[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST FIXED BULKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1452350193893.jpg (57KB, 599x497px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452350193893.jpg
57KB, 599x497px
I just finally found out how to bulk for people(like me) that have weak appetites. It is a challenge for me to eat even 2000 calories in a day. This past 6 months I have been able to eat 3500-5000 because I had a bad headache one day. I took 800mg of ibuprofen. That shit makes you so fucking hungry. Take 400mg ibuprofen in the morning and then 400mg in the afternoom every day during your bulk, and when you stop, just stop taking the ibuprofen and your appetite will be natty again. Also the ibuprofen helps a fuckload with DOMS.

You are all welcome.
>>
Bumping for the GAINZ TRAIN
>>
Enjoy dying from a heart attack
>>
>>35687741
>bulk
>but make sure to take something that reduces muscle inflammation!

You just made Scooby cry.
>>
>>35687741
>implying my legs aren't warm during anger to generate additional headbutting force
>implying you think with your brain when in love
>implying you don't get contempt boners
>>
Rip stomach wall.
>>
>>35687741
>depression, shame, anxiety, and sadness are the only thing that hit leg day

poetry about squats tbqh
>>
>>35687741
say goodbye to your stomach lining
>>
>>35687767
1) ibuprofen affects the liver, not the heart
2) that's not nearly enough to do any damage.
>>
>capable of doubling daily caloric intake
>/fit/ doesnt care
Did you guys fall for the ottermode meme?
>>
>>35688359
>wants to disintegrate his stomach lining

if a skelly can't figure out how to eat calorie dense foods then they might as well give up.

bulking is easy,cutting is easy you just have to deal with the discomfort for 1-2 weeks then your stomach will be able to handle more/less food progressively
>>
>>35688359
Do you know what consuming that many (even low dose) ibuprofens will do to your stomach?? Good luck getting food down after the damage is done.

Eat some fucking peanut butter. On crackers. Or celery. Or by itself. Wow I just doubled your calories for the day.
>>
or just add some butter to your existing foods
One stick=800 calories
>>
Shame looks a lot like Spiderman
>>
>>35687920
That's from Tylenol dipshit.
>>
wasn't there some study done where continued use of NSAID for reducing DOMS also resulted in reduced LBM gains?
>>
>>35687741
or just smoke weed faggot
>>
>>35687741
Holy fuck OP, you're an idiot.

Taking ibuprofin to excess, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach is a one way ticket to gastritis and stomach ulcers.
That hunger that you're feeling is probably actually gastritis desu, which is what happens when the stomach lining becomes inflamed and wears away.

>Source: I'm prone to it myself.
>>
>>35688793
Ibuprofen is an NSAID. NSAIDs are bad for your stomach. Tylenol is bad for your liver.
>>
File: jim-face.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
jim-face.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>>35687741
OP confirmed for retarded
>>
>>35688308
This times 100000
>>
>>35687741
Contempt makes your dick soft?
>>
>>35687741
This bulking bullshit is so fucking stupid. Maybe not as stupid as OP, but close.

Eating as shitload of random calories over your deficit is how you get fat. Just eat a little more than usual while lifting and make those extra calories mostly come from whole protein. You're probably lifting like a half-ass bitch and that's why you're not making gains, and if you're lifting enough to exhaust yourself you will be hungry.

Or you can take a pain killer so you don't get sore after benching lmfao1pl like the retard that goes by the name of OP. And instead of losing your organs to gainz and steroids you'll be losing them to a cheap painkiller and bloody stools. Fuck off OP you fucking dolt.
>>
>>35688981
this, enjoy your ulcera op
>>
>>35687741
or just blaze and not fuck up your stomach lining/liver
>>
>>35689702
Depends on how skinny OP is guys that are legit skinny (knew a 110 lbs 5'11 guy) can easily pack on 40-50 lbs and not look like tubbsers within a very short period of time.

Lifting to exhaustion or to failure isn't indicative of your workout hell as a beginner the way you feel unless it's pain shouldn't really be a variable for your training.
>>
>>35687741
Contempt, but also an erection
>>
>>35687741
>Take 400mg ibuprofen in the morning and then 400mg in the afternoom every day
Or you could build up to eating more, it doesn't take that long. I was struggling with 5 meals now im getting hungry after 6.
>>
>>35687833
None of that is implied at all.
>>
>>35688707
Peanut butter is so tasty.

