[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attraction and Genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: qts.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
qts.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
So /fit/ I know we like to discuss genetics on this board. I also know that to appear attractive to the opposite sex, you have to look as if you would pass on good genetics to their offspring (eg for example, its good to have wide shoulders and small waist)

But do genetics play a role in which races are most attracted to you, and which races you find most attractive?

Something I have noticed is that North African, Middle Eastern and Desi women seem to find me very attractive, eyeball me a lot. Then after that it would probably be white women (though not nearly as much as Middle Easterners mentioned above). After that it would be blacks. Then finally it would be Asian girls, who literally do not even look at me and I don't think I even exsist to them. (Can't comment on latinas as there aren't too many around where I live)

So is there some kind of genetic/physical thing that plays into this? I am talking about in general btw, I might walk by an Arab chick who doesn't check me out, and a White girl who does, but it would be the exception, not the rule. Anyone else noticed things like this?

Pic Related
>>
Black girls always like and comment on my long, straight, blonde hair. But maybe that's just because they're jealous.
>>
>>36451091
Haha. You ever been with a black chick?
>>
attraction is cultural, yes.
>>
>>36451150
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>36450951
Yes of course race has effect. Not because of genetics tho, probably societal norms. Am black, and arabs, black, qt aryans love me. But Asians never.
>>
>>36450951
Arab girls love the purest of alphas, be happy anon they have high standards.
>>
>>36450951
I attract Middle Eastern and Asian girls
I am 75% greek and 25% Spanish

I find Eastern-Mediterranean and middle eastern girls very attractive. I would fucking destroy the OP red shirt girl.
>>
>>36451162

pretty self explanatory.

who you are attracted to is as much related to the culture in which you were brought up as it is your genetics.

what is attractive varies immensely by what culture you go to and ask.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 443x332px
>>36450951
What nat are you OP?

I'm Saudi and I noticed from most to least that it goes like this:

>white
>Arab
>Northern African
>desi
>and same as you- Asian women

>tfw exotic
>>
As an arab from the levant.
Desi
Arab
White
Asians
>>
>>36450951
FUCK fit, I'm pretty mixed race. Like 15 different races(all like 5 percent each to) according to a dna test i had, though I look mostly Spanish/Italian. Currently backpacking through Europe, in Sweden atm

So first, I have been practicing eye contact and i've been getting better but i mean...does it mean anything?
I get some decent eye contact, but its only like a quick glance at me and they never smile. Am i supposed to run around with a grin and wait for a response? is short eye contact enough of an ioi that if they even sort of look at me that i'm supposed to take that as a good sign?

Second, I can occasionally approach, but more often than not i don't. Basically like 2-3 approaches at most a day. How do i stop being such a pussy and approach more?
That is no where near enough and I don't want to waste my trip through Europe not getting laid.
I've actually had a couple close calls, but they were both with american girls as well.
>>
>>36451196
>>36451212
OP here. I am 100 percent white. Ethnically speaking 50 percent Irish and 50 percent French. I was born and raised in the UK though, never lived abroad (but planning to), have travelled though. Town I grew up in only had white people (virtually). I am often mistaken for Algerian, Moroccan, Turkish or Syrian tho

>>36451194
Yeah same here senpai, I find middle eastern girls and also desi girls to be the most attractive by far, so I'm not complaining haha.
>>
>>36451281
Ask a friend to hook you up.
>>
>>36450951
I'm Arabic but I look like a white boy. When Arabic girls think I'm a white guy they treat me nicer but once white girls find out I'm Arab they find me hotter. So really it's a win win situation. I'd think it has a bit to do with taboos and shit
>>
white as fuck guy here

i love high test black, asian and middle eastern girls. Never really had crazy hard ons for white girls
>>
>>36451281
The key to eye contact is holding it strong during conversation with women, and looking away just after she does. Don't want to creep her out, but want to show you can hold it longer than her without flinching. Eye contact makes a big difference in conversation (with guys and girls), it will eventually become second nature to you.

From what I've heard about Sweden people are quite introvert (due to cultural and climate factors), so girls probably won't make too much eye contact.

In terms of approaching when travelling, I love it.
Reason 1. You won't know any of the girls and never see them again (unless you arange to).

