[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your gymbro, /fit/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: nigsfagsjews.jpg (72KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
nigsfagsjews.jpg
72KB, 520x520px
Tell me about your gymbro, /fit/.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 2000x1730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 2000x1730px
I dont have one
>>
>>36426147
>implying I have a gymbro
>>
>>36426147
autistic and plays basketball the entire time
>>
i haven't seen him in almost 2 years now
>>
I don't have one,or any friend for that matter.

I can't complain though because it is my fault,I have literally nothing interesting to offer
>>
File: 1390470481371.png (133KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
1390470481371.png
133KB, 354x363px
>>36426147
He´s almost 30 i´m 20. Only been lifting for a year but he´s more into it than i´ve ever been, i´ve been lifting for 6 yrs. Moved to my town and he has nothing to do since he´s NEET and has no friends here so he lifts. We have pretty interesting conversations since he`s kind of white trash and also very talkative. Also spouts loads of broscience. Great guy.
>>
>>36426147
Met this kid last summer, and we usually worked out at the same time. Dude was fuckin jacked. But then we both went to different colleges, and I never got his number.
>feelsbatman.gif
>>
>>36426147
Rams my poundcake after every workout and I cum hands free, about 9"
>>
File: qw.png (570KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
qw.png
570KB, 594x594px
>>36426147
he's on VACATION
>>
>>36426246
Homegym slaverace?
>>
File: defeel.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
defeel.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>36426147
He's just like my gf, imaginary.
>>
File: 1435892064922.png (40KB, 760x797px) Image search: [Google]
1435892064922.png
40KB, 760x797px
>>36426147
He left our local chain for Golds. My other gym bro has taken to drinking every night.
>>
We started working out together pretty much same weight and same height. Also our progress is pretty much identical. Im beating him by a bit tho. Also we've been friends since we were like 14.
>>
File: DSC00834.jpg (228KB, 1468x979px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00834.jpg
228KB, 1468x979px
He likes to climb on top of my power rack and watch me lift.
>>
>3 years ago
>in college
>i would do barbell exercises
>he did yoga and gymnastic rings shit
>incorporate some of it into my routine
>made some nice gains
>move apart after college
>still do some of the stuff he taught me
>hes lookin alright but only doin body weight stuff
>have homegym now
>looking thick,solid, tight
>need to work on flexibility
>mostly just lift by myself now
>>
>>36426147
My co-worker. He used to be fucking jacked, did bodybuilding meets and everything. Was roided and coked up for like 10 years. He stopped going to the gym and stopped the coke too and lost all the gains. Now he's back at the gym and I was a fucking noob so he helped me a lot.
>>
My gymbro stopped swallowing and started talking about exclusivity.

Halp /fit/.
>>
I wish I had one ;-;
>>
>>36427739

>stopped swallowing

Well, if you got fit like you should've, then you can do it yourself. Don't be a faggot; be a man.
>>
>>36427547
Ha.
>>
when I first wanted to get started liftan, I turned to one of my co-workers cause he was an ex-fat ass turned gym rat and went almost constantly. I have always been SUPER insecure about going to the gym alone for fear of looking like the clueless skinnyfat idiot that I am around all these ripped tri-athletes and greek fucking statues of men. Coworkers pretty cool, he's got the same sense of humor as me and we vibed well at work so I felt comfortable enough around him that I figured why not just go with him to the gym.

He agreed to teach me but I honestly think he didn't think I'd actually stick to it (which I did) and I just think he eventually got tired of me slowing him down. I was on a beginner level and also a dumbass and needed instructions to be repeated several times before I could really comprehend them. So he started blowing me off, when I asked "goin to the gym tonight" he'd say he had already been in the morning, kinda avoiding me a little. It's cool, cause I can understand why, just kinda sucks cause I'm still a skinny fat lanklet. Me and him are still cool though, even though he moved like 20+ hours away, still keep in contact via social media and shit.
>>
>>36426147

My best friend in high who was killed in the Iraq War. I know he's not physically there but I pretend he's there just like old times.

We talked about making it into our late 20's and early 30's; I'm trying to do both him and myself a service.

Miss ya bro, tell Zyzz hi for me.
>>
>>36428486
sorry to hear that man, he would be proud for sure
>>
>>36426147

>tfw no gymbro so you have to get spots from strangers

It's just not the same, m8s.
>>
>>36428486
you have to make it now :'(
>>
>>36426147
Gymbro:

>smokes a pack a day but it always cutting back
>Has been 250 pounds for awhile but is cutting slowly and healthy
>comes to the gym every now and then telling me what's wrong with my routine and diet

Me:

>Started 230 now 216
>Doing random bro split shit
>focusing more on cutting cardio
>going at least once a day for running and 4 times a week for weights

I don't know if I want a gym bro anymore but I miss seeing people outside of work
>>
>tfw bf has a group of 3-5 gymbros
>"hey anon girls who lift are hot"
>finally start lifting because I wanna, for me
>bf doesn't want me at his gym bc I'd be the 8th wheel
>tfw never gonna be one of the bros
>tfw I lift my baby weights alone at my shitty canadian version of planet fitness alone

feels bad
>>
he's not real ;__;
>>
>>36430158
how about you strap those ovaries god gave you and make his lanklet ass go with you and you alone... getting pushed aside to buttfuck his friends
>kek'd
>>
>Younger brother started training with me
>Lifting like a beast, breaking all my PB
>"I don't like power lifting anymore. Gonna just start running on the morning with my gf"

It hurts.
>>
>>36426430
dam
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.