[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the face of "QuestGaming" Protein Bars. PROTEIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: CNCiJFIUYAAaTNd.jpg (146KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CNCiJFIUYAAaTNd.jpg
146KB, 1024x1024px
This is the face of "QuestGaming" Protein Bars. PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT SPONSOR LOOKS LIKE THIS. LOL IM DONE
>>
>>35699843
>people actually think that protein bars are a healthy snack

top kek, those are the same guys who consume creatine

fucking baldies
>>
They found a target audience of fat fuckers who think they're 'muscular' and that 'I eat protein' will make them muscular.

Genius marketing to people who wouldn't buy their shit normally honestly.
>>
They make chips.

People who are retarded enough to be swayed by 'esports' sponsorships will buy fucking anything.

It's 'muscle building' chips for the nerds who sit at a computer all day.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 398x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 398x503px
>competitive pve
>>
>>35700063
>LoL
>PvE
Wut
>>
>>35700092
LoL is a joke of a competitive game.

CS GO FOR LIFE
S

G
O

F
O
R

L
I
F
E
>>
>>35700121
Competitive games are a joke m8.
>>
>>35700346

how is it any more of a joke than competitive sports?
>>
>>35700367
One requires athleticism the other requires furious mouseclicking and destroying your eyes.
>>
>>35700403

>the other requires furious mouseclicking and destroying your eyes.

how come you dont make millions of dollars with eSports then?
>>
File: Glassesdog.jpg (67KB, 362x370px) Image search: [Google]
Glassesdog.jpg
67KB, 362x370px
>Good frame
>Tall enough to survive the flood
>Mouse and keyboard dexterity for when manual labor is done by robots
The future looks good :^)
>>
>>35700421
uhh because they're shit?
>>
>>35700044
Actually enjoy the bbq.

They changed their recipe and completely fubar'd the company. Now they're releasing a new formula with free samples to try to recover. Literally people on theit pages saying they used to eat 2 boxes a week or more. 24 protein bars a week....fucking morons.
>>
>>35700421
Because I don't care to put in the time and I have other interests. Should be obvious right?
I mean if you only envy these guys for the $ that's pretty sad. You can do so many other things.
I don't want to sit in front of a computer cursing at children all day.
>>
>>35700455
>they're shit lol
>they require no actual skill to be good
>I just don't play it because they're shit

You sound like a dumbass
>>
>>35700481
>I want to waste my life playing shit games
>>
>>35700481
>i unironically fuck with video games IN TWENTY SIXTEEN
>>
>>35700481
1/100000000 players who do these actually make good $. They also require hours upon hours daily to be even mediocre at. There are plenty of reasons to not give a shit about e "sports"
>>
>>35699843
The only people who buy quests bars are depressed middle aged obese women, and effeminate yuppie males.
>>
>>35700481
>>35700421

back to circle jerking on /vg/ faggot
this is /fit/
>>
File: 1412533166991.png (117KB, 609x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1412533166991.png
117KB, 609x1236px
>>35699843
>local gym i go to
>riot games is down the street
>few guys come in from time to time in riot gear
>shirts that have their gamer tags on them
>most are so out of shape its sad and refuse to listen to any input on anything

the only 2 that i met that are cool are like the lowest of the low over there. i think one does like twitter and other horse shit work for them and the other guy said he "cleaned up the messes the high paid guys create". They are both pretty chill and not super autistic about shit like all the fucking other weirdos that work at that hell hole. Its the worst because WAY before riot showed up that part of town was like the HUB for lunch trucks. Now its just over run with FAGGOTS from that place and the stupid area they built across the fucking street.
>>
>>35699843

>that neck

is that a fucking alien?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.