[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know the abs are made in the kitchen. But what's the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: zyzz1.jpg (103KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz1.jpg
103KB, 612x612px
I know the abs are made in the kitchen. But what's the best ab excersises to get abs to show when at a low body fat %? Anyone got a routine they can recommend?
And should abs be trained before or after lifting weights?
>>
Planks and plank variations
Decline sit-ups
Leg lifts

Best time is usually after you've finished your routine

Running also works your core a lot more than you'd expect
>>
Related question. I don't really have a set ab day or even do to many ab isolation exercises. I do the big 3 compounds and other stuff, and do a basic ppl workout with 1 set for an ab isolation.

Should I do more core stuff, or no? I don't really care about having abs, but I'm worried about my core being too weak in the long run and it eventually sabotaging my lifts
>>
planks
ab wheel
>>
>>35614102
>But what's the best ab excersises to get abs to show when at a low body fat %?

they will show

we all have abs or else our bodies would just collapse

making them a little big bitter takes almost 0 effort cause its a relatively small muscle
>>
>>35614458
yeah but they're not showing as much as i want, so i want some good ab isolation excersises
>>
File: The_JUSTer.jpg (100KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
The_JUSTer.jpg
100KB, 680x989px
>>35614395
This is basically what I do, I have yet to cut hard enough to see defined abs so I have the same question
>>
>>35614208
>decline sit ups
These are fucking intense. Especially when you do them weighted.
>>
Pull up bar hanging leg raises work best for me.
>>
some decline crunches, russian twists and hanging leg raises are my favorites
>>
weighted crunches on a ball
3-4x6-8
2x a week
be in a caloric surplus

that's it
>>
>>35614102
The only time you should worry about when to do abs and back extension like excersises, is when you have to do deadlifts and squats. Always do them after on that day so you dont compromise your core and end up in snapville. Else you can do them whenever you feel like if you are doing a arm/shoulder day or something. When it comes to excersise choice for abs, dont worry do whatever you feel like works for you, as long as you dont use your hipflexors to much
>>
just buy ab-zap
>>
>>35614616
I used to do them with a medicine ball, tossing it against the wall/to a partner
'course, then I was a hungry skelly who ran all the time and did abs 3x a week
>>
>>35614809
>as long as you dont use your hipflexors to much
why is this?
>>
File: 1452407803961.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452407803961.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>I know abs are made in the kitchen but I still think exercises will make them anyway
>>
>>35617597
He's asking how to make his abs grow to have more definition at the lower bf%

You absolute sausage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.