[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

When will they learn?

URL:
theguardian dot com
science 2016 mar 08 genetic-study-shows-mens-height-and-womens-weight-drive-earning-power
>>
Not saying anything about the men, but i think the women might be a case of correlation not causation. If you earn more money, you are obviously driven. Driven people dont let themselves get fat.
>>
>>36315069
This. Also, the richer the man, more likely the hotter the wife will be in the first place.
>>
I'm fucked then.

Sheeeeeeeit.
>>
>>36314994
ofc it does then you have the people that compensate and go beyond all else and manage their time. Also aren't willing to break laws, and kill people in your way is a plus to success. Hitman on the deep web kill them haters BRAH
>>
>>36314994
So once again men are judged on their genetics, women just need to not be fat cows

Also this >>36315069
I think other studies have shown that physically fit students get better grades than lazy fatasses too
>>
>>36314994
correlation != causation
people need to start understanding this
>>
>>36315379
Found the manlet.
>>
>>36314994
>When will they learn?
Oh, shut up.

Know what this really reveals? What ass-backwards animals the Human race still is, after millions of years of evolution and thousands of years of so-called 'civilization'. We still value nigh-unto useless traits like height, and obsess over stupid things like the size of your penis. Face it: We're not 'civilized', we're not 'sentient', we're just slightly smarter animals that learned a few new tricks. AS A RACE, we're a fucking JOKE.

Maybe in another million years, assuming we don't kill ourselves off by then (one way or another highly likely at this point) we'll have outgrown stupid shit like this. But right now? We're a laughingstock. If there are indeed advanced alien civilzations out in the Universe, it's no goddamned wonder they won't contact us openly, choosing instead to spy on us covertly; we're probably as far below them, as ants are below US.

..oh, and /fit/? We're even lower. :-(
>>
My mum is 5'3 and 95kg at like age 56.

She runs a small law firm and racks in 7 figures a year.

Her legal secretary and receptionist are petite qt's only on $80k and 55k respectively while my mum takes the lion share.

This is in Australia btw.

My mum use to be thin all her life until about age 50 where she stopped giving a fuck and started baking as a hobby.
>>
>>36315337
Varsity athletes have higher than average grades across all majors. I know at state schools they all major in bullshit like communications, but at good universities athletes major in every field and still beat the average.

Some people have just got IT.
>>
When will men under 6 feet realize that this world is not for them? 6'4 master race REPOOOORTING IN

GET AT MEEEEEEEEEE

MANLETS BEEELOOWWWWWN TFO
>>
>>36315538
>My mum use to be thin all her life until about age 50
Well then it doesn't count
>>
>>36315570
Fucking hell, you can't be serious if you think being tall is superior in any way to being "short". I guess it's an excusable opinion for a 16 year old and younger, or an autist (or probably both in your case). This post was literally the cringiest piece of shit I've ever had the displeasure of setting my eyes upon.

Let's make it clear, you fuckboy autist. There may be one or two contrarian sperglords who genuinely believe your epic manlet memes. These complete and utter plebs spampost this notion at such a frequency on this board that little vacuous cunts like you, by lack of the ability to form your own opinion, think that this is a somewhat valid and widespread discourse that's acceptable within societal standards. Well guess what, you ugly dickless autist: it ain't. For all of the shit you give shorter guys, they're still vastly superior to you and your unfunny spammer ilk, and every piece of garbage memeposting that autists like you pull out of your uncleaned assholes. Fucking kill yourself, amigo.
>>
>>36315491
Nice pasta
>>
Do these studies take into account that shorter people (women) are more likely to be in lesser paid roles? Like working part-time hours or less skilled work like child minding etc?

If not....that accounts for why taller earn more. Men are normally taller and are genuinely work in much more higher paying line of work that usually have little to zero women in them.

For example a manlet oil worker is still going to get paid the same as a lanklet oil worker...but the manlet oil worker will be put into the same category as day-care center moms working only 15-20 hours a week..
Flawed study?
>>
>>36315675
>Nice pasta
I guess it's 'pasta' now, because you're probably going to save a copy of it; I don't *do* 'pasta', that's OC fresh out my brain, umad?
>>
>>36315728
>Flawed study?
Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
>>
>>36315653
Are you me?

You must be at least 30. Nobody younger than that has that level of perspective.
>>
File: lanklet.jpg (492KB, 1000x1165px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet.jpg
492KB, 1000x1165px
>Being this mad about their genetic inferiority
Poor lanklets, at top of being genetic dead ends they are also salty loosers.
>>
>>36315491
>as a race
*as a specie
fify.
>>
>>36315653
if being tall isn't superior then why are short men this angry all the time
>>
>>36315728
>>36315728

Did you not read the headline that is talking about height for men only.

Women stats are based on weight.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.