[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat burners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_03-10-08.54.59.jpg (134KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-10-08.54.59.jpg
134KB, 878x878px
What is the most effective fat burner picture is me taken 4 months ago I gained more weight sense then left is after right is before
>>
Dnp
>>
I use to workout all the time life got in the way and couldn't work out for a while if you don't think fat burners are a good idea I'm open to strict diet plans
>>
>>36340465
>most effective fat burner

DNP by a long shot. it's risky but you didn't ask for "safe" breh
>>
Ok most effective safe/legal fat burner please
>>
>>36340465
I'm about to start taking green tea extract. I know a couple people that say it works really well.
>>
DNP does the trick, champ. Waiting on my batch which should arrive next week. Stoked af.
>>
>>36340556
dnp
yohimbine hcl
EC stack (not a fat burner but helps with hunger)
And then there is snake oils
>>
>>36340812
Legality on these depend where you are in the world
>>
I'm from America
>>
>>36340812
I live in australia. Most of those are banned from being sold here, unless with prescriptions.

Any idea how to get them into australia, and a decent supplier to buy from that won't fuck me in the arse and leave me 100$ out of pocket?
>>
>>36340465
Caloric deficit.
>>
>>36340895
Check the DNP thread, ya drongo.

You missed out on a new DNP seller giving away free samples. Mine's winging its way to me from the UK right now.
>>
>>36340528
Eh, not really. Unless you're allergic and retarded
>>
I haven't ever done steroids but from what I have read on /fraud threads low doses of test can help fatties lose weight.
>>
What's the worst that could happen of youre importing dnp from the us?
Confiscation?
>>
>>36340975
Not a great idea if you are fat or plan to cycle instead of bnc

The fatter you are the more you will aromatize and the more sides you will have
>>
>>36340999
Probs stopped by customs and it never reaches you, yeah.

Although most reputable sellers are confident enough that if it gets stopped by customs, they'll ship you another batch free of charge.
>>
>>36340972
i know, i just came off a cycle myself. however, i can't recommend it to normies because people are usually dumbfucks who will overdose and kill themselves
>>
>>36341017
That's good to hear. I don't mind losing some money but I don't want to wind up in front of a judge explaining why I needed rat poison to become a shredded cunt
>>
>>36341041
> why did you knowingly attempt to import an illegal substance
> mad gains, your honour
> gettin' shredded for stereo
> fuckin' alright then, you're free to go. Seeya at stereo, cunt
>>
I just want to be shredded
>>
>>36341093
>hire a wood chipper
>start it and dive in
>¿¿¿¿
>shredded
>>
>>36341093
Then lift heavy things and put them back down again, many times, over the course of months or years.
>>
How effective is yohombine? Is it worth buying or is it full of shit like every other "fat burner" out there?
>>
Try yohimbine hcl. Note: If you have anxiety issues or pre-disposed to anxiety/moods -- Think before you do it.
However, you may feel the need to sex plants and toads, never mind *** planets.
Peace
>>
File: alb_yoh_tldr.png (61KB, 1310x567px) Image search: [Google]
alb_yoh_tldr.png
61KB, 1310x567px
>>36341139
It's good. Have to get hcl though
>>
>>36341264
Is that HCI or HCL I'm seeing both online.
>>
>>36341333
yohimbine HCL (hydro-chloride) is the one you want, no such thing as HCI
>>
>>36341333
HCL
>>
>>36340465
Dnp is numero uno. Winnie next. And ECA if you don't want the risks but it's not as effective as the other two
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.