[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do I have to lift before I turn into Gregor Clegane, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: TheMountainThatFuckingRides.jpg (379KB, 740x998px) Image search: [Google]
TheMountainThatFuckingRides.jpg
379KB, 740x998px
How long do I have to lift before I turn into Gregor Clegane, /fit/?
>>
Several years of optimal steroids with incredible genetics and a savage mindset that handles pain and shatters discomfort
>>
You will never be that big OP, sorry

Greg has taken roits since he was 8 years old and has been lifting since younger than that
>>
>>35761178
You'd have to lifting for a fucking long time, and also have easily top 0.0000001% genetics to look anything like him, with a lot of roids.

You can get a similar sort of look, but in sheer size, it's just not achievable, he dwarfs even huge guys.
>>
>>35761352
He was pretty dyel while he played basketball. He only got into strongman shit in '08
>>
>>35761178
Until a dyel mops the floor with your mongoloid ass
>>
>>35761613
>implying the mountain didn't crush the red vipers skull
>implying the mountain died
>implying the mountain isn't going to rape tommen
>>
>>35761591
He was still pretty fucking huge when he played basketball, something like 300lbs if I remember correctly.
>>
>>35761743

Well he died but he's clearly still walking around

CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE
>>
>>35761996
Sandor's at peace now, u leave him alone
Though I cant think of any other champion for the faith.
Lancel lol
>>
>>35762014
Sandor didn't die, he was on that island with the monks, the head monk was just covering for him
>>
>>35761178
be very tall

get obese

lift weights and roid along the way
>>
>>35762764

Actually in the last book out he dies and gets brought back to life Frankenstein esque by the queens new head priest. Rrmartin is a shitty storyteller and only peados like his work
>>
>>35761983
They claimed he was 240 lbs, he looked like 210. Pretty skinny for his height.
>>
HGHxF
7 days a weeks
>>
>>35762830
That's Gregor not Sandor
>>
>>35762852
F?
>>
>>35762891
Sandor is the anonymous giant knight brah.

GRRM sucks dick though
>>
>>35761213
weirdly inspirational
>>
>>35763005
Nope. That's Gregor sandor is not knighted
>>
>>35762834
I thought it was higher than that, might be wrong though. I still wouldn't say he was super skinny, there was noticeable muscle on him even at that point.

>>35763005
It's Gregor, Sandor is never really described as a giant in the same way his brother is.
>>
File: houndchicken.jpg (46KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
houndchicken.jpg
46KB, 525x295px
the Hound is going to fuck that cunt up then eat every fucking chicken in here
>>
>>35763005
No that's Gregor, Gregor who "died" after being poisoned by the red viper's lance and was brought back at cercei's behest by that shady magic/science maester. Sandor was presumed dead in the river lands, was found by that travelling monk, now is living peacefully on monk island.
>>
>>35762980
not falling for it you cheeky cunt
>>
>>35762798
im 6'5 320lbs. and have a hemorrhoid, but i dont look like that. i think you mean gear.
>>
>>35762980
... Failure....
>>
>>35763669
what's your problem man? I just asked what it meant
>>
File: 42075665701f.jpg (580KB, 2373x1734px) Image search: [Google]
42075665701f.jpg
580KB, 2373x1734px
>>35761178
got clegane looks like shit. asoaif clegane is 8 feet tall

how do I into Kostyan mode?
>>
>>35761178

He really aint that fit.

He's just a huge guy who lifts some and eats well.
>>
>>35764084
"lifts some"
>>
>>35764084
>lifts some
did you see when he lifted that tree on his back? you didn't see that..
>>
>>35763654
I'm pretty sure that Hafthor's actually something closer to 440lbs, but he's not obese in the slightest, there's not a single roll visible on him.

>>35764084
The dude regularly posts vids of him deadlifting weights upwards of 700lbs for reps like it's fucking nothing, and is something like 3rd or so strongest man currently competing internationally in strongman.

He's stronger than anyone who's ever browsed here by a large margin, so it's pretty safe to say he does a bit more than just "lifts some".
>>
>>35764882
muscular obesity is a thing and can be equally bad for your long term health
>>
>>35765031
>muscular obesity

What? You mean having excessive amounts of muscle? I've never heard anything saying that having high levels of muscle carries anywhere near the same risks as being incredibly overweight.

