[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BULKING GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Questions, tips and tricks about bulking.
>>
Eat more
>>
What do I do if I'm at ~25% bodyfat but I still need to bulk and gain muscle? Do I continue bulking and ignore the fatter ass and the beginnings of mantits or do I cut and start again?
>>
>>36444339
>25%
>bulking

Hi powerlifter
>>
>>36444358
What do you mean? I'm still pretty new to this, been going for about a year now.
>>
>>36444042
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>36444042
Who is this cum dumpster
>>
>>36444339
It is simple, ask your self what looks better. If you would be approaching man tits with your bulk, then you should probably cut.
>>
>>36444445
I wouldn't be asking if I didn't start from classic skinnyfat skellington last year. Since then I've gained a bit of muscle but the belly, ass and mantits are starting to emerge as well. I'm just worried that all my gains will evaporate if I cut.
>>
>>36444339
Cut down to like 15-20% and then bulk right. And by that I mean clean bulk
>>
File: 124125125.jpg (9KB, 642x276px) Image search: [Google]
124125125.jpg
9KB, 642x276px
>>36444443
>>36444445
>>
protip: 1g tren ace/week
>>
>>36444474
Something will probably evaporate, if you are really afraid of that, you can eat at maintainance but that will take a lot of time to take effect.
>>
>>36444479
how can I clean bulk?

also I'm thinking of picking up Optimum Nutrition Pro Gainer… yay or nay /fit/?
>>
/fit/ I'm a recovering fat fuck. I was 225 and now I'm at 166, planning to cut to 160 before my first ever bulk. I'm male, 5'9".

How do I bulk and minimize the amount of fat I put on? I don't want to go back to being a fat fuck.
>>
>>36445228
Do eat: chicken, salads, healthy shit
Don't eat: McDonalds, oreos, soda

There's more to bulking than just calories, although that is a big part of it
>>
>>36445255
Eat clean.
>>
>>36444444
>>
EAT BIG TO GET BIG, CMON
4 SCOOPS
WHATEVER IT TAKES
LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
>>
>>36444042

Chanko Nabe

Elite tier Bulking food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW7n2UP60bk
>>
File: James Searcy 6_2 350 pounds.jpg (187KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
James Searcy 6_2 350 pounds.jpg
187KB, 1000x664px
I heard that James "BitPull" Searcy was a 6'2" Lanklet until he learned that he could eat Ribs and blackened catfish and still lift.

He bulked on this until 350 fairly solid pounds.

Deadlifts 850+.

The end.

Ribs. Blackened Catfish. Good food.

Wasswrongwityoulearntoeatfagoot
>>
>>36447446
This guy is based. Would live and eat chanko everyday with.
>>
>>36447508
>Wasswrongwityoulearntoeatfagoot

Can't m8. I'm devouring 4 lunches/dinners, 6 meals total and I'm fucking stuck at 230 for a month now.

If I go full dirty bulk and eat everything in sight, I actually drop a few lbs.
If I keep eating proper meaty stew with rice/pasta, I keep my ~230lbs.

It's getting to the point where I'm on a see food diet and it's getting me a recomp.

6'1" BTW. At least lifts are increasing.
>>
>>36445387
Good luck bulking on chicken and salads faggot.

You want lots of fats and lots of carbs.

Whole milk, whole eggs, avocados, pasta, quinoa, rice, bananas, nuts, ice cream, non-american bread...
>>
>>36448141
And that's not counting the protein.
>>
>>36444443
>>36444429

Shes a snapchat hoe. Like lilherblover or some shit like that.

>inb4 ewww she smokes weed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.