[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you strong enough to do this? Have you made any girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Are you strong enough to do this?

Have you made any girls moist by doing this?
>>
How do you get down
>>
>>35652327
let go
>>
well the half rom kipping pull-up part doesn't seem that difficult, i think you need a bit of practicing to get the bar up though.
>>
>>35652352
STOP WITH THE MANLET JOKES
>>
>>35652316
Built one of these at my gym. So hard to do at first but now I can go up and down the salmon ladder with 25lb vest
>>
they call it the salmon ladder cause it simulates anal sex
>>
fake hollywood aesthetic muscles
>>
>>35652316
It's a physics trick really not all that impressive.
>>
>>35652363
no. what are you going to do?
are you going to stand on a chair to punch me?
>>
>>35654134
lifting is a gravity trick
not that impressive
>>
It seems like more of a coordination/athletics test than a strength test.
>>
I want to be BIG

Not athletic
>>
>>35654519
Nobody cares retard
>>
>do Pullup as explosively as possible
>extend arms
You are just using your momentum, it's almost like doing a box jump for your back
>>
File: 1417484410641.jpg (32KB, 599x436px) Image search: [Google]
1417484410641.jpg
32KB, 599x436px
>>35652316
>kipping
>>
>>35654557
Nobody cares retard
>>
>>35654519
your a failure
>>
File: Watamireading.jpg (252KB, 460x800px) Image search: [Google]
Watamireading.jpg
252KB, 460x800px
>>35652316
>implying that's difficult
>>
>>35652316
These actually aren't that difficult
>>
it's difficult for short guys because they break their legs when they try to get down
>>
Looks like if you fuck up you would put a gargantuan amount of stress on your tendons.
>>
>>35652316
Can do muscle ups relatively easily so my guess is yes. But I've never tried so maybe it's harder than it looks
>>
8 years ago I was doing pull-ups once a week and not really into it as much as Ive been the last 3 years. I went to Odaiba, Japan to a place called "Muscle Park" that had a mini NinjaWarrior course. They had the exact same thing in OP's gif, shit was easy. Cant confirm if the girls got moist though.
>>
>>35652316
we used to do these at school so they aren't that difficult for someone of light weight who's even decently fit
>>
>>35655772
Don't manlets have stronger bones than lanklets?
Actually don't answer that, I already know they do.
>>
How do you get the bar back after dropping down?
>>
>>35658387
Idk about bones b but they sure have thinner skin
>>
>>35659825
kek
>>
How is that even hard? Its just a usual kipping pull-up
>>
>>35652417

How to go down
>>
>>35661479
Jesus christ watch the show, it is the same shit in reverse, jump up, free the bar, catch it on the next lower rung.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.