[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad at sex, worse at recovering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: 1457634178458.jpg (253KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457634178458.jpg
253KB, 1000x1000px
/fit/ please help, I fucked up with a girl and have no one else to ask.

I met her at the library, kissed her that day, and then took her out a week after. The date went well, really well, until we had sex.

I didn't know how to get it in. I started without a condom and then put one on part way through. I kept switching positions because I didn't know what to do. Then I took the rubber off because I was losing my hard on. I came shortly after and couldn't get it up again.

While walking her back to her place I said stupid shit. I told her that it was my first time (didnt tell her she was my first kiss), and that I see this as a victory, that it's not like I'm going to marry her, and that I'll have to try more girls and get back to her.

Basically, it was clearly obvious that I wasn't comfortable with sex yet and had some issues surrounding it. Instead of engaging that with her, like a healthy adult, I refused to acknowledge my problems.
I'm very afraid of being vulnerable, with anyone, but especially with girls. I've got my share of issues that have left me stunted emotionally and romantically.

I know the bad sex turned her off, and I think my sperging out made it worse. I don't know how to approach her again. I don't know how to tell her I made mistakes and that I have reasons for making them without completely losing her.
>>
Tl;dr I'm guessing you don't have a big dick. I'm 8 inches and it really turns a girl on when she takes my full thickness and in turn that turns me on even more (her moans). They always leave satisfied when you got a big dick.
>>
>>36394686
Never have your first time with some random chick you meet if you are this emotional. Might I recommend a nice Amish girl OP?
>>
>>36394732
This. It takes YEARS of practice to get good at sex when you aren't huge like this stud
>>
>>36394752
Shape matters to.

Bitches love the scimitar.
>>
Holy SHIT I'm embarrassed for you

what's the food in your pic?
>>
>>36394686
You worrying about being good is the problem really. One of my friends is ~20 something and still a virgin. Only recently did he have his first kiss, and his first sexual encounter he couldn't get it up. You know what he did the next night? He went back to her and fucker her. Hes had no experience with a woman for more than 20 years and he's got a fuck buddy. All you have to do is just go do it. It'll get easier and more fun.
Do it with someone you can connect with, not some random slut.
>>
>>36394801
This.

And don't worry about not being able to get it up, else you won't be able to get it up.
>>
File: 1Q8eJFt.jpg (68KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1Q8eJFt.jpg
68KB, 540x360px
I think you guys are missing the point. Sex isn't the real issue. I'm fit and we'll endowed so I get good eventually.

I need to apologize for acting like an ass after sex and tell her that Ive got intimacy issues I have to work on. I don't know how to do that without looking like a beta

>>36394732
No I do have a big dick. I just never got into it. I did make her gasp a little.
>>
>>36394686
Yeah I think the sperging out would not have helped much.
Best advice I can give you is take your time, feel all over her body as you hump away, I like to think of sex as 40% penis in vagina and 60% getting as close and intimate as possible.
If you're fucking missionary, run your hands down the sides of her stomach with the lightest tou (practice by running your fingers very lightly over your arms or stomach, if you do it right it should feel quite tingly and goosebump inducing). Lean forward so that as much of your skin is against hers, lock fingers together and lay the length of your arms along hers.
Another tip: pay attention to her neck, it is an extremely erogenous zone, nibble, bite, lick, breath on it.
And don't forget to play with her hair.
Finally ask what she likes, it differs from woman to woman so when you try a new trick ask her if she likes it in your best sexy voice and pay attention to how she reacts to it.
>>
>>36394938
What do you consider 'well endowed'?
>>
>>36394938
Please don't do that. Don't talk about intimacy problems to a girl because that is the worst turn off she can get.

