[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein powder thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1452367713787.jpg (44KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452367713787.jpg
44KB, 504x375px
Shill me the protein powder that you use. I'm currently using some stuff I bought at Walmart, wondering if I should switch, or if it really makes any difference.
>>
File: picture-006color2.jpg (363KB, 584x828px) Image search: [Google]
picture-006color2.jpg
363KB, 584x828px
>buys protein powder at niggermart
>>
>>35572956

Thank you for your helpful recommendation on which brand I should consider switching to.
>>
>>35572510
Go to labdoor.com pick one that has a high rating and you will be right. There is pretty much no difference
>>
>>35572992
He's right OP
Shitty supermarket brands are shitty
Amino spiking
High sugar
Overpriced
Just buy some ON Whey
>>
File: 1448680906044.jpg (39KB, 573x692px) Image search: [Google]
1448680906044.jpg
39KB, 573x692px
Anyone here in Ausfailia try bulk nutrients protein? Is it any good?
>>
>>35573269
>bulking nutrients
Nigga, just eat more food. It's not hard. If you really want it. Just get some oatmeal and pour some protein on it. That bulking shit is just protein and sugar anyway.
>>
>>35573269
Yeah I buy from bulknutrients. It's good and they have a lot of other stuff to get it all done in one order. Also if you want more than 1kg, you can mix and match flavours because they're all 1kg bags.

No complaints. Flavours are okay. Quality is good. Delivery is fast.
>>
>>35573281
learn to read
>>
>>35573295
What else besides the wpc do you get m8?
>>
>>35573311
I get WPI not WPC, but on top of that I use Creatine Monohydrate and L-Glutamine. In my last order I added some Beta Alanine and L-Taurine for a pre-workout, but your Creatine is definitely the most important. Give them all a good Googling though and see if they're right for you.
>>
>>35573307
I you know the proper term is "nutrient protein in bulk" right?
>>
>>35573335
He's talking about this, you spastic: http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/
>>
>>35573318
Cheers for answering. Thinking of getting the stack with 5kg wpi, creatine and that bcaa stuff. I still no nothing about those other amino acids. Also How much creatine do you down a day and when do you take it?
>>
>>35573341
Hahahahahah fuck ausfailian prices
>>
>>35573389
BCAA is fairly redundant if you're taking protein, since protein is already BCAA's and gets broken down into them once you consume it.

I do about 10g of creatine a day, some say do it before workout, some say after, but the fact is it builds up in your body and isn't immediately "spent" per se, so as long as you're consistent with actually taking it, timing's not so important.
>>
Dymatize Iso 100 (chocolate of course, vanillafags gtfo) with 5 mg of generic creatine. Of course I'm on a cut so protein powder is a necessity- eating your protein is ideal.

INB4 wah I hate the taste of tuna/chicken/oats
>>
>>35573407
Lucky our wages are 3x yours, amerifat
>>
>protein powders
underageb& detected

adults buy and prepare real food for their protein needs
>>
>uses whey

enjoy not absorbing your protein fast enough, even on grams of steroids.

There's a reason casein is more expensive.
>>
>>35573870
http://www.rich-piana.com/en/real-food
>>
Body fortress has been consistently ranked as the best value / money.

But I usually just buy ON at costco.
>>
>>35573883
lol
>>
>>35573845
Rekt/10
>>
File: lel.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>Spending shekels on le super miracle magic powder
>>
>>35573845

http://www.payscale.com/research/AU/Job=Software_Developer/Salary

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Software_Developer/Salary

I would make slightly less right now, and significantly less in ten years compared to if I was in Ausland, and your cost of living is much higher. Stay poor Auscucks.
>>
>>35572510
I used to buy a local brand you wouldn't know (I'm not in USA) and just ordered first time from my protein.

Just buy whatever fills the following criteria:
1) enough BCAAs, especially leucine. All other AAs dont matter so much and can either be made from your body or be found in abundance in other cheap foods like legumes.
2) tastes and mixes good enough
3) is cheap enough. More expensive ≠ better. It's all advertising and maybe the expensive one will be "fortified" with some useless vitamin but that's it.
>>35573937
>unironically implying that there are cheaper lean protein alternatives even counting in low fat dairy and meat
Not my fault you buy overpriced brands just because they have Arnold's tits pasted on the tub
>>
I've been through a bunch but BodyFortress back when I was just starting out was still one of the better tasting ones with pretty good stats on it, and dirt cheap. That's a brand I see at a lot of stores.

A bit too high in carbs for a cut, but good otherwise. Supplement whatever it may be missing.
>>
>>35574022

>not rearing chickens and eating 6 eggs a day
>giving Mr. Schlomowitz your money for cancerous sugar powder
>>
>>35572956
idk if it was the picture or the comment but thank you, i fucking lold hard
>>
canadianprotein.com - cheap, tastes great, and the site has other stuff on it as well. Nice having my fish oil, creatine, and protein all arrive at the same time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.