[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I want to join the military, i have a bike and I am going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x450px
Hi I want to join the military, i have a bike and I am going to run a lot but I want to increase my cardio as fast as possible before starting basic. I've just been reading about Meldonium and PDO, if I were to use these would this increase my endurance faster?
>>
File: wow5.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow5.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
No just do a lot of intervals. You'll likely be running 30/60s and 60/120s the most if you go to Sand Hill.

Do those and some quarter mile and half mile runs as fast as you can.

Congrats you fell for the enlistment meme.

Remember it's just like Call of Duty and all of the justifications you make to yourself for enlisting are 100% correct.
>>
>>36309540

I'm not from the USA. I want to join the Royal Marines, Amphibious Infantry. It's a 32 week course with high emphasis on endurance. Cheers
>>
>>36309575
>amphibious infantry
:^)
(^:
>>
>>36309540
This. Have fun champ.
>>
Start cardio in and out of gym, 2 1/2 mile, runs for 50 min.

EAT A TON. Like 4k cal a day.
>>
>>36309540
>Congrats you fell for the enlistment meme.
Not him but what explain to me how staying in customer service or some other shit job is a better option?

Also studying is not an option
>>
>>36309711
To help reach cals dirty bulk with sauces and shit btw. Careful not to injure yourself on long distance runs. MODERATE stretching. Endurance pushups...should be good.
>>
>>36309720
Not him.
Everyone who enlists gets jaded by a year or two in, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>36309741
Any advice for training programs with distance runs? Along with other cardio

Not OP but I got 4 months until I get in
>>
>>36309773

OP checking in,

Im 18 and I work in a factory. I hated school. I was born a poor degenerate, it seems like I was built for the military.
>>
>>36309494

>joining the military

>not just flying to Syria to fight with the rebels
>>
>>36309810
Yes Israel would love you as a guardian
>>
>>36309857

I don't care for your jew memes faggot. And remenber, girls love destitute military boys
>>
Skip to 2 minutes. Your future career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlhcM1MiC3M
>>
Strongly considering the same- I'm at uni right now, and it's not working for me desu. Looking into the paras tho. I want to get my hands dirty.

All the best, mate.
>>
>>36309916

Bruv, I dont care. Why do you care for my future?
>>
>>36309967

>>36309967

You too mate, I was stuck between both but I'd love the esteem of either. Fits my ego well lol. I went straight into industry and its fucking awful
>>
File: 1430946046640.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1430946046640.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>36309810
Then go enjoy yourself. If it's anything like the American military you'll make a ton of friends and get to do some cool stuff. If anything just try not to let the dudes who are waiting to get out get you down. As far as exercise, it's been said. Do interval training and jogging, then concentrate on whatever exercises are required for your physical training tests (pu/su). Really though if you show up jacked in general people will be mildly impressed.
>>
is there a difference betweened a Non-Commisioned officer and a commissioned officer?

I tried looking it up but canada cannot into government websites and its all super fucking vague.

From what i see a ncofficer is someone WITHOUT a university degree?

fuck man
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
Im preparing for my first Muay Thai tournament in july. I put down the weights and dirty food and picked up a bike. Is bicycling the best way to burn fat while retaining strength? This is also my first time ever attempting to lose weight.
>>
>>36310203
If you are entering a fucking muay thai tournament shouldn't you already know what you need to do to get conditioned?

But seriously... if you think a bicycle is a good way to loose fat while maintaining "strength" (what fucking strength? Bicycling strength?) Then i have serious doubts you are even entering any sort of tournament.
>>
>>36310120
Non comissioned are enlisted soldiers who work up to sergeant or above. They get paid less and deal with the direct management of other soldiers. An officer decides what needs to be done, an no takes his guys and gets it done.
Commissioned officers went to college and come in as an officer. They make more money but have more responsibility (inb4 not uh). They don't deal with lower enlisted directly, more with upper enlisted who relay info for them.
>>
>>36310271
That's in the amazing US of A btw. Ymmv.
>>
>>36310120
That's basically it. Commissioned officers outranked enlisted (noncommissioned officers).

No idea why you are saying fuck.

You don't just get promoted and left to decide what you are supposed to do to be a leader. You earn the promotion, go through leadership courses, THEN get to sew on the rank of your promotion (promotion to NCO). You are trained to be a leader regardless of how you come into the military initially. Commisioned officers are paid much more (which many of them use to pay off their student loan debt) but never spoken to or trusted as much as enlisted/noncommisioned. Plus it only pays off if you inyend to make the military a career. Otherwise, you could join the military, use the tuition assistance, get PAID to go to college, then leave woth a bachelors degree/no student loan debt OR decide to commision once you have that BA, and make even more money as an officer -- but have way more responsibility and way less friends at work.
>>
>2016
>joining the military
>>
>>36309777
My bad breh, at work.

Run about a half mile longer than what you train for. 2.5-3 for the 2-2.5, don't rest when lifting, kick reps up to 10-12. Almost like circuits, btw DO pushups. Bench is not the same, need that endurance man.
>>
>>36310306
This to be kind of honest familia, have fun in garrison.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.