[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: zyzz.jpg (61KB, 580x923px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
61KB, 580x923px
Lets hear it /fit/

What do you think is the best way to lose weight
>>
stepping into a vat of acid is pretty effective
>>
>>35608861
step 1: kill yourself
step 2: read the sticky
>>
Well typically the sharper the object the more effective, though depending on why you want to cut it may change the instrumentality you desire. Additionally, your reason for cutting is needed to determine why, how deep in addition to other factors
>>
>>35608861
Speed + Protein powder.

You'll lose weight in matter of days.
>>
swallow a pill full of yellow pesticides everyday for 3 weeks while eating at a deficit
>>
>>35608861
>caloric deficit
>it's a novel concept really
>>
File: dnp.png (2MB, 1388x1029px) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
2MB, 1388x1029px
>>
Meth desu
>>
File: try hard.jpg (211KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
try hard.jpg
211KB, 800x600px
>>35608861
>>
I like PSMF. 250-300g protein from casein, 1lb salmon and 50-75g beef isolate post workout. Apply Leafy greens as needed.

Down to 215 from 260 in 6 weeks. No change in strength.
>>
I start taking my protein power dry, rather than with milk or water. Just spooning it into my mouth and chewing.
>>
>>35608861
Just be a sick cunt mate!
And by sick I mean get AIDS. Then you will lose weight.
>>
>>35608861
As someone who wrestled for 7 years, here is my balls to the wall method. No, this is not the "healthy" way, but as someone who cut down from 155 to 137 and then competitively wrestled, this the the way to do it.

First, eat as little as possible. (duh)
Second, counter hunger pains with ibuprofen
Third, sleep with no blankets, you can lose a pound a night doing this depending on how cold youa re.
Fourth, when you do eat, prioritize foods with physical bulk, but low calories. (peppers, veggies)
Fifth, don't ever drink your calories. Drink water or diuretics (cranberry juice) to cut your water weight. This 5-7lbs right off the bat will help motivate you.

Obviously you are going to be miserable for a bit, but your appetite will be greatly reduced after 2 weeks.
>>
>>35610519
Combine this with light cardio and you're golden.
>>
>>35611146

replace sleeping without a blanky with cold showers and you're doing yourself a favor
>>
>>35611157
forgot the cold showers, do that too haha
>>
>>35608955
LMAO just like the thread from yesterday xD!!!
>>
>>35611146
You're going to lose shit tons of muscle mass that way.
Keep calories low, protein high. Do cardio. Boom, you're done.
Cranberry juice is full of carbs and the only reason it's a diuretic is because of the niacin in it. Have a propel instead or drink some coffee.
>>
IF makes it easier to eat at a deficit imo.
>>
>>35611146
> counter hunger pains with ibuprofen
Enjoy your stomach ulcer m8
>>
type 1 diabetes
>>
>>35610519
what's pfms? I am trying to lose the last 10 pound of my cut
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 600x657px
>>35611146
>don't ever drink calories
>drink cranberry juice

How about black coffee as a diuretic nigga
>>
>>35608861
cardio + calisthetics.
weighted military burpees with jerk
>>
Consume fewer calories than you are expending
>>
>>35608861
Starvation
>>
>>35611146
>counter hunger pains with ibuprofen
How stupid are you?

Find another way to counter the pain. One that doesn't involve punishing your already stressed out stomach walls even more...
>>
>>35608861
>eat less
>move more
>>
>>35610569
Just snort it lad it'll absorb more efficiently
>>
Count your calories (use an app and weigh your food even) and don't drink anything but water, EVER. I struggled to maintain 1200-1400 even when all I drank was water. You can imagine...
>>
>>35608861
High volume low weight to burn those extra calories.
>>
>>35611146
>Second, counter hunger pains with ibuprofen

I'm pretty sure this would make your stomach hurt even more. How the f did you even come to this conclusion? I'm assuming you never actually tried it.
>>
>>35608861

dont listen to the calorie conspiracy theorist

eat what you want op .. and be body positive

thats how you CUT

cut as in CUT OUT THE NEGATIVITY from your life haha

#fatandhealthy #fatandfit
>>
>>35613137
Protein sparing modified fast.

It's a "fast" in that true meals are not eaten, but protein is eaten in order to maintain a positive nitrogen balance and maintain as much dense tissue as possible. Was originally developed for bariatric patients too large for surgery. It melts weight off.

My TDEE is about 4200 kcal and with leafy greens and 400g protein my intake is about 2200 kcal.
>>
>>35608861
pmsf hands down, all the protein helps dull appetite, I generally do higher carb than recommended salad + a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and greek yogurt. Do whatever helps you eat less and not feel hungry.
>>
>>35610519
>>35615302
I might give this a try for my next cut in a month or two, thanks.
>>
File: 341551346.gif (2MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
341551346.gif
2MB, 500x330px
>>35608861
Healthiest way?
>eat right, pick up a sport, move allot. go to gym to supplement this.
Quickest way?
>do allot of drugs, eat very specifically, and hoist burdensome weights like zyzz. Course your heart might pop like his to.
>>
>>35615302
what about all that calcium from protein won't you get kidney stones
>>
>>35610519
>beef isolate
Why is this a thing?
>>
Caloric Deficit via Ketosis + HIIT Cardio
>>
>>35610519
Those results are unbelievable m8. What're your numbers?

In March I'm gonna try to cut 20 or so pounds, I'd love to be able to do it in 5 weeks or so rather than 20.
>>
>>35616138
>Ketosis + HIIT
You are dumb.
>>
>>35615219
this
>>
>>35611146
>Ibuprofen

Literally asking to murder your stomach senpai
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.