[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How realistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (21KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 512x287px
How realistic is my goal to look like Conor Mcgregor?

Im 27, 5'11 198lbs and about 25-30% body fat.
Im down 25lbs so far this year. Is this an achievable goal /fit/?
>>
>>36182041
That's perfectly achievable m8
>>
File: 20160228_130330-1024x576.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
20160228_130330-1024x576.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Pic related. Its me currently
>>
you can reach the same bf%, but chances are, even if you do pack on the muscle, that you wont look like him because your muscle insertions and frame will probably be different due to genetics
>>
>>36182041
Well Conor is naturally 5'9 170, so it's achievable natty. Will you look like him? Probably not, due to the fact that he's an elite athelete and is more than likely on dat dere vitamin S. The general look is achievable natty, but probably not as full when that cut.
>>
>>36182041

Looks like he really focuses on overhead pressing movements and avoids flat bench press and lower chest exercises.
>>
People who want to look like "insert person here" are fucking stupid. Everyone has different frames, different shoulder width, different waist size, different fucking everything
>>
>>36182041
pretty achievable just cut like you've never cut before

don't forget he cuts basically 20lbs in 2-3 weeks to like that

he gets bigger out of fight camp
>>
Easily achievable ,

the dude's tiny anyways..
>>
>>36184066

Anybody with any kind of aesthetic goal has used other people as a benchmark

How are you supposed to know what you want to look like if you don't look at other people? Do you just work out and see what happens?
>>
>>36182041

do you wanna know how i know you are a bundle of sticks

its cuz you post a pic of a world class mma fighter and ask how to look like him

not how to perform like him, where looks follow performance in most cases

but how to look like him

you will never make it
>>
I don't get why people want top level full time MMA fighters as benchmarks

do you guys have any idea how intense their training and diets are. These guys do so much cardio it's actually insane for a normal person. Plus someone like McGregor have the most stringent diet because they have to always think about a crazy weight cut before they fight.

MMA fighters are not even close to average joes, their looks are a look of a intense full time jobs. It's not even maintainable for a lot of them as many fighters blow up 10-20 pounds more when they are not training for a fight.
>>
>>36184939
he is fighting welterweight next week so no need for weight cut. I think he would struggle with the cut fighting featherweight since he walks around usually at 75 kilos.
>>
File: laughing griffin family.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing griffin family.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>36182041
>fat manlet wants to look like a roided up manlet

pfffffffffttttttttttttshhhhhhhhhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahaahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahhahaahahahahahhaaahahahaahahahha faggot
>>
>>36184792
Huh...Yes?
>>
>>36182041
Youre too tall first off

Second off, yes its possible. What a fighter does is they will train for a few months doing all sorts of hiit alongside actual fighting with sparring partners, then a few weeks before the fight practically stop eating. Nothing but a couple chicken breasts and water per day. Thats how they get so shredded
>>
>>36182068
lose a lot of weight and work your upper body and arms.
>>
it's easy, you just gotta eat 5 cans of tuna a day and nothing else for a year. Guaranteed to work.
>>
conor been bulking
>>
>>36182148
>170
Really?
He looks so small, I defo thought he'd be like 130 or something.
Or is that just his off-season weight?
>>
>>36185486
All humans have the same bone proportions genius. We're not talking George Muresan here, he's 2 inches taller than McGregor.
>>
>>36185486
just kill urself already you fat tub of shit. The only good thing about your tripposting is that you don't even need to read your post to be able to dismiss it, since you know less than nothing about training
>>
>>36182041
Don't forget to get really ugly tattoos.
>>
>>36185970
kekd
>>
>>36185527
he weighs 177 in this pic>>36185520

hes heavier than he looks but thats he has higher bone density because hes an elite athlete
>>
>>36185520
never realized how much bigger his arms are compared to nate whos 6 1

>lanklets, when will they learn
>>
>>36185486

friendly reminder to sage that trip faggot because hes a dyel fuccboi who knows jack shit about anything /fit/ related
>>
File: socko lolol.jpg (339KB, 947x2300px) Image search: [Google]
socko lolol.jpg
339KB, 947x2300px
>>36185486
>>36185970
>>36188552
>>
>>36188576

>those estrogen pumped bitchtitts

i actually feel sorry for him.. his shit parents should get sued.
>>
>>36188576
kek wow
>>
>>36187297
>higher bone density
what a crock of shit, the human skeleton makes up like 15% of a persons weight
>>
Why the fuck would you want to look like him?

> those shitty insertions
>>
>>36182041
His body is definitely achievable natty, but you gotta ask yourself if being sub-8% bf year round is worth it.

Also, his tattoos are shit.

>>36182148
>vitamin S
He's pissed clean every time he's been tested and only uses ECA, which is not a steron.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.