[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gym sloots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ImperialScum.jpg (2MB, 2448x1612px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialScum.jpg
2MB, 2448x1612px
Is it possible to start a conversation with qt3.14's at the gym without looking like a creeper? There are a lot of hot chicks at my university gym, but idk how to start a conversation with them. I'm not ugly or lanky or anything.

> pic unrelated
>>
>>36391282

yes if the context is adequate. if she's wearing headphones and not giving a shit about you, leave her alone. if you notice her checking you out, go for it.

they say men make the first move but that isn't exactly true. women make the first move with bodylanguage, then men make the first actual move.
>>
>>36391303
I've noticed her mirin a few times since we work out in the same area. What would be a good excuse to talk to her/any QT?
>>
>>36391303
alfalfa as fuck
>>
>>36391318

crack a joke mate. easiest way to put people at ease with you. be funny, but don't be somebody people laugh at either. learn to walk the line.
>>
>>36391368
I can be a funny guy, when I'm confident and things are already going well. What I'm bad at is actually striking up a conversation. It doesn't help that I probably look really serious all the time and have a RBF
>>
>starting conversations in the gym

Ya dun goof'd

Lift and let lift

Catch them on their way out
>>
>>36391406
and say WHAT? I got no game mothafucka
>>
>>36391387

i'll give you an example. there was this cutie i was seeing constitently at the gym. i noticed she gave me the eye, also that always goes hard as fuck. managed to cross her at the water fountain and just asked her ''so what's next? benching 3 plates?'' she laughed it off, i introduced myself and things went off from there.
>>
>>36391419
damn. so simple yet so straightforward, I like it anon
>>
>>36391436

people always so ''don't hit on girls at the gym''. honestly i think that's a ridiculous motto. if you're social outside the gym why wouldn't you be in the gym. i make friends there and i hit on girls there. just be aware of the circumstances. don't try and make friends with the guy that has big headphones on, don't hit on the girl that is halfway through her cardio session. as simple as that.

sometimes i need to work in on a bench/machine. instead of wandering around aimlessly between sets i'll stay there and push the other guy/girl to go hard. i mean why not if you're serious about lifting you're going to be in the gym a lot might as well make it a fun place.
>>
>>36391461
you're an inspiration to us all
>>
Just don't shit where you eat boys. Remember that if you have a weird fling and it doesn't work out you still go to the same gym
>>
>>36391461
I definitely agree with you. If you can read body language fairly well you should be fine.

People usually make it fairly obvious whether they're open to being approached or not, and even if you make a mistake you usually have to through several polite and subtle nos before they get rude.
>>
>>36391497

yeah i mean if you have a hard time making friends / hitting on girls outside the gym definitely do not start doing it at the gym it's a setup for disaster, but if as you said can read body language, can understand a subtle no or a subtle showing of interest, i don't see any reason not to hit on girls / make friends at the gym.
>>
>>36391514
Yeah, definitely easiest to learn the basics when everyone is drinking then apply it other places.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.