[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at 316 lbs. 6" 3 (nearing 6" 4), depressed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452043679413.jpg (32KB, 714x465px) Image search: [Google]
1452043679413.jpg
32KB, 714x465px
I'm at 316 lbs. 6" 3 (nearing 6" 4), depressed, and developing anxiety. For a long time I have been unhealthy (physical and mentally) and only now have I begun to do something about it. What I know: I have low testosterone, low vitamin D (taking pills for that now). Why I failed previously: I tried to work out, and for a good while, I had a steady regimen that slowly died because I couldn't eat well. I don't know what I can cook, but I am willing to learn (I at least know basic cooking). My usual meals consist of shit on shit, with a side of shit. I'm quite surprised how I actually managed to maintain my weight for weeks at a time before climbing up little by little. I don't want it though, I hate eating like I do. I can feel the sickness in my veins, and I really need to balance myself out before I shoot my brains out (then maybe if that works, I won't need meds). I can JUST any workout, and I have good schedule and routine I can return too. My main goal is to get to 250 lbs., but I would really like to stay under 299. Lbs. Just to start. Muscles aren't really important, but I will gains what I will along the way, muscle building isn't my endgame. Help me make it /fit/, no one else can help me now.
>>
>>35595813
if you're that unmotivated then just fucking take steroids and powerlift you fat piece of shit
>>
>>35595813
READ
>>
>>35595813
You need to drop below 205 to have a normal BMI. You can do that in one year. Read the sticky to find out how.

Step 1: Stop whining. You're not a child anymore. Have some fucking self respect.
>>
>>35595813
kekked heavily at pic
"welcome to my daily life"
then kill yourself, less of you means more fit people
omeagle is commonly known as a weird fucking website and someone probably told those guys that it's a weird site, and they kekked because their first result was some fucking autist hahaha
>>
THE
>>
>>
>>35595857
I am really just asking what I can cook for myself to keep me on track. Not like portion control, rather, good workout food. I know how to properly stuff my face.
>>35595858
I heard you before, clover tends to lie about threads not being made. Trust me, I hated making this post, but it's all I got left.
>>
>>35595871
>not recognizing the meme
>>
>>35595904
Clearly you didn't hear me last time because you're still here running your fat mouth instead of READING THE STICKY.
>>
>>35595904
sigh
you will never learn
sometimes I believe hell exists as being reincarnated as a delusional fat person
>>
>>35595920
The sticky does not tell me how to cook. I read it already. It's literally the first thing anyone sees.
>>
You have to experiment and find healthy shit that you can stuff down your gullet multiple times a week. Nobody knows your taste buds but you. Some people can subsist on brown rice/plain chicken breast/broccoli and not blow their brains out. Most people need some more flavor.

What is your major concern about cooking meals? Not understanding macros or not knowing of any healthy foods that might taste good?
>>
>>35596065
My main concern is really just what to cook at all. I don't care too much for taste, I love bland things and shy away from more 'boastful' foods, though, I guess that what really enables me to eat like shit. I just need something to eat and go to after and before my work outs. The sticky kinda explain the macro situation, I'm googling it some more and I can figure it out (though feel free to add in any info).
>>
Something light like a piece of fruit or some nuts an hour or so before training is an option if you're hitting a wall during your workouts.

Afterwards you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits your macros.

Chicken stir fry made with boneless/skinless chicken breast and frozen veggies is something literally anyone can make. If you're in a rush and fat and lazy there's nothing wrong with a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat with a glass of milk.
>>
File: 1443308289019.png (20KB, 215x219px) Image search: [Google]
1443308289019.png
20KB, 215x219px
>>35595813
No one cares
Read the sticky
Yes its gonna be hard
Also you will quit
>>>/fit/qtddtot
>>
>>35596304
I actually like that idea. I'll do that then. Thanks for the idea, it just might help me keep my feet in the door.
>>
>>35595941
It gives you good ideas. Chicken and quinoa is a classic. Eat some fibrous greens (spinach broccoli). No fast food, no soda, no ice cream, seriously). Eat vegetables. If you want you can get on a multi vitamin but some people say those are bad, I don't buy that but that's your call. Also stop being a little bitch. Getting for is about taking control of your life, not fumbling around asking for help all the time. This is about failure and recovery. Everyone here who actually lifts has fucked up a bunch of times. If you're fat you need to lift and make sure you're doing cardio every day. Drink a gallon of water. Cut down on red meat and honestly if you can cut dairy down too. Also get on a whey supplement. Fuck man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.