[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I go from this, to having big pecs and defined abs before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1007.jpg (146KB, 1037x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.jpg
146KB, 1037x692px
Can I go from this, to having big pecs and defined abs before summer? Without using juice (I would but I just moved here and I live in the middle of nowhere and don't know anybody yet.

What would be the best way to pile on lean muscle on those 2 specific areas really quickly and effectively?
>>
300 barbell curls
300 sit-ups

per day
>>
>>35587014
Wouldn't doing it every day be overworking it?
Meaning the muscle wouldn't have time to regrow/repair
Hence, no gains?
>>
File: 1426822885483.jpg (90KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1426822885483.jpg
90KB, 480x640px
you have been visited by the mongo of bongos
reply with "i will bong your bongos mongo" within 6 seconds or else you will never make gains again
>>
>>35587014
Yeah this is pretty solid. Also, you could just try to get a hit from someone elses needle. Usually doesn't cost much.
>>
>>35587022
You could do 600 of both if you got some test booster, makes a big difference
>>
>>35587030
i will bong your bongos mongo
>>
>>35587030
>>
>>35587039
Legal test boosters don't work though, they are just vitamin pills, it's all vitamin K, vitamin D and magnesium
>>
>>35587039
All I got in terms of supplements is whey and creatine
>>
>>35586990
You can make great progress in 6 months just read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35587213
I was more interested in hearing how others achieved noticeable gains in those areas, I've read the sticky, still would like to hear what worked for others
>>
>>35587358
Incline and flat bench incline and flat dumbell flys. Skull crushers and dips also cable flys
>>
>>35587030
>>
>>35587030
I will bong your bongos mongo
>>
>>35587358
You asked questions that are covered in the sticky, proving you did not actually read the sticky, faggot. Click the god damn dinosaur running around at the top of the front page of fit and READ.
There is no such thing as spot reduction nigger. That is also covered in the sticky.
>>
>>35589395
Also proven, effective routines are in the sticky as well. I hate New Years.
>>
Nice tribal tat on your neck bruh
>>
>>35586990
Barbell Flyes.

Those are fucking GOAT for pec development.
Be sure to warm up with empty barbells tho.
:^)
>>
>>35586990
Why wouldn't you drink juice? It's a great way to get your veggies in and is fairly cheap when you make it yourself.
>>
>>35587030
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.