[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFC 196 GENERAL THREAD - MCMEMEBOY BEATS DOWN GANGBANG DIAZ TONIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: UFC196.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
UFC196.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
ITS HAPPENING

Conor McGregor weighed in at 168lbs, Nate Diaz made the cut at 170lbs. McGregor is jumping up 23 lbs from his usual 145lb Featherweight (in which he currently holds the championship) to what will inevitably be a good show.

Diaz is the older, past-his-prime veteran, but is much more versed in the ground game than McGregor, who's endurance and stamina have not yet been tested very late into a fight by a decent adversary.

Vegas currently has McGregor as the heavily favored victor at -380 vs Diaz +290, however McGregor, who is notorious for making extremely accurate predictions about not only the round in which he would eventually eliminate his opponents, but also the manner in which he would do so, and has called for a 4th Round TKO against Diaz, which would still put him as the best competitor McGregor has arguably faced thus far in his UFC career.

>Diaz is also replacing an injured Rafael Dos Anjos on 10 days notice
>10 days notice
>10 days
>>
File: gangbang_diaz.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
gangbang_diaz.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>reminder that Gangbang Diaz is street trash
>>
File: flinch.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flinch.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>reminder that McMemeboy still flinched
>>
>>36271738
McGregor looks a bit roid-y now he's suddenly jumped a weight division
>>
File: roaging.gif (2MB, 330x326px) Image search: [Google]
roaging.gif
2MB, 330x326px
>>36271897
what are you talking about? if it wasn't for that puffed out bulldog stance he takes, with a shirt on he's straight DYEL
>>
I absolutely hated how roid user Conor called Nate Diaz skinny fat when Nate is one of the few natty ufc fighters.
>>
>>36271790
>Reminder that head movement is how you don't get punched in the face
>>
>>36272020
i fucking loved when was getting all pissy and goes "that skinny, fat, long body"
>>
>>36271790

Diaz looks like shit compared
>>
>>36271897

>i have never experienced fast weight changes myself so it must be roids

i have no idea if he did but saying its roids its a really dumbass statement and makes you look like an ignorant in the fitness department, specially if you get to your normal weight again.
>>
>>36272084
No shit he's actually natty.
>>
>>36272084
looks like a street fighter to me
>>
>>36272094
>saying mcgregor is on roids is a dumbass statement
If you think he is natty, you are the dumbass.
>>
>>36272191

Do they have no drug tests?

Casual here
>>
>>36271790
That was more of a fade than a flinch
>>
>>36272191
He's the most tested fighter of 2015
>>
>>36271790
Well no shit, that's how you avoid getting hit.
>>
does anyone have a link to stream the fight? I just got back fromthe doctors and I've got pneumonia so I probably shouldn't go to the bars to watch it tonight

>i still did leg day today
>>
diaz looks like a kid i knew who was addicted to/sold pills and got arrested for trying to steal a laptop from walmart

dat trash lean
>>
WHERE CAN YOU WATCH IT ONLINE FOR FREE?
>>
>>36272241
No, they do off season surprise tests and a very wide variety of tests before and after the fights.
>>
>>36272267
r u gonna died?
>>
>>36272257
It still made him look like a bitch and he knew it, look how emotional he got after that.
>>
>>36272241
Every competition has drug tests, you just time it so your off cycle ends just after the fight
>>
>>36272267
this, links?
>>
>>36272241
Drug tests don't really matter anymore it's just to delude simple minded people who paints everything in black and white.
>>
>>36272280
nah bro, but I did sweat out like 3lbs of water during my workout, like I weighed myself before and after, so I'm SURE that wasn't good, but desu it cleared up my congestion and I feel a lot better after the fact.
>>
I've got a link for us m8s

Please don't share it outside of here or it WILL get shut down.

taima dot tv slash r slash mma
>>
lel conor got rekt
>>
>>36272242
Shut up you fat little bitch
>>
>>36272241

If you're like Connor and are on tons of roids, you can get away with it by taking orals and abusing untestable drugs like HGH or IGF-1

Nate and Nick are both natty. But if you're Nick and you get popped for weed because 'DUDE WEED LMAO' then you're literally worse than every juicer in MMA, and you need to get banned for life
>>
File: 1449186080379.jpg (102KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1449186080379.jpg
102KB, 540x540px
anyone got a stream link for the fight?
>>
>>36272623
Thanks mayne
>>
>>36272059
>>36272257

retards don't notice that this is at a weigh in and not the actual fight.

plus he flinched from so far away
>>
>>36271790
> Oh look the man trains for living to AVOID punches
> Flinched

Are you retarded?
>>
>>36272242
Please leave you fucking fag.
>>
does anyone actually want the non-white to win ... like grow up, no one wants shitskins/spics to win in anything
>>
>>36274055
irish is the same thing as niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x480px
>>36274055
>no one wants shitskins/spics to win in anything
>betting the house on an oik pikey
>thinks oik is ok

You dense fuck. Remember, it's:
No coloureds
No Irish
No dogs

Please walk into traffic, do the rest of us a favor
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.