[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein Bars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 7d4643b816259ccb69902b172ca85995.jpg (333KB, 700x2622px) Image search: [Google]
7d4643b816259ccb69902b172ca85995.jpg
333KB, 700x2622px
Has anyone made this or converted it into American?

Any other good recipes for protein?
>>
>>36219743
Jesus fucking christ, you're making us look retarded bruh
>>
>>36219802
I can't help that I don't have metric cooking supplies yet they do.
>>
>>36219743
My morning coffee/protein is as follows
>2 scoops vanilla whey ( I use gourmet vanilla gold standard)
>10 oz black coffee
>Add a little water to top off shake
blend and enjoy
you can add ice/refrigerate for an ice coffee
>>
>>36219743
The instructions are in Canadian, eh?
Food scales have a button to switch between grams and ounces.
>>
3 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
6 scoops protein powder
1/2 cup oatmeal
I'm not eating flaxseed
1 tbsp aunt jemima syrup
1 1/2 tbsp almonds
1-2 - 3/4 cup of water
>>
>>36219865
>>36219875
>tbsp
>scoops
>cups
>oz

For the sake of why america why?
>>
>>36219917
Just google it, dude
>>
>>36219875
>aunt jemima syrup

poverty pls go
>>
>>36219933
Have you seen real maple syrup prices?
For fuck sake it grows on trees!
>>
>>36219844
So fucking convert it yourself. Jesus Christ it's like you want everything spoon fed to you. Like sure, you might not know the direct conversion off the top of the head, my bet is you probably don't know many things off the top of your head, but you were literally on the Internet to post that. Fucking google it you stupid american cunt
>>
Tried them. I used 200ml of water and I think it was too much. They melt crazy fast.
>>
>>36219975
How do they taste? With or without flax
>>
File: homemade-protein-bars.jpg (59KB, 420x231px) Image search: [Google]
homemade-protein-bars.jpg
59KB, 420x231px
>>
>>36219985
Tastes like whey paste with nuts, using flax. Tastes pretty good but it will depend on the whey you use.
>>
>>36220014
ON double rich chocolate of course
>>
>>36219743
Measuring food ingredients in grams is far from uncommon, even in the US. Get with the program.
>>
>>36220044
Grams is mass though
Why should someone measure in mass and not volume?
>>
>>36220063
have you ever sifted flour
>>
>>36220085
No, but I have been known to pack me some brown sugar!
>>
>>36219743
bro i have never heard of anyone in america using anything except the metric system when weighing stuff in the kitchen, and im from bumblefuck south carolina where people are legitimately retarded, and even we use scales
>>
>>36220111
Cups, tbsp, tsp, Fahrenheit oven temps.
1/10 Made me reply
>>
>>36219743
http://www.busybuthealthy.com/homemade-quest-protein-bars/
>>
>>36219917
because its easy to understand how much a tablespoon amount is... its a fucking tablespoon.
>>
>>36220111
Yeah. It's like stones in Britain. Yes, they colloquially use stones sometimes, but otherwise they still use metric.

Likewise in the states, lots of people use imperial, but tons of shit is in metric, including anything engineering/scientific (although a lot of construction is in imperial, which means I, as an engineer, have to do a lot of converting).
>>
>>36220063
Like the reply below you stated: because of ingredients like flour. Compacted flour vs. sifted flour will have vastly different volumes despite weighing the same on a scale making weighing far more accurate (since it measures how much is actually there, not how much room it takes because of trapped air).
>>
I made it, way too sticky to be considered "bars" ended up eating it out of the pan with a spoon, pretty delicious but messy.
also you can use the internet to convert shit, google can do more than just find you images to help you shitpost
>>
>>36220125
my general experience is that the volume measurements (cups,tbsp, etc) are for fluids, and metric mass is for solids. The fuck am i gonna do, grind up chicken and pat it down into tablespoons to measure how much i want?
>>
>>36220195
>chicken
Ounces in the US, not metric
>>
>>36220146
>they colloquially use stones sometimes
That means that every common person uses it and if you saw the show secret eaters it confirms this. For an accurate measure they list in kilograms, but every other word out of their mouths is I dropped a stone!
>>
>>36219966
These are the fags who say things like "why should I learn math I'll never use it." Now you have to go on a fucking chinese cartoon board to get help with simple arithmetic you goddamn pleb.
>>
>>36220986
seconded
>>
Mine are in the freezer now. I just only did part of the batch and I didn't bother measuring. Also no fucking flax seed!
>>
Anyone have any recipes?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Fit lied, people died.
>>
>>36220986
I recently graduated with fairly high marks in math methods as one of my subjects, I'm not saying he shouldn't learn very basic math. I'm saying that if he doesn't know if already then why ask here instead of searching for an answer in the most obvious place.
>>
Those macros look suspect to me. So much peanut butter, carbs, carbs, and carbs, yet it's 12g fat 12g carbs?
>>
>>36221418
Oh no I was referring to OP not you. Sorry for the confusion you're all right
>>
>>36221269
try baking them.
usually if it doesnt work in a way it works in the ohter.
>>
>>36221519
All good I'm a little drunk so I just assume people talk shit lol
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.