[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinny fathave questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Ok, I read the sticky and I have questions.
I am skinny fat and I am wondering if dieting and working out at the same time will do anything at all, OR do I need to instead choose to rotate between loading on calories and working out, and then dieting to see any change.
>>
your weight x15 is your caloric limit, eat and start a progressive strength program. When you can no longer progress eat some more

come back if you're worried you're getting too fat
>>
>>35555821
But I also want to lose just a small amount of weight too
I really do not know much about fitness tb.h fa.m
>>
>>35555782
Dieting and workout out at the same time will result in building muscle whilst loosing fat and overall losing weight.
>>
>>35556327
So that will make me lean and make it so I donr have to worry about bulking and then dieting?
>>
>>35556365
Pretty much, yeah. You won't gain anywhere near as much muscle as if you bulked though (maybe 30% compared to a bulk). You can also recomp (eat maintenance and lift) to achieve muscle gain a and fat loss but not as much gain as a bulk and not as much loss as a cut.

For fastest appearing results, cut and lift.
>>
>>35556419
What is the difference between bulking, recomp and cut and lifting?
>>
>>35556469
Bulking: Max muscle gain, little fat gain
Recomp: build muscle, lose fat
Cut: build small amount of muscle, loss fat

With all of them, you need to lift weights (exercise) to gain the muscle, otherwise it is like this:

Bulk: become American
Recomp: remain the same
Cut: lose fat and muscle
>>
>>35556507
Ok, so recomp is basically where I workout and diet at the same time?
Also, what can I do with a 20 freedom unit dumbell that would help me with this?
>>
>>35556531
Yes.
Look up isolation exercises. You'll soon need something heavier than that.
I'd suggest:
>dumbbel press
>overhead press
>bicep curl
>tricep extension
>pushups
>pull ups
>goblet sqauts
>dumbbel rows
>lunges
>>
>>35556580
Many,many thanks anon
>>
>>35556580
How long should I expect results if I use recomp?
>>
>>35556628
Depends on your starting point, probably 2-3 weeks you'll start to notice a small difference. In 2-3 months, everyone else will notice and in 2-3 years, you can look 10/10. It took me 6 months to leave skinny fat and have visible abs and bigger arms. It took 2 years for me to look really good.
>>
>>35556614
No problem, good luck anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.