Reason 2. You have a tailor made excuse to talk to them. Just ask any girl how to get to X (even if you know the way), then ask them if they are from the city/town you are in then, then ask them for a cool things to do or whatever, and take the conversation from there. She'll naturally be interested in you and want to talk cause you're not from there.
>>
>>36450951
I'm mutli racial (Black and White)

Indians
Oriental Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
White GIrls
Black girls.

For some reason redheads love me, I guess it's cause I'm part Irish and have dark skin, but gray eyes. Feels ok man.
>>
>>36451357
Thanks man. Exactly what i needed to hear. I sometimes overthink this shit.
>>
>>36451433
Where else you going on your trip? What steps are you taking to preserve your gains?
>>
>>36451498
ATM, I'm planning on a couple cities in sweden->estonia->germany-> bosnia->then denmark or poland. but like 2 weeks ago I wasn't even planning on starting in Stockholm and yesterday i bought a ticket to go to somewhere i wasn't even planning on this week because round trip tickets were so cheap, so I'm not sure but those are the ones i think i'll do the best due to the whole race thing. I heard Spanish looking guys do well in some of those countries.

I've only been out here for a week and a half and so far buts its already so tough.
For the first 4 days of my trip i didn't even eat, nerves, lack of sleep, and the time change. Luckily they do have grocery stores and eating right isn't too difficult, especially since i dont want to spend most of my budget on restaurants anyway.
The tough part is working out.
Atm I've been trying to do like 20 minutes of body weight but i can already tell you that that isn't enough.
I'm gonna see how easy it might be to get like trial memberships at any gyms that might be where I'm staying but we'll have to see
>>
I am white, 50% belarussian from my mother side and 50% polish/ukrenian from my fathers side but i think i might have some German in me because i have a German surname.

I have light brown hair with Blue eyes almost 6'1 with broad shoulders with strong jaw line.
Arabs and White chicks like me but the Arabs chicks are more forward towards me.
Also from my expirence middle easterns are a diverse group, there are some white looking arabs and brown looking arabs who fit the streotype.
>>
>>36451561
Brah I wouldn't worry about your diet and training when you are travelling. You'll get back on track after a few weeks of being home, just relax and enjoy your time travelling.

Also don't be nervous, you'll find out that when you travel things tend to fall into place. Getting around is quite easy with intuition, and there will normally be someone around to ask for directions in English in this day and age.

Enjoy it bro!
>>
Idunno, i have very dark features and tend to be attracted to aryan chicks and dudes, at least blond

>tfw jew attracted to aryans

Can't claim the other way around, it's a mixed bag
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 412x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 412x284px
>>36451589
>I am white, 50% belarussian from my mother side and 50% polish/ukrenian from my fathers side but i think i might have some German in me because i have a German surname.

Tl;dr: I'm vanilla.

>Also from my expirence middle easterns are a diverse group, there are some white looking arabs and brown looking arabs who fit the streotype.

This is like literally every racial group barring whites and Asians.
>>
>>36450951

I'm White. I've never noticed a certain "type" to be attracted to me, it's more individual to the girls themselves and not their race.

I've dated white girls mostly, but also latinas, asians, and quite a few were mixed race. The hottest two girls I've dated were half white/mexican and half white/Japanese.

This is just anecdotal, but in general white girls were the most annoying/boring/self-absorbed. The black girls were really cool, at least until you pissed them off, and were fairly conservative for the most part. The Asians I've dated were sweet and innocent, no real complaints, but sometimes parents will be upset that she's not dating someone from their own race and they'll try to "hide" you.

But I've liked my latina girlfriends/lovers the most. They tend to be up front, there's less guessing games, and they're not afraid to fuck. White girls tend to have the most reservations about sex, making you wait so you don't think they're a slut, at least in my experience.

>>36451281

Try Tinder if you haven't already. Lots of locals will be meeting to meet up just because you're traveling. I'm American and it seems to work for me.
>>
>>36451281
How old are you and are you alone?
>>
>>36450951
I am white and everything female seems to hate me

Even the fucking dogs
>>
File: 1443020298356.jpg (52KB, 250x342px) Image search: [Google]
1443020298356.jpg
52KB, 250x342px
Its both nature and nurture when it comes to attraction with women. Both come in to play and feed into each other.

