[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped coming to fit in april 2014. I just got bored of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I stopped coming to fit in april 2014.

I just got bored of it. Around that time Jason Blaha was getting "popular" and Rich Piana was just a forced meme spread by one person.

What did I miss from apr 14 to now? I missed the entire supermang thing and VG thing also.
>>
Moot sold 4chan to some jap and now works for Google.
>>
rich piana is now the bringer of ments and jasonblaha is looking somewhat decent, shocking I know
>>
>>36331132
>trappychan (some trans girl that everyones loves/hates)
>vegan threads
>rich piano bigger by the day
>new SIR comic
>more annoying dyel tripfags
>manlets still haven't learned

How did you escape for so long anon? Tell me your secret
>>
We're still hating on VG and everyone's waiting on supermang to come back. The /plg/ /fraud/ etc still ok mostly cause theyre self-contained. The rest of the board still a sexually repressed shitshow and theres a lot of newfriends for some reason
>>
>>36331181
I got bored of the /fit/ culture. After a while its all the same memea over and over. I even saw an OHP in the squatrack still getting posted. I still went on 4chan just not fit ever. Once I learned everything and learned how to learn this board gets boring and almost toxic to the mind. Its almost too shitposty and bad information.

>>36331196
I thought you guys would like VG besides his beliefs.
>>
>>36331213
>obnoxious
>holier-than-thou
>shit numbers
>annoying voice
>dick to decent youtubers for no reason
>coward
>Torontonian

Literally what is there to like about him?
>>
>>36331238
He's an edgy asshole. But now that I think about it fits not that edgy.
>>
File: 1417151545159.jpg (199KB, 1277x815px) Image search: [Google]
1417151545159.jpg
199KB, 1277x815px
anon fucked a fatty. wish i had a larger image, dude even had videos iirc.

one of the more memorable threads..
>>
File: 1446382609370.jpg (1MB, 4564x2912px) Image search: [Google]
1446382609370.jpg
1MB, 4564x2912px
>>36331400
here you go
>>
>>36331181
>>new SIR comic
I took a break from /fit/ for a while, can someone post it for me?
>>
>>36331428
Jesus thats disgusting lol.
>>
The cycle just repeats
>forced memes
>tripfags and manlets getting BTFOd
>>
>>36331213
>toxic to the mind

This is about the most apt phrase for describing /fit I've ever read. It was true in 2011 and it still is today.
>>
You missed a gomadman ingest nothing but a gallon of whole milk a day for like three weeks.
>>
File: image_36.jpg (321KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image_36.jpg
321KB, 1200x900px
Honestly there's nothing new but you guys are my only friends so I keep coming back
>>
>a little whiff and sniff of that straight man poo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.