[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good penis girth? I know all of fit is meming with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image(2).jpg (91KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
image(2).jpg
91KB, 992x744px
What is a good penis girth? I know all of fit is meming with 7x5 being the dicklet cut off and shit. I have 5.5, maybe 6 inches long, 5 inch circumference. Am I choad mode?
>>
>that shitty tramp stamp

ya blew it
>>
nah that should be enough to at least not get kicked out of bed by 99.9999% of women
>>
>>35567345
if you are insecure about penis size - learn to go down on girls and they'll love you. It's not about what you have, it's how you use it.

Be intense but sensitive, passionate but raw, being great in bed will be better than having a huge dick and being completely average
>>
>>35567398
lmao dicklet detected
>>
>>35567700
it's not about the size bro, make a girl cum twice in the same licking session and you'll se what I'm talking about. Once she has gotten 3-4+ orgasms she will not want your dick in her for much longer, no matter how big/small you are
>>
>>35567398
>implying i'm insecure
im jw

dont project your insecuritys on to me you loser

>>35567884
>implying i dont last forever with my dick
>implying i care about pleasing girls
>>
>>35567953
wtf are you on about "IS THIS A GOOD SIZE" if you aren't insecure

you are literally asking if your dick is good enough, fuck off
>>
>>35567986
quote where i said "is this a good size"

i said is it choad mode? my dick seems disproportionate in circumference to length
>>
>>35568101
dude I wasn't interested in being an ass or anything but you called me a loser for being a supportive guy, so you can fuck off

"what is a good penis girth" is your first question, and your second question is regarding if you are X, a category which you place value in belonging to or not

word of advice - being insecure isn't a weakness, realising it puts you miles ahead of a hell of a lot of people as it makes it possible for you to work on it. but once again, fuck you for being a piece of shit, I'm not helping you anymore
>>
>>35568163
>implying i wanted your help
>implying /fit/ is a good place to get help
>getting mad on an anon img board
lol u lost
>>
>>35567360
underrated
>>
>>35567345
~5.5 is average
>>
The toilet paper tube test:
Insert a bit of your flaccid penis into a toilet paper tube and get an erection. If your erection fills the roll you can satisfy any female who hasn't been abnormally stretched out.
>>
>>35567345
The world average is like 5x4
dicklet cutoff should be no more than 5-6x4-5 since that's closer to average
>>
>>35568101
plug it into howlongismyschlong.com and see how the percentages add up.

I think you'll find it's pretty much proportionate.
(remember to take a bone-pressed length measurement).
>>
>>35568303
I'm pretty sure 5.5 is above average - not huge but big.
>>
>>35568189
Dear diary:
Today OP was a faggot again as well as an insecure raging dicklet. ;^)
>>
I've got a 7.5x6.2.
Anyone wanna see it? I can post a link to imgur.
>>
Your dick isn't impressive. That's as much as you need to know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.