[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cardio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 01.jpg (241KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
241KB, 570x570px
Hey fit, is there a reason to do cardio as a fatty? I can tolerate lifting, but why on earth should I start running? It's annoying, time consuming and by every source I read inferior to lifting. Wouldn't be cutting my calorie intake as low as possible be as effective as cardio?
>>
Hey fit, is there a reason to do lifting as a fatty? I can tolerate cardio, but why on earth should I start lifting? It's annoying, time consuming and by every source I read inferior to running. Wouldn't sucking dick as much as possible be as effective as lifting?

You accidentally mixed some words up. Fixed it for you. Go out for a run and lose that fat, you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>36337543
You burn a LOT more calories via cardio than lifting, you improve cardiovascular health, and it's kind of part of being a fully functional human to be able to run for a while.

I of course know that you don't care for these things, as you still have the mindset of a lardass. You don't care for health or actual self-improvement.
>>
>>36337578
Why should I run? I could basically cut my kcal intake to around 800 or lower. Well, if I lose some muscle mass, shit happens.

>>36337617
Being a fully functional ... bla, who cares? I just want to get my weight down.
>>
>>36337639
just die instead. You're not going to make it.
>>
>>36337543
>Why cardio?

>>36337639
>I just want to get my weight down.

---

In other words, you don't care about actual health. So don't do it if you care only about weight.

Cardio is for health. Fatfucks like you aren't healthy. The reason an unhealthy fatfuck should commit to something that promotes health writes itself.

You are not committed to health. So whatever, keep being an unhealthy sack of crap.

Why take care of my heart and blood flow and organs after abusing all of them: the thread

>>36337676
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
Recovering fatty here.

Dude: cardio is the key. Even walking is good. Run till you feel like dying, then walk. And not a slow black girl in a school hallway or shopping mall walk. I mean fucking walk.

>but lifting increases metabolism for hours after
That's when you start putting on a good bit of muscle.

I promise you: running is key. And diet of course. But you absolutely must do cardio to lose weight at a pace where you'll stay motivated and see steady results.

Go. The fuck. Outside.
>>
>>36337701
Well, what is this rate? I went down from 300 lbs to 235 lbs in about 4 months without cardio. I didn't lose much strength though.
>>
>>36337731

>-65 pounds in 4 months

You're either lying or a manlet. That's insane.

Go run for them erection gains.
>>
Have you tried cycling? I can't stand running but i love to ride my bicycle.
>Can go longer distances and discover new places
>Easier to start. You can literally go on an hour long ride the first time you hop on a bike.
>Easier on the joints(especially since you are a fatty)

Today i went out and cycled about 20 miles and shot some long exposure photographs from my city. Burned about 1300kcal
>>
>>36337791
>Go run for them erection gains.
wut?
Manlet, 5'9

>>36337799
Is it even effective? Or do I have to go top speed?
>>
>>36337731

I agree with

>>36337791

You're probably lying, or fatter than you actual claim and lose that weight because not eating absurd amounts of food made you lose weight.

I was 250, and when I just stopped drinking pop, without exercising, I lost 10 lbs. that doesn't mean I shouldn't exercise.

The human body is literally evolved to jog and walk for long periods of time. It's what you were made to do. Lift, and then add 15 minutes of cardio at the end of your lifts.

If you refuse to do something so simple as ride a bike or treadmill or jog for 15 minutes, then you'll always be a chub.
>>
>>36337854
Yes it's effective. You don't have to go top speed and you shouldn't. Speed doesn't make that much difference. The thing is that you can go for longer rides right away. When you start running you probably can't even run 3 miles on your first run.
>>
>>36337731
>300 lbs to 235 lbs in about 4 months

Pure fantasy here. 100% lying bastard. Poster will respond with made a typo and 300 to 265.
>>
Running helps you shed weight. Ignore meme studies and crap that says otherwise, lift and run and you will get cut up.
>>
>>36337904
>>36337791
>>36337912
Nope, SL5x5 with varying kcal intake of 400-800 a day, Did of course 10 minutes on treadmill as warm up, but the thing showed about 60 burned kcal.
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 720x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 720x940px
>>36337956

This guy gets it.
>>
>>36337961
Do you have any pictures ? I have almost the same amount to lose, started SL a short while ago and set myself a similar timeframe
>>
>>36337731
You an Auschwitz survivor?
>>
>>36337799

This

Fuck running

Prefer sitting on me bike
>>
>>36337543
Yes you are 100% correct

On the other hand, do your fucking cardio fatty. You would need to be in only a slight deficet in order to keep making long term strength gains while still losing weight.

Not only will it take significantly longer for you to lose the weight but the gains you do make will be small.

Just suck it up and lose the weight with a decent sized deficet and cardio.
>>
>>36338058

>likes bicycles

Probably because the seat in your ass remains you of those weird childhood sleepovers with uncle gary
>>
File: thusfar.jpg (2MB, 3732x1505px) Image search: [Google]
thusfar.jpg
2MB, 3732x1505px
>>36338032
pic
>>
>>36337543
Cutting your calorie intake lower may be unpleasant and may feel bad. Cardio feels good, is good for you, and you get to eat more.
>>
>>36338083

/thread
>>
>>36338125
Cardio is way worse than being hungry imo
>>
>>36337791

I've lost 40 pounds in 5 months, and I wouldn't say I tried as hard as I could have. Those numbers aren't THAT unreasonable.
>>
>>36337543
The only reason I don't do cardio is because I don't want to spend over 2 hours in the gym, and because treadmills that destroy my knees.
>>
>>36338084
You should do cardio. By cardio I mean walking 1-2 miles per day. Don't run until you reach normal bmi. Running at your weight constitutes HIIT
>>
>>36337543
>why cardio?

Probably the fattest thing ive heard all year
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.