[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I'm skinny and I want to gain some mass. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Sheepsingle.jpg (64KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
Sheepsingle.jpg
64KB, 640x501px
Hey /fit/ I'm skinny and I want to gain some mass. I'm starting boxing very soon, a few days soon, and I need a little more mass. I weigh 110 pounds, I have a very fast metabolism. Thanks guys, I appreciate everything.
>>
eat food and lift the weights
>>
Read the sticky. And eat extra to compensate for the intense cardio.
>>
>>35626812
Well I do eat a lot. It just doesn't seem to help much at all.
>>
Eat as much carbs as possible
Spaghetti,Pasta,Rice,Sweet potatoes are easy to eat and force feed
Fast food is you're friend brah
>>
>>35626827
Cardio is very important for boxing, right? Which burns a lot of calories thus not making you gain much weight?
>>
>>35626845
Thanks. McDonalds and shit are even options? People told me to stay away. Are Instant Noodles and other things like that good?
>>
>>35626796
I weigh 117 exactly
>>
>>35626796
and also liquid calories are the secret trying drinking one of these a day

Half carton egg whites/little bit of milk,1 banana,2 packets of instant oatmeal,2 scoops of protein powder,peanut butter,blueberries 800+ calories
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (177KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
177KB, 1440x1080px
>>35626796
>a sticky! Well, that outta be helpful! This will reduce the number of stupid fucking threads asking questions that have already been answered a million times!
>Wew, that's a bit long for me. Do I really have to read that whole things?
>Nah, instead I'm going to go let a sheep shit in my mouth, then blow the sheep with shit still in my mouth.
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>35626873
Read the sticky
>>
>>35626892
Calm down faggot.
>>
>>35626890
>>35626845
You guys are awesome. I do appreciate it. Any more advice? I can take anything
>>
>>35626796
Consume this god-tier protein senpai
>>
Ammie boxer with 10 fights here

You don't need to gain mass for boxing. If you wanna gain mass for yourself fine, but there's plenty of skellys, and scary ones ar that, in most gyms.

Listen to your coached and have fun! Nicest places on earth. Good choice.
>>
>>35627842
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>35628231
Thanks bro! My gym is pretty good. 80 bucks a month, I think it's worth it. Any advice? Do I just gain speed and strength?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.