[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZYZZ PICKUP UP SLUTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot (320).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (320).png
1MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zzfv952LY
He seems pretty anxious around those sluts..
>>
how does he seem anxious at all? you guys cherry pick anything and everything under the sun. the only thing that makes him seem semi nervous is when he puts his hands to his hips, but that's 100x better than what most people do which is make weird motions randomly with their hands.

plus it's loud as fuck and he can probably barely hear them.
>>
>>35554227
rip ears
>>
>picking up girls

he literally just stands there and these girls start dancing around him and shit, no effort made by him whatsoever
>>
>>35554227
the guy dancing on the left is a faggot, this is how you dance properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcFVjE3duA
>>
File: zyzz terrorist.jpg (9KB, 481x370px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz terrorist.jpg
9KB, 481x370px
>>35554227
>rare clip
B A S E D
>>
>>35554348
legit kek'd out loud
>>
You seem to forget that Zyzz was just another nerd that started lifting and roiding in a vane attempt to compensate for his lack of social skills, like most of us did.
Just another shy guy who wanted a qt who pushed his body to his limits and ultimatedly died because of it. He not only died for our gains, but hopefuly, to make us realize that a life surrounded by vain sluts is a life not worth having.
Rip in piece brah.
>>
File: zyzz with no makeup.jpg (37KB, 455x582px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz with no makeup.jpg
37KB, 455x582px
>>35554227
>literally standing still at a festival
>still gets teh sloots
Zyzz really is the GOAT

>>35554348
fukkin lol
>>
>>35554390
>vane

you're right about the rest though, senpai
>>
>>35554390
That's absolutely untrue.

Zyzz had a lot of friends and was scene kid/hipster before he started lifting, he had at least two girlfriends when he was a DYEL fuck.
>>
>>35554390
No he didn't and no he wasn't. Christ you faggots keep making this shit up to make Zyzz more relateable. Yes he browsed 4chan, yes he played a ton of WoW and yes he got decent grades in school.

But to top it all off his parnets were/are rich as fuck and he had shitloads of friends.
>>
>>35554454
so an even bigger faggot than I thought...
>>
>>35554348
"faggot on the left" aka aydin aka dean aka turtle

quite the transformation
>>
File: young zyzz.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
young zyzz.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>>35554390
>Zyzz
>lack of social skills
>Just another shy guy who wanted a qt
He was a popular cunt even when he was completely DYEL
>>
>>35554655
That's only DYEL for /fit/ standards.
>>
>>35554687
but he literally didn't lift at that point. he started doing roids at the same time he started lifting
>>
you guys forget zyzz was heavily into the shitty ass edm scene before it became mainstream like it is today
my point being. zyzz was fucked up on mdma on all of these "sick cunt" videos you see.

trust me next time u trying pick up be on mdma. you'll instantly become zyzz, it's always why he dance so retarded because everything on that shit seems perfect
>>
>>35554227
>He seems pretty anxious
Can't see where you got that from, open body language says otherwise, he seems more fed up than anything.

Consider this:
He had to play a character (Zyzz) for the camera, for his fans and his group of friends, he went to places and people recognised him, he probably got asked to do shit like muzz or pose all the time as he became more popular.
Its probably one of the few times he got off camera, and people were bothering him and the camera guy wanted him to play Zyzz.
>>
File: 1451507063778.jpg (43KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1451507063778.jpg
43KB, 330x319px
>>35554404
>filename
>>
File: 1449391020030.png (404KB, 599x486px) Image search: [Google]
1449391020030.png
404KB, 599x486px
>>35554655
that pic is definitely when he peaked when it comes to attracting as many grills as possible
they love those swimmer style bodies
>>
>>35554562
I wonder if he tattoo'd the left side of his dick and balls too
>>
File: wotm8.jpg (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wotm8.jpg
44KB, 480x270px
People will look back in ten years times at videos of these EDM festivals where people take fuck tonnes of ecstasy and listen to shit music and laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSHh58HEjsg
>>
>>35554768
>it's always why he dance so retarded because everything on that shit seems perfect
Muzzing has been a dance style for years, Zyzz practised that shit at home in front of the mirror, it wasn't freestyle.
>>
>>35554696
He clearly did sports and bodyweight shit, it's not possible getting 13-14 inch arms and a 42 inch lean chest at 6'2" without some kind of training

I was a skinnyfat distance runner when I started lifting age 18 and had fucking 11 inch flabby arms at 135 lbs
>>
>>35555156
Yeh nah kid, the nineties was more than 10 years ago and the scene is still strong
>>
>>35555156
you realize 10 years ago was 2006 right? Not much has changed, the video you're showing is a lot older bruh. Your point also doesn't really matter since EVERYTHING is going to look stupid to people in the future. You should probably go to an EDM festival sometime.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.