Literally a belly button size bit of peanut butter in oats makes it all taste like smooth, nuttery freshness.
>>
>>35689702
Not OP, but I ate over 3k Calories for a year without lifting and didn't gain weight. Metabolisms are for real.
>>
>>35690055

>∟but I ate over 3k Calories
Sure you did.
>>
>>35690072
>figure out 1k Cal recipe
>make 3 of them
Wow.
>>
File: IMG_20160120_114703.jpg (189KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_114703.jpg
189KB, 577x1024px
They don't want us to eat and get big OP, so what we gon do is eat more #blessup
>>
>>35688707
>Wow I just doubled your calories for the day

Really wanna wow me, then double the speed at which your mom bounces her titties in my dick.
>>
So, I take 400-800mgs (1 or 2 shifts) of ibuprofen 5 (work) days a week. I literally cannot work efficiently without it (about half as much work done in constant pain).

Am I kill?
>>
>>35690768
Congratulation....
Ya played yaself
>>
>>35687741
The secret of gaining apetite is waking up early and going to bed early.

It that simple.
>>
>>35688839
My nigga
>>
>>35688937
Enteric coating esp on aspirin can do what you're talking about. Just don't get those.

Otherwise NSAIDs are bad if you already have ulcers.
>>
>>35687741
ibuprofen prevents gains
>>
>>35687741
No one is stupid enough to take this bait....
>>
i took 400mg this morning cuz i had a bit of a headache and thought i'd try it. i only ate at maintenence yesterday even though i do eant to gain weight

it was like 3 hours ago.. so far i have no real appetite and i have eaten nearly 800 calories this morning.

dunno if it reallt does anything
>>35694353
not so fast...
>>
>>35695371
copy-pasta'd:
Ibuprofen is a NSAID, Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, so side effects you should watch for are stomach problems, including ulcers, and kidney failure. To a lesser extent, you should look out for liver issues (kidney is affected much, much more) and heart problems(low doses of aspirin help protect against heart problems, but most other NSAIDs make heart problems worse or put you at a higher risk.) The only benefits for taking ibuprofen after lifting are pain reduction from DOMS and you'll look a little bigger from water retention.

All that being said, there's no need to take it after lifting and the cons outweigh the pros. If you're taking it for DOMS you are either 1) just starting to lift and should really learn to tough out the DOMS so you can differentiate between being sore and being hurt later in your lifting career, or 2) you are taking on way too much volume for you in your current situation( sleep schedule, diet, supplements, steroids or lack of, etc) and are actually hurting yourself. If you're taking it because you think it's helping you lift more or making bigger it's not, minus water retention, and for that creatine would be a better option anyway.

There are many supplements out their that are better for you and more effective for anything you are taking it for. I recommend stopping anon.

-----------

As for appetite, smoke weed if you can. If you can't eat more soup, more peanut butter and drink more milk. All of those are relatively easy to get down and are pretty calorie dense. Eating is a very mental thing - watch Frank Yang's video on his 8000 calorie bulk to get some mindset ideas. Also, if you usually eat say 2000 cal a day you need to slowly up the amount you eat - not go from 2k a day to 3.5 k.
>>
File: hardgainers.jpg (1MB, 3496x1638px) Image search: [Google]
hardgainers.jpg
1MB, 3496x1638px
I found doing IF made bulking easy. Just skip breakfast and you will be hungry as a motherfucker when it's lunch time. I can eat 2000 calories in one go this way. Then I don't eat again until dinner and I can stomp down another 1500-2000 calories depending on what I eat. It also helps if you are eating tasty food and not bland chicken breast with rice and brocolli or fucking oats and eggs.
>>
Train eating. Plain and fucking simple.

I managed to become a beast eater but it took a lot of training. If you were to categorize my metabolism it would be somewhere between Ecto and meso, more towards ecto.

Here's what you do (and don't be a pussy ass PoS, do it hard or don't lift):

>Make a big fuck off meal: I'm speaking rice n beans (ricin beans) in a really deep pan that can feed a family of 4 generously
>Put some spices and shit in it so its bearable for the first half
>Start eating
>Naturally, you'll be able to eat about 1/3 in your first attempt, eat until you feel sick
>Wait 10-15 minutes for it to go down a bit
>Start eating it again, eat until you feel sick
>Rinse and repeat until you eat all the food. Process usually takes 1-2 hours and is a fucking cunt.

The whole ordeal isn't pleasant but if you're a hard gainer then this will work wonders; any meal thats put in front of you will be eaten with ease. After about 2 weeks of this training you'll find 4000+ calories a day is easy.

The question at the end of the day OP, are you serious or are you a casual?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.