[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any young steroid users? I very stupidly started at 16. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: effects-of-steroids.jpg (28KB, 245x173px) Image search: [Google]
effects-of-steroids.jpg
28KB, 245x173px
Any young steroid users? I very stupidly started at 16. Anyone have any side effects? Mine is probably the fact it's harder to get up
>>
Like get out of bed or get your dick up?
>>
Dick up, and actually it's easier to get out of bed on them because I find I have way more motivation on them!
>>
How tall are you?

One of the biggest problems with using steroids when you're young is it permanently stops long bone development, so whatever height you were at 16, is the height you'll always be.

Also, out of interest, how and why did you start so young? Did friends use gear? Where did you get your gear from?
>>
>>36383500
16 year old doing steroids...that's pathetic. Any beginner that goes immediately to steroids is pathetic. If you have lifted for years and have reached your natty limit i get it. But in those beginning stages it is so easy to gain muscle.

Enjoy fucking your shit up.
>>
I just started my first cycle at 19...no side effects yet, but I have been lifting for 6yrs and the main reason I started was to get ready for a competition and all I'm doing is 500mg of test a week. Now the worst thing you could is have started them with out doing any previous research which I feel is the case with you, so take sometime out of your day to research steroids and there effects and how to take care of yourself and look up what pct to take and make sure you actually cycle off and do it correctly.

Tltr: do research and don't be stupid about it
>>
>>36383728
>>36383787
Believe it or not I was one of them little kids that were strong as hell lifting at 10 or so, I don't believe in that growth thing because I got my bench and use to love lifting weights that young lol and got a proper good routine at 13 or 14 , I am 6'6 so yeah I'm living proof that steroids stunt growth is bullshit, started at 16 6'3.. I started because a lot of people around me in gym especially were taking them and I was in competition in boxing so I didn't see any of the side effects I just wanted to kill my opponent and be strong and ripped as hell. A lot of people think it was a bad choice but the way I look at it, it's a lot better than most teens drinking and taking molly every week isn't it haha
>>
quick reminder that using steroids is insecurity 101
>>
>>36383904
:| this is why illegal substances should be regulated
>>
>>36383910
quick reminder that using steroids is for the elite, non-poor fags who dont bitch about muh natty card

>Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't.
>>
>>36383977
Okay anon, why do you roid? To "push yourself as hard as you can"? Yeah, sure.
>>
>>36383910
Maybe for some, but when your on high test your realise life is 10 times better lol
>>
>>36383904
I see where you are going but you can't compare doing drugs and drinking to steroid use at 16, growing up everyone drinks and everyone either tries or is around drugs at some point. The probability someone dies drinking or doing drugs is very low compared to the risks someone your age runs especially while not being 100% informed

Sure billy popped Molly a few times a month but his natural test production isn't shut down the rest of his life and after doing his bullshit he goes on to live a normal happy life, the only difference is your situation has become long term
>>
>>36383904
The steroids pretty clearly stunted your brain though.
>>
>>36383500
What are you using?
I've been using testosterone for a while now, and my Dick is diamonds every time the wind blows.
>>
>>36383991
True actually , very true.
I respect that comment anon, constructive criticism rather than an anonymous roast lol.
>>
Started at 21, 26 now. No negative side effects. Will be on TRT for life with the occasional blast. Life is too short and I feel too good on the juice to come off. Too many benefits easily outweigh the negatives.
>>
>>36383787
He said it was very stupid, get off your soapbox.
>>
>>36384064
My man. What does your typical cycle look like?
>>
I currently get 200 mg of test a week from a clinic. I want to run 5 weeks @ 500 so where do I buy this stuff online from?
>>
>>36384098
Thank you anon.
>>
>>36384109
5 weeks ain't worth fuck all buddy, 10 weeks minimum. Test only starts to kick in around week 3 so a 5 week cycle will be pretty useless
>>
>>36383985
Okay, you have won this argument. I bow my head to you, my natty overlord.
>>
>>36384101
Inject 5 grams a week
>>
>>36383728
wrong high estrogen (pikes) does
>>
I agree that it was stupid to start at 16 but I also agree that there's a lot of 16 year olds doing worse. Your test won't be completely ruined if you hit puberty earlier than 16 and provided that ur not after running the shit out of your body with cycles ever since then. I started at 17, I'm now 28, natural test fine, I don't cycle too often maybe twice a year and when I do , it's long test cycles usually looks something like 500mg test e and 40mg dbol for first 4 weeks, never anything crazy and always use proper pct to restore natural levels the second I step off cycle.
My advise would be if your going to do it, think of the long term and not the short term which most people seem to do. Simple and common cycles with proper sources and proper pct.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.