[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3 EGUOZOAQ Thoughts on this video?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c3EGUOZOAQ

Thoughts on this video?
>>
answer me
>>
I SAID ANSWER ME
>>
Fuck off jewbliner
>>
>>35655438
order66 your candy ass
>>
>>35655721
>>35655726
Literally what?
>>
>>35655438
>rioded as fuck looks like a freak complains about peoples opinion on his looks
>>
How come there are no intelligent bodybuilders since frank Zane and arnold? Every time I open a YouTube vid on here of some huge guy monologing he speaks with a loud and almost agitated cadence and generally just gives off a vibe of having a low IQ

I can't take these people seriously
>>
>>35656060

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>>
>>35656060
if you were constantly fit shamed would you he happy?
fat people are always mad because everyone hates them either that or they pretend to be jolly to mask the pain and shame
>>
>>35655438
being a roided manlet isn't really "fit" though, so he wasn't "fit" shamed, he was swole shamed
>>
>>35656060

It could be because these guys use way more performance enhancing drugs then the Chemist or the Governator ever did. Then couple that with how people in the same peer group will start to mirror each other - so if one guy is going caveman from all that test and tren, and that dude has social pull, other dudes will imitate him. Lastly, the internet has created communal groups for people with shared interests, so if a trend really picks up it can spread like wild fire.
>>
>>35656060
because intelligent people tend to follow money and there's no money in bodybuilding
>>
>>35656060
no smart people would destroy his health and bbe blind to the long term consequencec of drug abuse for the sake of looking like someone most people will think looks like a freak
>>
>>35655438
This must be shopped? how is that big guy such a pencil neck?
>>
>>35655438
oh my god why is this guys voice so fucking irritating. he sounds like a fucking ape ranting please die you raging faggot.
>>
I respect his message. I agree with everything he said fat fucks btfo
>>
>>35655571
>>35655697
>Pls respond

Get a life. Cool video, tho.
>>
lobsterprick pls go
>>
>>35656060
This desu senpai

Despite how obsessively I lift I want nothing to do with gym culture because it's 99% borderline retards.
>>
File: natty delts vs roid delts.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
natty delts vs roid delts.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
>>35655438
people arent fit shaming him theyre roid shaming him cuz this dudes obviously on gallons of it.
if you ask me roid shaming should have daily threads on here.
>>
File: red bikini.jpg (124KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
red bikini.jpg
124KB, 640x830px
>>35656060
>>35656060
>>35656060
>>35656060
because stupid people do steroids
Its that simple.
Only idiots would be so vain and insecure to spend thousands of dollars on illegal drugs to feel appreciated and validated.
>>
poor babi, cry 2 dads dick.
>>
>>35655438
>fit shaming
this guy probably runs a 12 min mile and is on gear. guys probably got heart problems from the juice
>>
>>35659301
Roids yet his chest is smaller then a natty

TOP KEK
>>
>>35659319
Im a doctor and I take steroids (testosterone). Am I stupid, anon?

>thousands of dollars

kek
>>
>>35659319
> spending thousands on steroids
top kek, good one m8. 10ml of test-e is like $30 and can last you 12+ weeks, enough to gain 20-30lbs of keepable weight.

Time is money, and steroids save time. You can make a year's worth of gains in a month, with minimal impact to your health if used properly.
>>
>>35659301
I got nothing against people who take steroids. It's their bodies, their lives, and their goals. But people who take steroids and lie about it are horrible people. It's the male equivalent of going on anorexia websites and telling the women they look fat
>>
>>35660059
agree.

i actually go out of my way to tell EVERYONE i use steroids. any time someone compliments my body i say "yeah but actually i look pretty shit considering im using 350mg trenbolone acetate and 600mg testosterone" or "yeah thanks, im actually on testosterone and trenbolone and eat pizza and icecream and beer for every meal, by the way i went to the gym a few months ago and i might go again sometime next year. hope i was able to inspire you"

seriously i downplay the importance of nutrituion and actually lifting weights and make a HUGE effort to talk about my blast and cruising.

everyone i have regular contact with knows i use steroids, and every person who compliments me will get a hugely autistic lecture on how important steroids are and how my training and dieting are useless
>>
I think it's stupid

Fit shaming/fat shaming, it's all bullshit. stop being crybabies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.