talking about but enjoy wallowing in your delusions I guess.

Just know that your subconscious knew precisely what it was doing when it compelled you to make that post.

You on right me on left
>>
>eating fruits
>>
>>36454302
>dyel
Nick Bateman has a good body though
>>
veges and fruit masterrace
>>
>>36454688

It's been well established that a wider facial shape is more attractive in a male. Specifically a wider jaw and wider, higher cheekbones.

Narrow faces are attractive characteristics in women and that same narrowing elongation of the face in a man makes him look like a pussy.

Women like 'ugly' brutish men. Being pretty is for girls. It's not the same in men at all.
>>
>>36454808

not that anon but no.

the prototypical handsome male face is exactly as that picture explains.

the only place that the square head is #1 is on /fit/.

source: look at every male model.

tapers from cheekbones.
>>
>>36454808
Round faces on women is more attractive than narrow though. At least to most people. I think you've got something mixed up.
>>
>>36454848

he's just bought into the testosterone meme.

broader = better because it indicates more testosterone, right?
>>
>>36454821

Male models are scouted by fucking gay dudes with a preference for feminine aesthetics and 'pretty' people.
Actually attracting women has nothing to do with being 'pretty' beyond whatever silly shit they pick up from popular fashionable culture.

Actually attractive men, as in biologically attractive men, show signs of high testosterone and symmetry aka wide, even square faces.

Male models are pretty boy fags. Do you really think women are honestly attracted to the visual stimulus of a skinny face, eyebrow trimmed, dick sucking lipped guy with perfectly groomed stubble and a faggy tan?

No, their pussies soak for dudes that show evolutionary signs of being able to take a punch to the head and not die.

Strength, power and the ability to exert dominance over rivals is the primary attractive quality in a man. Wider faces and the high test that causes them are more attractive for that reason.
>>
>>36452894
I looked up b12 amounts in various meats I eat and found out that I wasn't even hitting 100%, more like 70-80% at best. Still better than nothing but I started drinking stuff fortified with it.

Now I take a multi that has 1000's% of things every few days.
>>
>>36454688
Me on the left before I lost my hair
>>
>>36454860

ahahaha yeah exactly as I thought

see: >>36454856

like you're 100% wrong dude, and even doing 5 minutes of googling on human sexual dynamics would show you that.

but ye cool have fun.
>>
>>36454856
What do you mean broader? I'm just talking about round vs narrow faces on women. Round is more attractive to most men.

I don't pay attention to what make features women did attractive cause I'm not gonna be able to change my face structure. And I just don't give a fuck anyway.
>>
>>36454808
>Women like 'ugly' brutish men
I want an anorexic teen qt gf damn it and they want a pretty boy/man ;_;
>>
>>36454879

It's literally not a meme. I suggest you google it and you will see overwhelming evidence that a broader face in a man is a sign of higher testosterone, greater dominance and more attractiveness to women.
>>
File: lsTHho5[1].jpg (86KB, 349x554px) Image search: [Google]
lsTHho5[1].jpg
86KB, 349x554px
>>36454860
>Do you really think women are honestly attracted to the visual stimulus of a skinny face, eyebrow trimmed, dick sucking lipped guy with perfectly groomed stubble and a faggy tan?
Yes actually, with long term relationships that's exactly how it works.

With one night stands it depends, but the high test guy with better skin still wins. High test guy with more European nose, full head of hair etc. etc. still beats the "brute", Valuev, whatever with more total masculinity. >outtotalled

Then you have bodyfat. High test = lower bf. Now think about effects on face.
Or just look at Ahnold so I can type less. Chubby cheeks/babbyface = death sentence no matter how high test you are. Unless you have mongolian tier cheekbones or some shit.
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 500x500px
>>36454688
Im all the attractive things except my acne scars fuck it all up
>>
By taking a multivitamin. It supplies me with 50-100% (depending on the vitamin) of the vitamin abd minerals in just one dose. As a result, all i have to do is watch my macros.
>>
>>36454688
I have all of the characteristics of the "sexy face" except I have wrinkles between my nose and the corner of my mouth and I'm pale. Also I have the blue eyes bonus.
None of it matters since I'm a 5'6 manlet anyway.
>>
File: 1425795388317.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1425795388317.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>36454302
>Anyone who isn't a disgusting pile of dehydrated muscle olympia-tier ugly, or 500lbs heavy with 'bulk' (lard) is a dyel

I want this meme to die
>>
>>36454995
Dude look at his skinny arms and shoulders. If that's not dyel I don't know what it is.
>>
>>36454945

They prefer more feminine men for long term relationships because it means they're more likely to provide. It's literally beta bucks.
A more masculine, high test, lower bf (as you say, we're almost in agreement) WIDER faced more dominant man is more attractive to them for straight up fucking but long term they're more likely to cheat because they've got more options because they're more attractive to more women.
>>
>>36454975
That sucks. Not being sarcastic here, that sucks, cause as a prettyboy your scars literally ruin any appeal you had before. If a hypermasculine man had the same scars he could have a chance of looking even more attractive inside his nieche.

Now your only hope is to befriend some mlp goth gamer gurl and only ask her out after 6-9 months. Minimum.