You can say that you were too nervous and fucked up, but don't talk about yourself having social issues.
>>
>>36394686
get a hooker to teach you then get back to her
>>
>>36394987
Also you could go with the whole 'too tight to fit ;)' angle. Not that great but better then outing yourself as a aspie.
>>
Honestly it could be that he has a big dick he was just not confident enough to ram it home. Settle this debate op and post your dick
>>
Some girls don't understand how to let you put your dick in if you have a fatty. They will look for a 'comfortable angle' that will involve you stuffing your cock in sideways. Smart girls understand that opening that thing up and chilling the fuck out is more fun for everyone. If you can't get it in it's half her fault.

You want a girl who starts fingering herself when you're kissing her and grabs that fucking hog and slams it home.
>>
>>36394999
This OP before you sperg out your spaghetti again.
>>
>>36394686
>Lady, you know, maybe our sex was bad but I don't care about you. Just imagine how many sluts I'm gonna fuck. Imagine! Then maybe later I'll try you again, how does that sound?

Oh aren't you the perfect gentleman.
>>
For context: She has dyed highlights, raised by a single mother, and has cut marks on her wrist. She's also really cute and easy to talk to.

>>36394951
I have to get different condoms because magnums are too small

>>36395062
I rammed like 3 times after I came. That was when she gasped and she said that was the good part.

>>36394987
What can I say? I can't pretend I didn't mess up or that I don't have issues.
>>
>>36395193
Yeah I know right. I don't know how to apologize for that.
>>
>>36394686

>I told her that it was my first time (didnt tell her she was my first kiss), and that I see this as a victory, that it's not like I'm going to marry her, and that I'll have to try more girls and get back to her.

wtf why did you say all that? You sound like a massive douche and she will likely never talk to you again
>>
>>36395212
Well you're in luck. If she's a cutter raised by a single mother she probably has major daddy and self esteem issues and will blame herself for the bad sex and you being an asshole.
>>
>>36395202
You don't talk about your issues. Just acknowledge to her that you messed up and want to try again.
Also, first time sex is awkward. You can't have intimacy either and everything is too rational, instead of being in the moment.
Try again good luck.
>>
File: 1457995428783.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457995428783.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>36394686
ITS OKAY, LIFE IS A JOURNEY OF LEARNING, THE EARLIER U FUCK UP THE SOONER YOU WILL BE A MASTER
>>
File: 1457333141038.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457333141038.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>36395222
I don't fucking know man! I'm a recovering autist

>>36395232
Yeah but I don't want her to blame herself
>>
>>36394772
Seems like metal pieces in jelly.
>>
Better than going off on a girl drunk through text then having her block your number and you cant even apologize.
>>
File: 1457317226494.jpg (85KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457317226494.jpg
85KB, 540x540px
>>36395313
Yeah that does seem rough
>>
>>36395281
Nailed it.
>>
>>36394938
look, just apologize, tell her you felt embarrassed and that's why you said stupid things but after you thought about it you felt bad and you appreciate her. dont talk about anything else, save that for either after you have been dating a significant time or the psychologist.
>>
>>36394752
I've had 6 girls and I've made each and everyone of them cum multiple times and I'm not very big.

People with big dicks can be horrible in the sack.
>>
Brehs is it stupid to do foreplay with a hooker?
There's probably no chance of me getting her off so should I even bother?
>>
>>36395508
How should I tell her? Pull her out of the library? Text her to meet me?
>>
>>36394938
>I need to apologize for acting like an ass after sex
>tell her that Ive got intimacy issues I have to work on
>how to do that without looking like a beta

how about starting by never ever EVER mentioning the first two to her?
>>
>>36395808
I'm so confused. Why is there this permanent mindset that men can't admit faults or mistakes ever, especially with women
>>
File: caber.jpg (53KB, 541x488px) Image search: [Google]
caber.jpg
53KB, 541x488px
Caber will make it so you don't need to recover, you just keep going.

Orgasms feel pretty shit though, but the shock on the girl's face when you swap out condoms like you're reloading, and then keep going is worth it.
>>
>>36395570

Yes wtf man.

