[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Day 1 Here goes nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (935KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
935KB, 3264x2448px
Day 1
Here goes nothing
>>
>>36338518
Everyone has a starting point... now post your ass bb
>>
>>36338518
Best of luck; we'll see you on the other side, faggot
>>
File: 2.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>36338518
I give you a month before you start skipping days
and these days will turn into weeks
you will realize how tiresome it is and stop going
after you will say : I'll start going tomorrow
but you never go
until at one point in your life, you will realize how shitty your body looks , how you want to change the way you live your life , how you dont want to keep going with the flow of life
thats when you will truly start going
>>
>>36338518

will you be my gf?
>>
>>36338564
not OP but thanks for the motivation
>>
>>36338518
good luck op. was at your point not too long ago. just keep at it. don't skip days.
>>
>>36338518

>Here goes nothing

Exactly. You won't do it
>>
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

CMON
>>
>>36338564
Or like most people and that day never comes
>>
Thank you for the encouraging words :^)
>>
>>36338518
You're cute, should go become a girl instead
>>
>>36338612
Projecting faggot detected. Just cause you gave up doesn't mean everyone else will
>>
I'm glad to say it was a success. I have a very beautiful work out partner who is very helpful, I'll definitely continue and post pictures.
>>
>>36338518
Good luck bro
>>
>>36339389
Do it, stick with it, revel in the soreness! Godspeed kiddo
>>
>>36338564
Or better yet it'll be to late. You'll start to get fat. To the point where you lost weight, you'd have hanging excess skin. Would rather stay fat at the point and end it all because you're a fucking idiot who gave up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.