[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /fit/ I have an existential question and you seem like the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Maddy_1.png (137KB, 199x268px) Image search: [Google]
Maddy_1.png
137KB, 199x268px
hey /fit/

I have an existential question
and you seem like the best equipped board to help

How hard is it to convince a girl to start exercising and eating right? Is it even doable? and where do I start?

So like I matched with this chick on Tinder and we hit it off. She was insanely hot in her pictures but I met up with her she was very chunky. I mean not disgusting but still above my maximum preferred weight

BUT she's cool as fuck. She listens to dope ass music and goes to all kind of festivals and shit. Also, I know she is capable of looking really attractive because, like I said, in her tinder profile pics she's hot as fuck, and it's not just the selfie angles. You can tell she really did used to be skinny. And in terms of personality she's straight up awesome. Smokes weed, likes EDM shows, does yoga, and is just generally a chill person to be around, and her roommates are pretty dope as well.

But I really can't deal with getting wrapped up with a fat chick for the long haul

so

do I just take her out a couple more times, dump her, and then try to be friends or do I try to bring the fine-ass skinny chick that is hiding under the chub?

bonus points for suggestions on how to either dump her and stay friends or how to suggest she lose weight without actually calling her a fat fuck.

pic related, it's one of her tinder profile pics
>>
File: Maddy_2.png (174KB, 201x342px) Image search: [Google]
Maddy_2.png
174KB, 201x342px
here's another
>>
>>36318064
You can't force anyone to make changes they have no will to do themselves.

That person will just grow to resent you.
>>
>>36318092
I'm not talking about forcing her I'm just thinking maybe I can ask her to go jogging with me or like go on a couple of day hiking trips
>>
>>36318064
>>36318074
You need ask her secret, suggest squat for boot if she already good body even better, but does she grow leg? She got a problem building...wait a minute. She have the upper body, and she have no legs, she got a problem building her legs. She have the upper...she have the lower body and she don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if she have the lower body and she don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. She have the upper body and she don't have the legs, she got a problem building the lower body... No, she don't understand. She have the upper body, but she don't have the lower body, she got a problem building downstairs. She got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on

It fix for me wife
>>
>>36318110
go swimming, go to the gym, whatever
>>
You're a dick. Just dump her so she doesn't waste her time with you.
>>
>>36318118
Yes dima, my ruski frend
>>
>>36318064
>EDM shows

im 99% sure that means she listens to tiesto, kygo, avicii or some gay ass hardstyle. If that is the case....

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

T B H
B
H
>>
>>36318064
>>36318074

If these are her 'good' picks there isnt much to save...

But as the other anon said, its not worth entering into a relationship were you have to force them to change from the start will just wear you out.

Also:

> Festivals
> EDM
> Selfies
> Yoga
> Gradually putting on weight

This girl is getting pumped by so many guys from so many angles you should stay away.
>>
If you started dating her when she was fat, she will stay fat
You're basically saying you're attracted to her the way she is now
>>
The trick is to make her feel competetive, surround yourself with other slim, fit women.

Never straight up say she should lose weight, only ever imply it
>>
>>36318064
Wtfff are you doing dude
I am tripping and that fucking pic scared the shit out of me
>>
>>36318166

more like Tipper, Flume, Bassnectar and Pretty Lights

with a healthy dose of Zomboy and Excision

her taste in music is literally so god damn hot
>>
>>36318312
Love this advise.. Really good on phsycological and emotional of woman ...
>>
>>36318693
Lol the trick is to surround yourself with sexier women which you are clearly capable of while dating a fatty? Just date the hotter girls.
>>
once she loses the flab, she's going for chad m8. don't bother
>>
>>36318064
Netherlands BRO?
>>
squats and oats I think
saged
>>
>>36318433
lol thats entry level. get a taste in music pleb
>>
File: 1455128616069.png (784KB, 1188x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1455128616069.png
784KB, 1188x1185px
>>36318074
>insanely hot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.