[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clean bulking is a meme, right? Like, am I supposed to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: BLFU.gif (601KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
BLFU.gif
601KB, 500x281px
Clean bulking is a meme, right?
Like, am I supposed to believe that its even possible to calculate your daily calories precise enough to go just above them, constantly risking undereating. With cutting its extremely simple to do, since burning fat is a much faster process than muscle gain. You weigh yourself daily and seen if a week results in approximately pound of lost weight, you're good, otherwise eat less or more - bam, done. But with bulk, a week isn't nearly enough to gain noticable amount of lbm, fuck, if natty a month isn't enough, you don't have a real fucking way to tell whats happening with your body unless you're autistic enough to wear heartrate monitor 24/7, log this shit every 10 minutes, and spend your entire day plotting graphs on a computer, and then chop all your food in accraute, precise scaled portions.
Fuck this gay shit.
>>
>>36345129
>posting an image from black lagoon
>making a thread about how something is a meme
Are you literally me?
>>
>>36345129
>even possible to calculate your daily calories
Cutting must be a meme too then right?

Probably baited
>>
>>36345231
Did you not read the post. He's right though. The only way to clean bulk is to eat at maintenance for a few weeks and if your weight doesn't change you take that as your TDEE.
>>
>>36345245
You can very easily establish a tdee based on whatever weight loss occured on your cut.

You eat at maintenance to keep your body well adjusted
>>
Dirty bulking just means eating over your TDEE without paying attention to your macros or calories. The idea is that if you eat enough you will get the necessary protein. You will gain more fat by doing this though.

With clean bulking you count your calories and check your macros. You'll gain a little fat but not as much as if you dirty bulked.

Counting calories accurately really isn't that hard.
>>
>>36345372
>Counting calories accurately really isn't that hard.
Teach me sensei
>>
>>36345414
Use MyFitnessPal, Cron-O-Meter, another app of your choice, or a pen and paper.

Done.
>>
>>36345434
>Use MyFitnessPal, Cron-O-Meter
If you think that shit is a least bit accurate, I've got some terrible news.
>>
>>36345414

I use MFP. Get into th habit of tracking absolutely everything. I also eat the same thing often. MFP makes it easy to find food you've eaten in the past along with whatever else you ate with it.

Measure and weigh everything you can. When you can't, guess. You'll become a beast at guessing in no time.
>>
>>36345464
What do you use then? Just good ol' pen and paper to track it?
>>
Calculating calorie intake is easy. Calculating TDEE takes more effort.
>>
>>36345477
He dirty bulks like a lazy scum

Counting calories won't be 100% accurate. That's why you need to weigh yourself and adjust your calorie intake accordingly. If you compensate for the extra/lost calories, it ends up being pretty accurate.
>>
>>36345477
>>36345464

FITMACRO

NUTRITIONDATA(.)SELF(.)COM
>>
>>36345464
any suggestions for what to use? I've been using myfitnesspal to track my macros, I'm currently bulking at around 3100 kcal after i stopped lifting for a while, gained about 2,5kg in 1,5 month
>>
>>36345493
Wow. I'm looking at that now. It's super in-depth. That's cool.
>>
>>36345503
Keep using myfitnesspal. It's the most popular so it has the largest database. Double check the nutritional info if you're worried about accuracy.
>>
You just gain a lb every 2 weeks you fucking idiot it isnt hard
>>
>>36345511
I checked it out and it sucks balls. It just leads me to this spam website>>36345493
>>
>>36345518
yeah i check most of the things I eat myself and when I'm not sure I'm really conservative. This is actually the first time I'm bulking properly, squat already at 2plaet and diddlylift at 3 plaet. bulking feelsgoodman
>>
>>36345526
I thought we're talking about gaining muscle, fat fuck
>>
>>36345464
Its not that hard to verify the nutrition label matching the scanned shit.
>>
>>36345527
I just went straight to the site. Type a food into the search bar in the top right and it spells out all the information you need.

I mean, it'll take longer than an app, since you'll need to right down the calories and macros, but it seems really accurate.
>>
>>36345129
Fast Calorie Counter to track calories
Google for data
Easy and quick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.