[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here actually have experience using any of Based Piano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: roids.jpg (14KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
14KB, 174x200px
Anyone here actually have experience using any of Based Piano Man's products? Ordering a 5% jug and was thinking about throwing on some supps as well.
>>
>>35593645
>Bought a 5% jug

Rich we all love you, but no one except you would buy a 5% jug (maybe you mom because she's super supportive and loves you). Stop trying to shill your supps on a message board & just give us some more cookie time.
>>
CCCCMMMOOOOOONNN
>>
>500mg of caffeine in his pre-workout

Leave humanity behind when you have a heart attack.
>>
>>35593645
people need to understand supplements arent some magic potion, you supplement them in place of what would have been real food. in todays age they are made for convenience. example you could eat a ton of yams and shit or you could drink richs REAL FOOD powder which has all the same calories, fats, carbs and proteins that you would get from actually eating them. so its not a question if they work its a question if you know what the fuck you are doing with your body and if you are taking it properly.
>>
51/50 is the one that almost game him a heart attack right?
>>
>>35593759
No they are supplementary to other real food (hence the name supplements). As in they work along side but are not required.
For example BCAAs are a great supplement to your diet if you are eating at a large deficit and because of that are not getting enough BCAAs through the little food you are eating

They are not substitutes for real food like you implied
>>
jugs are aesthetic doe
>>
>>35593768
Yeah but also gave him a sick pump.

Remember there are 2 ways to gain muscle:
1) Break down the fibers
2) Get a sick pump and let the blood rest in thw muscles
>>
so nobody here has ever tried any of his shit?
>>
>>35593990
Well if we did do you think we would be a bunch of humans posting on a Costa Rican Corn Harvest Board?
>>
>>35593645

KILL IT CMOOON GET HUUUGEEEEEEEE

or die ...
>>
that sweet potato pie real food looks damn good
>>
>>35593645
overpriced superfluous dog shit meant to cater to skinny little fuck boy faggots spending mommy and daddy's money like you

fuck off shill faggot
>>
>>35594651
sounds like someone had a little bit too much 51/50
>>
>>35593748
You wouldn't want 500MG of stim-crazy caffiene complex?

On sale for $33 (thirty-three American dollars) Jesus died at age 33. That's 33 shots from twin glocks that hold 16 a piece which means one of those glocks was holding 17. Do the math, fucko.

Best case fucking scenario.
>>
>>35593915
Everyone at the gym was impressed when I brought my pee jug. Just envious stares.
>>
File: Chea.jpg (78KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
Chea.jpg
78KB, 450x350px
>>35594868
>>35594868
I see you son.
>>
If you're actually looking for a 'stim crazy' pre-workout, get Bostin Loyd's. It has caffeine, DMAA, and ephedra in it. It's going back in stock soon. It'll probably get pulled at some point due to banned ingredients though. It also has enough beta alanine in it to make you want to tear your skin off, so if you don't like beta alanine, get Rich's product.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.