[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going on serious cut. they still sell bronkaid in usa or have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: brockaid.jpg (167KB, 859x424px) Image search: [Google]
brockaid.jpg
167KB, 859x424px
going on serious cut. they still sell bronkaid in usa or have methheads fucked up the greatest cutting tool?
Also cutting general
>>
File: 1457976188412.jpg (82KB, 1080x1845px) Image search: [Google]
1457976188412.jpg
82KB, 1080x1845px
Just got this in the mail. I heard from someone I know that it can help boost your cut. Anyone here tried it?
>>
>>36390359
yes you can just walk into cvs/walgreens/whatever pharmacy and ask for a box of bronkaid (you need to show id and sign for it)
>>
File: 1456562395002.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1456562395002.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>36390359
>tfw hungry AF and cutting and hit all macros and cals for the day @8pm
>>
>>36390359
what the other guy said. Stroll in to a place with a pharmacy and present your id. It's pretty good if you follow the dosage recommended on hotnfit. Though it does make me a little jittery and pissed and I coughed a lot when I first started, I've never been leaner.

Bronkaid/EC stack thread?
>>
File: 1451967059216.jpg (95KB, 486x658px) Image search: [Google]
1451967059216.jpg
95KB, 486x658px
>>36390429
>not doing IF
>not saving over 60% of your calories for dinner

bro it's like you WANT cutting to be hard
>>
>>36390443
you ever try reach a high of it?
>>
>>36390456
I get slightly high just doing a half dosage to be honest familia. I'm not super stim sensitive but I get a little dissociative and methed out for about 30 min after taking it for some reason. Maybe it's due to the asthma I had as a kid? Scared the fuck out of me the first time I took a full dose
>>
>>36390456
not him but yeah, i dont intentionally try to get high off of it.

however, the first time you take full dose you will probably feel stimmed the fuck out and it's not a very good feeling IMO. that initial "anxious/nervous/shaky" isn't very pleasant but i really only get it when i take my dose in the AM fasted, lasts 30mins-1hr then i feel good and focused for most of the day.

from my experience, 2 doses a day is the most you should/need to go. 1 in the AM to make fasting easy then 1 PWO, that should last you the whole day
>>
File: 1421951882278.jpg (92KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421951882278.jpg
92KB, 427x640px
did bronkaid make anyone else extremely horny? to point were your edging?
>>
just cut down on calories and do some cardio
>>
>>36390518
I only felt high off it the first couple of times; definitely don't chase arter at though, since it'll just lead to cardiac issues. I'm at happy and really thankful for bronkaid/primate be because I've had a big nasal congestion issue for a long time (I even got a septoplasty to alleviate it, but it only partly helps) and ephedrine really helps clears me up. If it ever goes off the shelf I'll be pissed just because of that part of the ECA.
>>
>>36391099
Jesus, autocorrect. But you get the idea. Bronkaid/Primatene.
>>
EC stack honestly worked as well as adderall for me, helped me pass a couple classes. I personally don't find the energy boost or appetite suppression to be worth the side effects, especially if you end up finding yourself habitually redosing. I found any extra calorie burning to be mostly negligible, outside of being able to sustain more strain on the body.
>>
>>36390449
>>36390429

LOL. Not doing Keto on a cut
>but why

When I have a high fat low carb meal it's hard for me to even reach my calorie intake. I usually don't.

>mfw 279 calories remaining
>>
>>36391158
I found adderall to be much more physically disruptive than ECA. It also makes you more of a maniac, and not in a good way.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.