[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roiding for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 24k6k.jpg (81KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
24k6k.jpg
81KB, 503x644px
>roiding for this
>>
toenail of peace
>>
write me down his protocol so I can start right away
>>
>>36385845

You can roid and do nothing and look better than him.
>>
first reverse natty in history
>>
>>36386382
you mean fake roider
>>
>>36386528
Reverse fake natty is funnier
>>
>>36385845
He doesn't roid he just says that he does because he thinks that makes him a more legit bodybuilder. Anyone remember the time that he lied about doing gay4pay? Same thing.
>>
>>36386567

Getting to his size without roids with the workouts (or lack of rather) he's doing? ok bruvster
>>
>>36386138
no you cant
>>
>>36385845
while he isnt natty, prohormones arent really considered "roids"
>>
>>36386643
wtf? that size is easily attainable natty with a good bulk. hes like 25%bodyfat dude
>>
>roiding for looks

you are a cuck
>>
>>36385845
He probably thinks his test boosters actually work and the real deal tbqh with you mia familia.
>>
File: CYBORGENING.png (334KB, 630x710px) Image search: [Google]
CYBORGENING.png
334KB, 630x710px
>>36385845
>>
>>36387002
as long as you dont eat like him, you can.
>>
>>36387067
IT PISS PCEOUTBYE
>>
File: M_dubs screen cap.jpg (267KB, 581x704px) Image search: [Google]
M_dubs screen cap.jpg
267KB, 581x704px
>>36385845

Its NOT some bottle of "AMCE steroids" like a bugs bunny cartoon dumbass.

He clearly has no idea what he is doing, how to dose, what to take or even how to know if his stuff is legit, and likely is oral only, and probably placebo.

There are a lot of athlete roiders who don't even look like they lift, AND even if you have huge muscles, just a bit of bodyfat can completely hide he definition and hide a lot of your size in pictures.

Most gym lifters look a LOT like that if they are over 18%.

Here is a 320 pound strongman from a YT screen cap, for example, pic related. Does that look like a roider?
>>
>>36388778
he looks fat
>>
>>36387002
Yes you can... I roided one summer and lifted maybe once a week and I was much bigger and more defined in just a couple months... And I started fatter than him too

I guess once a week is hardly (not lifting) but its basically doesn't count because I really half assed the lifting...
Also my diet was about 6+ beers a day and shitty ramen and tuna... and cheeseburgers
>>
>>36385845
I feel like he thinks hes on roids but the person selling to him is just straight ripping him off. There can be no way he looks like that after being on for however long
>>
>>36388910

i always get confused by people who say shit like this

this guys overweight but I wouldn't say he's fat like I would say a normie is fat.

look at the bulk in his back, you can see the separation in almost all his back muscles, you can see his delt, you can see his trap, you can see the back of his tricep.

he's a tank.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.