[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1443381793584.png (2MB, 1388x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1443381793584.png
2MB, 1388x1029px
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pastebin.com/WuvW9UWi

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
File: 1436325885468.jpg (45KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1436325885468.jpg
45KB, 550x550px
Pastebin has been updated: http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
>>
>>36058667
nigga that picture pisses me off for some reason
>>
File: grumpy cardboard.jpg (31KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy cardboard.jpg
31KB, 500x376px
>>36059633
If someone spilt ice cream, they deserve this because they shouldn't have bought ice cream in the first place. Ice cream is for children.

If this was a prank played on someone, like: "Wouldn't it be funny if we put ice cream on the floor of some random unlocked car in the parking lot?" Then this is hilarious and good, clean, wholesome fun for the whole family.
>>
I know about this but I really feel some pain in my small finger of hands (sorry idk the name in english). Im feeling it weak, and not precise to move.

Should i stop DNP or is it all in my head? In the gym the pain was more intense.

Only taking 125mg/day for the moment, but I already had some syntoms of PN before starting DNP, is it possible that DNP increased it?

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.
>>
For the tdee calculation of dnp, is it based on how much you take or blood build up? Ie I'm on 250,so is my tdee increased by 2.5 x 11% or the 6.5 x 11% due to the 650 ish blood build up?
>>
>>36060118

I'd say it's just suggestion.

>but I already had some syntoms of PN before starting DNP

Dude, cmon-
>>
>>36060605

But I read the FAQ and it says as soon as you feel some PN syntoms, stop the use.

Im kinda paranoic about DNP but how can be pain and lack of strenght be suggestion?
>>
Does anyone here not get any symptoms of PN?

The only side I've gotten was heat, dehydration, fatigue, some tiny rashes that's it. Is PN common or uncommon?
>>
Just wanted to check this out w you guys for my routine

250mg Dnp ED
Vitamins C, E, pyruvate, NAC

500mg Niacin every third day

Ec stack
>>
>>36061930
I never have in 3 cycles.

Everyone on here is just a pussy.
>>
>>36061945
Looks good. DNP before bed if you get sweats and don't want it to show at work / mom's basement.
>>
File: stephen fucked up.jpg (81KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
stephen fucked up.jpg
81KB, 960x640px
Guys I'm about to run 3 weeks of DNP @ 250mg a day, how do I make sure I don't lose all of my gains?
>>
End of cycle report:

got a $40 supply from magiciansyellow. used google wallet. he is not the most meticulous seller but I got my shit eventually. 3.5 stars out of 5.

Short story
- went from 180 to 170 and have maintained it.

Longer story:
It's been like a month since the end of my cycle.
I fucked up and took it at night once, couldn't sleep. I know some of you can but not me at all.
I fucked up and took it without eating once, got very nauseous but eating made it go away in a few mins.
I got the flu about 14 days into my cycle and because that dehydrates you and DNP dehydrates you I felt like I was dying when I awoke one day and had to cut the cycle short and drink a fucking gallon to feel better.
At 2 pills a day I can't control my diet (2x215mg=430mg) and go on fiend rampages once every 4ish days because I'm an undisciplined faggot
At 1 pill a day I'm generally just good but running and exercising is uncomfortable/unfun. Running in 85 degree SoCal weather is only an option if you want to die. early morning/ late night only.
Sex was a bit more laborious, the lethargy is real. Sex is way more energetic/fun when OFF DNP.
Got a scene girl pregnant actually, so that was interesting.
My diet is a can of ravioli in the morning (440 kcals) taken with a pill and lots of heavily salted chicken in the evening putting me at around 1300/1400 cals. Again, diet was not consistent on 2 pills a day, but very doable on 1.
I use 200mg caffeine pills to help with appetite/ I'm a junkie for stimulants.
I take a multivitamin.

Pic related is me at 170/ 6'1'' for reference.

Have 25 pills left so I'm starting another cycle, 1 pill a day MAX. Honestly I look pretty good and I'm just trying to cut that last bit of BF% so no need to put myself through hell like some of the tubsters running over 500mg.
Really just trying to take a couple pics for tinder when I'm at 162-165.
>>
File: IMG_20160211_180207156.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_180207156.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>36062343
>>
File: 2016-02-18 14.51.02.jpg (836KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-18 14.51.02.jpg
836KB, 1080x1920px
God damnit, first cycle was awesome lost 10 pounds on a 10 day high dose cycle, worked up to three of Dinitro's 250 pills a day. Ended going to ER from an allergic reaction.
That was bank in October,
>fast forward to now, looking to cut up for spring break
>decide 21 day low dose is best
> every thing goes good, scale doesn't drop too much but I attribute that to water retention
>go skiing and stuff and I'm fine
>decide to change my dose from morning to before bed
>end up missing a dose for 24 hours
> next day start breaking out on my hips, kind of neat it, continue to break out in random spots
Why am I cursed with this bullshit, I just wanna use dnp and finally get below 10 percent body fat. Should wait another day or so and finish the cycle or just give up?
Pic related is me mid December before I went on a three week ski trip in Colorado where I got fat af.
>>
>>36062872
Also I apologize for the shitty post I'm stuck on mobile, I also forgot to mention I made it to day 9 before I broke out this time. Last time I broke out the day after I stopped. Do you thinking missing my dose might be why I broke out so soon on such a low dose?
>>
DNP- because hard work won't actually kill you, but this might.
>>
>>36062913
more people die from exercising per year than taking DNP

http://www.menshealth.com/health/death-by-exercise
>>
>>36063166
To be fair though a lot more people exercise then take dnp so the numbers arnt exactly accurate
>>
>>36062913
the only way this will kill you is if you take stupid doses or ignore any rare sides
>>
>>36063217
it still makes the statement void

