[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i tore my tendies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Post your injuries.

>Be me at gym going for one rep max 330 on bench

>Half way up horrible pain horrible pain velcro noise.

>Muh weakness and pain only person in gym if some cardio bunny bitch.

>She run to help when i yell she can just barley move the bar.

>i press the fucking thing when she is trying to help me tearing more of muh tendies

>roll off bench holding muh pec/shoulder

>go to hospital tell me i strained my shoulder RETARD DOCTOR

>know for a fact i tore my pec tendi aka looks like pic related but worse it goes down to my elbow.

>go to mr specilist get scans and stuff done.

>complete pec tendie tear and also bicep tear

>get mah surgery tendies aree fine but mah deformed pec now

>bicep muscle and pec muscle are now permenantly deformed looks like shit.
>>
>>36439134
I thought you make gains when you tear muscle fibers, wont this heal and make you incredibly huge on one bicep and pec now ?
>>
>>36439179
That's micro tears, where you tear muscle fibers at a very small scale and it's able to recover and replace torn fibers really quickly. OP tore the whole muscle insertion guessing by how bad it sounded.
>>
>>36439179
Well only if when your lifting adn you tear it you finish the rep.i had someone jelp me suh muh injury gainz didnt come
>>
>>36439216
Responding to obvious b8
>>
>>36439216
Mfw you tell me that and i look up pics and it looks about right. So what would i count that with the pec tear or say thats somthing else?
>>
>>36439134
that is what you get for lifting irresponsibly
>>
Penzu Mobile

Take your journal wherever you go with our apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android phones & tablets.
>>
>>36439276
I wouldnt call it irresponsible. Only thing dumb was not having a spotter but i have done this numerous times before since i lift at 4am. Since recovering i am back to lifting alone again
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (31KB, 483x859px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
31KB, 483x859px
>>36439134
I had a grade 2 tear of my rectus femoris muscle (spare the uninformed jokes, it's a quad muscle on the front of leg). I had a grade 1 in both legs until I seriously aggravated it in one of my legs (i squatted down to do something, stayed there long enough that I forgot about the injury.... went to stand up.... RIPPPPPP. I could feel it tear and it felt like FIRE right away. Shit sucked and took months to recover. I'm lucky I didn't tear it completely off, which would have required surgery.

I also had knee surgery almost exactly one year ago. torn meniscus. back in business though... ran 3 miles a few days ago... and 3 miles a few days before that. No interest in running further than that. Long distance running is for faggots.
>>
>>36439134
I am not an english native speaker but your post reeks of incompetence dawg
>>
irresponsible lifter gets raped, big surprise.

next time let the bar fall on ur neck homie
>>
>>36439298
Bench press is the most dangerous lift that has the highest mortality rate of all the lifts. Doing one rep max alone on that when the weight is as high as 330 is kind of irresponsible
>>
>>36439368
Wouldn't he still have a torn pec even with spotters.
>>
>>36439368
NOoooooooOoOOOOOO I DONT BELIEVE YOU YOUR WRONG HOW DARE YOU CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE YOU YOU BASTARD QQ
>>
>>36439134
Warned you about those one rep maxes bro
>>
>>36439481
Fucking unnecessarily mean
>>
>>36439504
I am sorry. It was just the perfect opportunity to be very mean. I am sorry
>>
>>36439134
i hit my shins doing diddys last night and took a tiny chunk out of one. like TINY, the size of a tic tac, but it fucking bled like i had popped a vein. it poured down my leg, covered the bar, and got all over my shoe. i left blood drips all over the floor on my way back to the bathroom, and the poor janitors were probably wishing they had hazmat suits when they started mopping it up. why did it bleed so goddamn much, its like a tiny scab today.
>>
>>36439987
Either you hit a bigger vein or your blood is lacking a clotting factor, try to pay attention to other wounds you get just to make sure they don't take longer to clot/bleed longer than usual.
You probably just hit a large vein though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.