I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1413975754026.jpg (34KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
1413975754026.jpg
34KB, 424x283px
>>36454993
>have all of the characteristics of the "sexy face"
>None of it matters since I'm a 5'6 manlet anyway.
>>
>>36454975
>>36455028
acne scars are treatable you idiots
>>
>>36452743
swallowing that guy's loads
>>
File: ripperoni.jpg (22KB, 347x300px) Image search: [Google]
ripperoni.jpg
22KB, 347x300px
>>36454993
>>36455031
>>
>>36455022

Your perspective is 100% fucked up.

The masculine look you're referring to is ACTUALLY the male model look.

Prominent brow ridge, strong cheek bones, coming down to a decent jaw and chin. The face is basically an inverted triangle to put it basically.

If you google this you'll find its objectively regarded as the best face shape out of all of them for aesthetics.

The look you think is masculine is essentially hypermasculine, which suffers from being overdeveloped and neanderthal looking.

I also don't think you really know what you're talking about, its kind of evident how you're responding to people telling you things about cheekbones

e.g.

> chubby cheeks/babbyface = death sentence no matter how high test you are. Unless you have mongolian tier cheekbones or some shit.
>>
>>36455022
>It's literally beta bucks.
Except with top tier women it's pretty beta bucks as a status symbol, sex in the city and so on.

I don't know about your assessment of width of the face being relevant. There are several studies that state that high test men (as in high concentrations of T) get laid more but (big but) high test during puberty and adulthood has no effect on bone structure. Only the prenatal test (high test moms ftw) matters as far as dimorphism of the face is concerned. However prenatal test in turn is not synonymous with high test during adulthood either.

Personally I am "low test" as fuck yet I have high fwhr, midface ratio, by all measures I should be drowning in ovulating pussy. Yet because of my effeminate mannerisms, high browbone (even though it's valuev tier hyooge my eyes stick out like I'm Bambi) and low libido I am a khv in my mid 20s talking about male physical attractiveness on 4faggot.

Shoulda done a cycle after all
>>
>>36455031

Move to a country where that height is only slightly bellow average and slay mad pussy. I'm 6'0 but ugly AF and I have no hope.
>>
I eat my veggies and fruits.

And I don't mean the disabled and gay, by the way.
>>
>>36455121
Oh yeah browbone is not the only thing that's physically wrong with me but I'd rather not indulge in any more blog posting

>You're just ugly then
I know but I still have a wide face etc. Where's dem ovulating white bitches at?
>>
>>36454893
not all of them, anon.
source: im buildfat and i had a anorexic yoga gf
>>
>>36455151
>im buildfat and i had a anorexic yoga gf
tfw no dumbo gf? D-dat you?

Also, teach me your ways.
>>
>>36454993
>I have all of the characteristics except a lot of the characteristics
I have all the characteristics of Christian Gray except I'm not a billionaire or embarrassed about s&m.
>>
>>36452743

Live baby birds. Seriously check out the contents.
>>
>>36455121

It's pretty much all in your mannerisms desu.

We can nitpick about what makes a man attractive but it really is almost entirely about how he behaves and his status in life.

I'm pretty fucking 'attractive' but it doesn't help at all when you spend all your time shitposting.

If I don't make an effort I don't get laid.
>>
>>36455190
>13 characteristics
>lack 2
>WOW YOU LACK A LOT OF CHARACTERISTICS
>>
>>36455090

The argument literally started because I disagreed that a 'narrower' facial shape makes a man more attractive.

I agree on most all other points.
>>
>>36452743
S U P P L E M E N T S
There is no scientific proof that supplemental vitamins are any worse than vitamins from healthy food, so.

Go to the nearest drug store, buy a bottle of "sport" multivitamin and a bottle of omega 3 6 9.
Take one multivitamin pill with every dinner.
Take one omega 3 6 9 pill with every breakfast and dinner.
You will always feel healthy and get enough macros to eat whatever diet you want to.
>>
>>36452743
how to get this skin tone?
>>
>>36455315
Tanning, make up and photoshop.
>>
>>36453043
That guy is literally me without glasses.

What.
>>
File: 4 laugh.png (163KB, 566x227px) Image search: [Google]
4 laugh.png
163KB, 566x227px
>he doesn't take supplements
>>
File: 20070118-Audrey.Hepburn.HQ.41.jpg (613KB, 2000x2816px) Image search: [Google]
20070118-Audrey.Hepburn.HQ.41.jpg
613KB, 2000x2816px
>>36455190
Applying that chart categorically to predict someone's success with women is stupid. So he's pale. Wanna bet that an equal amount of women will find him attractive, maybe a slightly different nieche than Chad archetype?

If you're not a complete autist you have something called intuition and you have two eyes which hopefully have seen what works and what doesn't often enough to justify that intuition.

I regret having played the know it all itt. The data behind these charts and studies is not as unambiguous as everyone would like to believe. Blame women and their ovaries. Ovulation, pms and estro fueled hysteria and other neuroses and generally whimsical and insecure personalities, inflated sense of entitlement thanks to tinder/insta society... blame women.
>>
>>36454860
Dude I am picturing what you look like and Loling my arse off
>>
>>36454860
Uggo detected lmao
>>
>>36455028

My skin has finally cleared up, I might get a Whitehead once every 2 weeks now.

I get mires all the fucking time, it's amazing how quickly the compliments go away once a pimple or two pop up tho
>>
Not just vitamins, but all the micros

>bag of mixed veggies
>there's like 4 micros and 3 of them are under 10%
>bag of mixed fruit
>has 8 Micros but again most of them are under 10%
>whole grain bread and cereal similar story

I don't get it.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.