[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can see the outline of Scoobys dink N-No homo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: nuts.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>tfw you can see the outline of Scoobys dink

N-No homo
>>
do you think scooby is the top?

Scooby is 6'3 and his bf is around 5'9ish, so that would make sense, but his bf looks like he would tear scoobys asshole into pieces
>>
>>36236222
maybe he's a power bottom

I get the feeling Scoob is like the house husband and Scott is the bread winner

sure Scoob has some investments but I feel like things don't quite add up unless he gets a lot of money from the youtubes
>>
Damn scoobs got an impressive benis
>>
>>36236198
>tfw you will never suck it
>>
>>36236198
>tfw Scooby will never natty inside of you
>>
>this thread
>>
>>36236262
Well he was an engineer before being an engineer was a meme, so he probably made bank
>>
>>36236562
keeeeeking over here
>>
>>36236198
>>
>>36236222
>>36236262
Speed has everything to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game.
>>
>>36236198
>name my natty crew
>>
File: images.jpg (20KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 388x379px
>>36236198
>>
Scoob's got those DSL's. IMO I feel that he is a power bottom.
>>
>>36236198
His husband looks like benedict crumplesnatch
>>
>Thinking scooby isn't top as fuck

Nigger isn't even vers.

If you think otherwise you are legit tarded
>>
>>36236198
Most gay couples are vers.
>>
>>36237185
There are a lot of gays that don't even do anal.
>>
>>36237177
More like a nazi officer in a spielberg movie.
>>
>>36237230
I'm a fag and I can tell you without a doubt that this a literal lie.
>>
He looks circumcised. If he is my hero will be unborn
>>
>>36237462
Nice shitpost breh
>>
is he open about being homosexual?
>>
>>36237614
Yes
>>
>>36237608
Are you calling his dick a "shitpost" because he does anal?
>>
>>36237614

Hes pretending to be gay to have a bigger community.

It was a smart marketing move, his view increased by 25% after he pretended openly about being gay.

He is married to a woman and actually has 2 kids.
>>
>>36237657
>tfw some people actually believe this
>>
>>36237230
I haven't met any of them. A lot of times its harder to find someone who wants to give vs receive. Gays love it in the ass.
>>
>>36236654
He didn't. He said he never made more than $90k a year. But he says he lives off rent from two houses he built.
>>
>>36237657
wew lad
>>
>>36238539
>90k a year
>not making bank
You must be some suburban child raised on a silver spoon because that's not bad money at all. If you're not retarded you can enjoy a very comfy life
>>
>>36238693
It's not enough to save for a comfortable retirement in such a short time.

Also depends on where you live. I had $120k in SF, and felt poor as fuck. Now I'm in Austin comfy as fuck.
>>
>>36238693
That's an okay house in the suburbs. I wouldn't call it "comfy" because repairs to a car or the house could knock you on your ass financially
>>
>>36238739
nah I live in the suburbs rent is $1200 and the landlord pays for all repairs.
4bed/3bath
If i made 90k a year I'd be living the comfy live :(
>>
>>36238539
>90k a year is not good money

You remind me of the people i knew growing up who came from rich families.
>"why do you even buy jeans at Kmart, why not go to just jeans or a specialty store?"
I work just 20 hours a week and make about 30k a year, and live well with that money living in a low cost area. I am studying at the same time, and have a lot of free time.

Almost my friends all earn significantly more than me, but have no savings and always struggle with credit card debt. The only one i know who has any savings works 30hrs a week at a deli for just over 30k a year and saves a lot of that money, he's buying a house in a few months.

Statistically, Android users earn less than iPhone users, significantly less. Average Iphone user earns 140k a year, average Android user earns sub 50k a year. But of iPhone users more than 80% of them have less than $100 in their checking or savings account, and well over 50% are significantly in credit card debt with more than two credit cards maxed out.
>>
They are both ugly fucks arnt they
>>
>>36239159
THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY NIGGA ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW HANDS
>>
>>36239159
>They are both ugly fucks arnt they

You are kidding right? They are RIPPED for old men... go to the local mall this weekend and look at the older men... these two are top 1%
>>
>>36236198
Dem fucking tits of his, it's mesmerizing and annoying at the same time
>>
>>36236262

idk scoobs had the spare cash to rent/own a warehouse workshop, build an airplane, learn to fly it and pay for the license to do so.

Scoobz probably got some cash
>>
>>36237022
underrated comment.
>>
>>36237592
He's literally jewish.
>>
>>36236198
scooby is such a beast
>>
>>36238900
>Average Iphone user earns 140k a year
>>
>>36239159
spoken as a true brave neckbeard
>>
>>36237462
No, you are 13 and are pretending to be a fag but know absolutely nothing. You still think that all fags prance around in their mamas tutus
>>
>>36238693
90k in many metro areas is the RENT for a 3 bedroom place. To be able to afford 90k of rent a year you need to pull in about 300k as a couple before taxes
>>
>>36237114
was chestbrah the bottom?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.