Or do you mean having a slight fat layer as well as stupid amounts of muscle under that?
>>
>>35765055
the muscle puts a huge strain on your heart and you're delusional if you think that's not fucking up his long-term health

hopefully he'll make enough money acting to pay for his upcoming medical bills
>>
>>35765055

Sheer bodyweight is an issue, whether its fat or muscle. Gear aside, its one of the main things that fucks up competitive heavyweights in a lot of sports over time. Just doing stuff at that weight wears on the joints and the heart.

Hathor basically has permanent knee pain from the stress of being that heavy on top of his prior knee issues. This sort of problem is almost universal in strongmen and heavier powerlifters and oly lifters - if you wake up and nothing hurts, its probably because the vicodin hasn't worn off yet.
>>
>>35763005
Sandor is the hound. Gregor is the mountain. Sandor is on the monk island and gregor is a headless zombie as at the end of dance of dragons
>>
>>35765073
It would put some strain on his heart, but I can't imagine why it would be abnormally unhealthy. The roids on their own would be an issue, but not the muscle tissue.

>>35765086
Have you considered that engaging in strenuous physical activity might be at fault for the strain on their joints?

Especialyl in strongmen or powerlifters, they're moving insane amounts of weight.

Once again, I can see some strain coming from the weight, but their joints get stronger as they work them, it's a pretty well known facet of engaging in strength training, and it's part of why people who gain muscle incredibly quickly due to roids often are very prone to injury.
>>
>>35765851

Considering the number of them who've only been able to get rid of the joint issues by losing weight even after they've stopped competing? Its possible, but not likely as a sole cause. Especially given how much more prevalent it is in the big guys compared to the weight class competitors.
>>
>>35765851
can't be 400 pounds and expect to live long, fat or muscle. big people already tend to die earlier on (actually big people not less than 6'4) and hes like 150 pounds over his natural weight
>>
>>35765073
>medical bills
but he's from iceland, where everybody has health insurance
>>
>>35761544
For you
>>
>>35765073
>medical bills
s w e e t s u m m e r c h i l d
>>
>>35765919
Question:

In countries with socialized medicine like Iceland how do they deal with people who recklessly endanger their health? Like take a drug addict for example who fucks up his kidneys, will they just be like "k here have this dialysis" without treating them any different than somebody with a genetic kidney defect?
>>
>>35761178
2x5 rapes
3x10 torture
1x10 sword swings
1x1 literal skull crushers lmao
>>
GoT and the books are pretty /fit/ desu
>>
Its gonna have to be more than just a routine, brah, it's gonna have to be a lifestyle.

First, I suggest you find yourself a stout keep in the Westerlands. To establish a foundation, consider murdering your father and sister, and pin your brother's head into a glowing brazier for about 30 seconds.
Then spend your days practicing with extremely heavy weapons and armour until you are fairly comfortable with striding atop a destria and lancing ser hugh in the throat. by now you are probably pretty shredded.

OP by this point all you need to do is rape, pillage, burn, loot and torture as much as you possibly can without being hunted down by lord beric.

when prince oberyn challenges you to a duel you've pretty much made it, but you'll burn out fast (literally) like zyzz.
>>
>>35766041
I live in Canada.
Yes, pretty much. The only difference comes in for organ transplants and such as far as I know.
E Q U A L I T Y
>>
File: spastic.gif (594KB, 270x344px) Image search: [Google]
spastic.gif
594KB, 270x344px
>>35766089

written by a fat talentless hack, literal garbage
>>
>>35766253
i like em. they entertain me, what more is to be said of literature than this?
>>
>>35766253

Your contrary opinions make you a super special dude
>>
>>35765865
Sure, but they have stopped competing at that point. I'm sure the extra weight doesn't help, but I imagine the main source of stress is from the huge weights they move.

>>35765873
I did know that about incredibly tall people actually, but I'm still not sure the logic behind that, wouldn't their cardiovascular system be larger, and able to handle more with less stress?

Him being so huge is nearly completely roids though, if anything's going to fuck his heart up, it would be those.
>>
>>35764882
>he's stronger than anyone who's ever browsed here by a large margin

Understatement of the century
>>
>>35761178
>tfw you are only 6'2
forever mountainlet
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.