Women are subconscoiously attracted to masculinity and domination and consciously attracted to whatever the media tells them to be attracted to and what thier female peers approve of. Womens' attraction is basically them wrestling with these two concepts in thier head and you're usually the one who decides which one is the winner. In a white dominated country (ie poland) the status quo will be attracted to white men, so white men will be top of the food chain, in an african dominated country (ie sweden) there will be more grey areas, although, being white is a kind of worldwide factor of wealth and status. Ive found a lot of non white and even non english speaking women go for me compared to thier white native counterparts.
>>
/autism/ general?

>OP posting an essay
>actual replies on a saturday night
>legitimately posting your ethnicity and what kind of girls like/dislike you to random people on the internet
>>
>>36452313
welcome to /fit/ you fucking goober
>>
>>36452296
>an afrian dominated country (ie Sweden)
Hahahahha

>>36452313
Well you're on here too and its Saturday night. And yes my life is so depressing at the moment I am posting on a Taiwense Opium Trading image board on Saturday night
>>
Not really on topic but:

Can girls automatically tell if you're a spaghetti spiller?

In all my classes I keep to myself and do my own thing, but I'm literally the biggest beta. This one group of girls always try talking to me after lecture. Now they try to sit near me.

How do I prevent them from showing them my autism? They only started doing this when I started t shirts that showed my gains. I didn't want this man
>>
>>36452203
I have been doing tinder. i get a lot of matches but i think i try to fast for the date. any tips or sample convos?
>>36452217
23 and yes all alone
>>
>>36452364
>any tips or sample convos?

>insert shitty open line
>talk about her life and shitty hobbies
>say wow youre really cute
>ignore her messages
>she will proceed to msg you a million times for that der attention
> ask to to meet up
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
>>36452203
>>36452364
>>36452377

Does tinder work of you're curry?

Because I told my Indian friend not to bother downloading it but now I'm not too sure...

Feel like a douche desu.
>>
I'm half Asian/white, so American white girls are usually not attracted to me. However, my Lithuanian friend made a Tinder using my pictures, and I'm getting much more matches there even though they're all white girls. Maybe Elliot should've moved to Eastern Europe.
>>
>>36452411
It's online dating so if you're ugly you're not getting shit, not even the ugly girls
>>
>>36452364

>Say Hi
>Small talk
>She'll usually ask if you're traveling or whatever, ask how you're liking the country, blah blah blah
>Of course say yes, just stay positive and energetic and talk about things you want to do
>Ask about cool local places and if all works out you have a date, better yet she suggests things and says "oh you have to go here," then you can just be direct about it and see if she wants to meet up someplace
>If the conversation goes well and she's responding fairly quickly, you can set something up in 10-15 minutes.

It doesn't always work, you have to play it by ear. Traveling on your own, some nights you'll meet people and some nights you'll just be by yourself. It's always a little scary, but whatever happens you'll come back having grown and learned about yourself. A lot of people are too scared to do it, so you have that going for you.

My other advice is not to have a mentality of trying to fuck girls just to fuck em. Let that come up if it does but convey that your main interest is travel and seeing the city, and be open to just making a new friend and let things develop as they may.
>>
>>36452430
Well duh. Media representation of Asians isn't so good in amrica while in Lithuania people don't care.

>>36452446
Define """"ugly"""" tho.
>>
>>36452377
I never believed this shit until it worked for me
Met a nice looking fit chick had a pleasant conversation, messaged each other for a bit straight after, can't remember what she said but something ticked me off so i just stopped responding.
After a week turned into a cock hungry gremlin
>>
>>36452606
>media representation
What are you referring to?
>>
>>36453119
Stereotypes do play a role in relationships whether you like it it or not.

The stereotypes for azns in America (where the media is consumed more frequently) is that Asians are small dicked, un-masculine and nerdy.

Not to mention that you hardly see any good looking Asian guys on TV. And like the others have said, the culture you grow into often heavily opinionates your attraction. media is a huge aspect of culture nowadays.

Black people on the other hand as an example always portrayed in a masculine manner. This leads your average lass to also view them in this way.

t.americuck
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.