Most won't let you anyway, your hands and mouth could be carrying infection which will ruin their career.
>>
>>36395693
Not him. He is right tho, just apologize, doesent matter how. Also, first time always sucks, only practice makes you better. Theres nothing alpha in hidding your flaws, just dont talk too long of your insecirities (you'll scare or bore Her)
>>
>>36394752
>It takes YEARS of practice to get good at sex

This is absurdly false.
>>
>>36395850
you can

they just instantly loose any interest in you sexually unless you are already in a stable relationship with her
>>
>>36395693

call her

ignoring texts is easy for anyone, if she ignores your calls, she doesn't want to deal with you anymore and you have your answer

then make the call very short, say something like
"hey xxx, i just wanted to say i'm sorry about last time and that i said some pretty stupid stuff.
Would you be up for a coffee tomorrow?"
>>
>>36394769
kek
>>
>>36394686
Eat her out next time
>>
>>36396991

>eating girls out

tiny dick detected
>>
>>36396999
Thats why your girl will cheat on you 90%
>>
>>36394732
Grill here. Only sloots are concerned with big dicks. Prolly actually the only grill here that likes manlets with average dicks. Guys that have bigger dicks Don't do much in bed and are unoriginal and boring. They also don't take too long so it's unsatisfying and unoriginal. It also seems like guys that have a big dick just go with that and offer nothing else during sex let alone the relationship. When you tell them your not interested in just the length of their dick they get super insecure like you've taken the only superior thing they have and ruined it. Don't kid yourself m8 having a big dick isn't everything.
>>
>>36397510
Obviously it isn't everything, but it does give you a significant advantage. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>36395536
>People with big dicks
People
>>
>>36397510
What does a dick feel like? I almost scored one in high school but nobody wants to fuck me now that I've reached my expiration date.
>>
>>36394769
you sure i heard girls like the halbeard more!?
>>
Haha you fucked up hard. Just apologize and leave her alone, spare her from dealing with your assburgers

>>36397628
>can't be a cougar and get a good dicking
>>
>>36394772
Looks like machining shavings in a metal lubricant gel.

Basically scraps from the machine shop floor made to look like one of those awful jello salads.
>>
>>36397712
>>
>>36395693
ask if you can go get lunch with her and then say sorry. if she doesn't want to go get lunch then apologize over the phone. dont text her.
>>
>>36395281
9>>36396816
God damnit the word is fucking lose. LOSE. What is so fucking hard about that.
>>
>>36394769
Holy shit, i just woke up my family because i laughed out loud
>>
>>36397510
A girl I had sex with on Friday told me that average sized dicks were better, and girls who though dick size was super important were shallow. It's more about doing the things she likes and being conscientious about what she's into.

At OP, don't do the thing where you wallow in shame. Keep up communication with this girl and get practice. Experienced girls understand that dicks can be finicky and can go soft for no reason, or sometimes a guy comes too soon. It's really not that big a deal, just get the practice and you'll get better.
>>
>>36395536
teach me, im working with a 7.5 by 5 and have made most girls cum, but just started fucking this new girl and its like she is a slip and slide but doesnt finish
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>36397712
>>
>>36395202
Just don't agree to deal with any of her problems or she'll expect you to and blame you every time she gets insecure.
>>
>>36394686
thought that pic was some sort of bad ass pumous stone for mens feet.
>>
>>36397959

in other words

>anon has an average dick, ill tell him average dicks are better than big dicks becuase i dont wanna make him feel bad

cmon breh
>>
>>36394987
100%
>>
average dick never tore my pussy and extra average dick was the best lay I ever had because he was attentive and a quick study. big dick was lazy and skipped foreplay often which ended up in me literally tearing and bleeding.
>>
>>36394769
is an upside down scimitar acceptable as well?
>>
>>36394732
Cool story, bro.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 199x253px
Your best chance... is to lay your shield down and tell her that you honestly dont know jack shit about how to sex up a woman. That you wish she could show you the ropes... IF not, sorry for wasting your time. But if you say yes.. I will be a gentle loving man.. or whatever you need to say thats a possible attraction for her. Good luck!

Atleast you didnt cut her head off and bury her in your backyard or go on a shooting spree and became a magnificent.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.