[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you condition yourself to being kicked in the balls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: YamchaVsHero.png (283KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
YamchaVsHero.png
283KB, 576x432px
let's say you get kicked in the balls constantly. can you eventually train yourself to not feel pain from it?
>>
enjoy your reduced test
>>
File: Papasmurf.jpg (82KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Papasmurf.jpg
82KB, 640x360px
>>36307805
Only one way to find out anon. God speed.
>>
yeah there's a video on youtube about it. Some martial arts guys get kicked so hard they get lifted off the ground and they just shrug about it.
>>
>>36307805
That's pretty stupid considering you can train yourself to retract your balls inside your body.
>>
Indeed, said Pantagruel, thou art a gentle companion; I will have thee to be apparelled in my livery. And therefore caused him to be clothed most gallantly according to the fashion that then was, only that Panurge would have the codpiece of his breeches three foot long, and in shape square, not round; which was done, and was well worth the seeing. Oftentimes was he wont to say, that the world had not yet known the emolument and utility that is in wearing great codpieces; but time would one day teach it them, as all things have been invented in time. God keep from hurt, said he, the good fellow whose long codpiece or braguet hath saved his life! God keep from hurt him whose long braguet hath been worth to him in one day one hundred threescore thousand and nine crowns! God keep from hurt him who by his long braguet hath saved a whole city from dying by famine! And, by G-, I will make a book of the commodity of long braguets when I shall have more leisure. And indeed he composed a fair great book with figures, but it is not printed as yet that I know of. - Ch XV of Pantagruel by Rabelais
>>
>obligatory<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0JLOVRJ50
>>
yes you can. after enough dammage and healing your body toughens up.... its called wolfes syndrome. your balls become pretty much immune to impact.
>>
Ball busting fetishist here. I'm able to take kicks pretty well now after experiencing it for sexual reasons for a while
>>
There's a gif of some asain monk getting kicked in the balls and not flinching
>>
>>36310792

You mean something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-JqUpfFx-E
>>
>>36307999

Enjoy impotency. Their dicks probably look like empty otterpops.
>>
>>36307858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy5dBAYNbyQ
>>
>>36307999
manlets will when they learn.
>>
>>36307805

No. You can learn to enjoy pain, but conditioning yourself to "not feel pain" is much the same as "conditioning" yourself to "not have a pulse".
>>
>>36312726
>He can't stop and start his heart at will
Level up scrub.
>>
>>36312788

I'm a level 3 rogue, faggot.
>>
>>36312885
>Rouge
>can't stop heart best on command

You're not even trying to be sneaky are you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.