'hard work will/might kill you'
>>
6lbs in 3 days.
8 lbs in 4.
Noticed my face puffy this morning. Is the water retention finally kicking in? Also the heat is weak af. You're all pussies. 500mg Summer.
>>
Small report here.. 4/21 days so far

>250mg everyday before bed along with 2 benadryl to prevent rashes
>multivitamin, vitamin c, ec stack as supplements
>900 cal deficit
>down 6.4 lbs so far
>feeling good, only minor heat flashes throughout the day and after eating carbs (these last for 2 mins at most)

250mg ed seems like the way to go, really minor sides and good results so far.
>>
>>36062368
>scene girl pregnant

okay I'm an og emo fag from my teens played bands and all that gaymo shit
Yes I am a fag look like a fag ect. ect. but I don't a single scene girl who would fuck a guy looking my you.
they want androgynous looking guys with medium length hair
>>
>>36058388
Do I need to "email" the authenticated people. Has anyone had success from a website?
>>
>>36064337
>Also the heat is weak af
>day 4
>not even at maximum blood level concentration
>>
>>36065960
So I'm at 1138 instead of 1350. H00ge difference.
>>
>>36062872
Anyone?????
>>
>>36058388
Yo familia, does DNP have a shelf life?
>>
Can someone please help me obtain.
>>
>>36066143
Have you been taking antihistamines?
>>
>>36066231
pastebin, google, reddit(suck it up) dst

all the info is a 3 sec search away
>>
>>36066231
google magiciansyellow
>>
>>36066278
not him, but i heard his last batch of shit was underdosed and his communication is iffy... did i hear wrong?
>>
>>36066285
never had a problem with him but I guess everyones experience is different
>>
>>36058388
>http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
Maserati not taking orders anymore.
>>
>>36066278
The weed killer page?
>>
>>36063166
I'm sure a lot more people die while masturbating than those that die from taking DNP, it still does not make taking DNP inherently safer than masturbating. It's a faulty comparison. Very few people die from taking DNP simply because of how few actually take it to begin with.
>>
I broke out all over my body. How long until I should go to the ER to stay overnight? What should I tell them happened?
>>
>>36066444
checked
>>
>>36066444
Same guy as>>36062872
I went when I realized it wasn't getting any better. I told them everything. It's not the ers job to criminalize you it's to help you. That being said the doctor I talked to was a total dick but it was way better than being miserable or possibly dying.
>>
>>36066255
Yeah mang I've been loading them all cycle
>>
>>36061930
Most people don't. It's an uncommon symptom but it's a possibility.
>>
>>36062098
Lift
>>
File: 1315843426038.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
1315843426038.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
Anyone else get really bad breath when they wake up? I'm fully aware most people with bad breath don't know their breath is bad so when you can smell your own breath then it's probably fucking putrid for everyone else. I floss after every meal, brush/mouth wash twice daily. Out of habit, I've been drinking 5litres of water every day and never mouth breathe.

Is the higher temperature and dry mouth just a perfect breeding ground for bacteria or is the dnp causing this directly? Fuck me.
>>
>>36062343
Not even trolling, but DNP causes birth defects. Not sure if it's while the chick is carrying or if I can happen at conception. Good luck man. If the mom is scene I guess the kid is already retarded lol
>>
>>36066483
Thanks a lot. I felt like death at first, thing is I feel better now so dont mind waiting a bit. It's just...all over the place at this point. :(

mirin btw
>>
I think I fucked up. Needed to lose weight fast so I started on 800mg a day. Day 9 and I feel awful.
>>
>>36066745
Did you not read the FAQ? Start low and build up to a higher dosage.
>>
>>36066745
>I think I fucked up. Needed to lose weight fast so I started on 800mg a day. Day 9 and I feel awful.

Jesus christ this is why there should be a retardation test before you're allowed on the internet
>>
>>36060354

Anyone know the answer here?

Also I'm eating at a decent deficit below my drug-free TDEE, but every few days I get the need to eat a bit more. I try not to go above drug-free maintenance. But fuck. I've gotta at least do that every once in a while.

Anyone else find that?
>>
>>36062343

Honestly, I'm on my first cycle, 250mg, and have hardly any sides. Only thing is sleeping is a bit uncomfortable. I think mostly because of the extra water. So I wake up once or twice at night. That's the only effect I'm feeling.

And I'm mostly finding it easy to keep my diet quite in check.

I think that a controlled diet + 250 is better than a shitty diet + 500, when you include the sides and whatnot as a factor.

If you can have a really controlled diet on 500, then obviously that'll get the best results. But if you find you can't, I think it's probably best to do a smaller does with a good diet. Will make it easier to maintain once you're off the poison too.
>>
Where do you guys get yours? Just ordered my first batch from yellow magic.
>>
>>36066708
Thanks homie! Good luck mang
>>
>>36066708
I just went to a local urgent care. Told them I was cleaning up in the garage throwing some shit out and that sometimes when I have certain cheese pizza I get rashes. Some kind of bullshit like that. Doc was nice, gave me a prescription for pills and I was on my way.
>>
Upping from 250 every day to alternating 250 and 500. First 500 dose was Wednesday night and yesterday was OK.

Hopefully I don't die.
>>
File: Snapchat-4011346909584244104.jpg (384KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4011346909584244104.jpg
384KB, 1080x1920px
>>36067931
>>36062872 me again
Here's an update of my rash. Pretty weird shit honestly where ever I scratch my body the scratch mark stays red and swells up. Put some cortisone cream on and that helped. Going to the doc tomorrow morning. It will also be my third day off DNP so we'll see what happens. Unfortunately it appears for whatever reason my body can't handle dnp. I'm just gonna have to stick to clen and clean eating.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.