[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you a reverse raper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (47KB, 582x591px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 582x591px
are you a reverse raper?
>>
yes, constant
>>
that guy on left is obviously reverse-raping her
>>
>>35554774

I would reverse-rape the shit out of her
>>
>>35554815
re then
>>
She's disgusting and should be sent to the Middle East where she'll be forced to wear a fucking tent.
>>
>>35554774
Americans are insane
>>
File: tumblr_ntni0kALh61ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg (39KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntni0kALh61ueiaxzo1_1280.jpg
39KB, 550x550px
No, because nobody has wanted to have sex with me
>>
File: Beautiful dog.jpg (46KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful dog.jpg
46KB, 480x716px
>>35554774
>>
>>35554997

This. If I was an interesting person I wouldn't be on 4chan on Saturday night.
>>
>>35554774
So, basically, you're not committing a hate-crime because you refuse to be sexually attracted to someone else? Essentially that's using blackmail to extract sex from someone else. Sounds like a felony to me, someone should call the FBI and report it.

'NO' MEANS 'NO'!
>>
Me
>Workout
>Eat well
>Got a good body through years of hard work

Her
>Doesn't workout
>Eats tons of junk food
>Instead of trying to improve her body, spends time telling people why they should change their standards to find her attractive

Fuck off feminists
>>
>>35555289
haha, my sides bro
>>
>>35554863
This is stupid but I lold
>>
>>35555289
Beauty is subjective though, she's a fat fuck but your picture doesn't really make sense
>>
>>35557126
fucking this.
>>
>>35557227
there are also objective beauty standards
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manspreading help
>>
>>35557620
looks like a lot of feminists have never seen a man naked
>>
>>35554774

what? because they cannot get any they have to make shit up? fuck these fat cunts and their never ending whining.
>>
>>35554774

that guy is covering his nose because she stinks
>>
>tfw reverse raped
>tfw no gf
>>
>>35557227
It really isn't. You can quantify things like that with statistics.
>>
>>35559776
To expand on that. If it was truly subjective then you would expect no trends in whats considered beautiful and a more or less random distribution. But we all know that its not, even without doing any statistics.
>>
>>35559776

It's subjective only within certain boundaries.
>>
>>35554774

I seriously don't understand this picture. How is what she is doing not rape? or at least sexual assault.

imagine if that guy stripped down to his underwear. them feminazi would lose her fucking mind. how she can think she isn't assaulting this mans eyeballs?
>>
>>35554774
Only way to stop reverse rape is to rape. You know what to do.
>>
I get reverse-raped by women all the time,
>>
>>35554774
shit b8 by troll account desu
>>
>>35561018
>implying I should go near that thing
>>
>>35554774
Fuck yes
>>
File: 0.jpg (42KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
42KB, 634x422px
liberals will make this into a law in 2026, not even kidding
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.