[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A woman's face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 397x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 397x595px
What can you tell about a girl, just by looking at her face?
>>
>>35537712
if she finds me disgusting

its always yes
>>
>>35537712
ayyyyy

Nothing. A confident smile could mask a fragile esteem, a horny face could be on a jokey prude.

What I can tell about that girl though: I'd put my dick in her.
>>
>>35537712

How many eyes she has
>>
>>35537759
> he thinks you can see her third eye as a normie
>>
From the face alone? Not much. I just keep a mental note that if they cant ever make eye contact they cant be trusted.
>>
>>35537759
>implying you can see the third eye xD
>>
>>35537712

>thin lips

>REALLY dark stringy/thin hair

>overly round/soft face

these are no goes for me. Although I prefer red/blonde hair and green/blue eyes
>>
>>35537712
If she is a horny sex beast in bed.
>>
>>35537722
5'10?
>>
>>35537712
>the chances of her becoming fat in 5 yrs
>>
>bf%
>grooming standards
>wears makeup or not? Or how much does she wear?
>piercings on ears or nose
>health of her skin
>is her hair nice?
>are her eyebrows done?

Mostly all superficial but those are good indicators of if she takes care of herself or to what extent she's faking (make up) and how she perceives herself
>>
>>35537712
We had this thread a while ago

>tl;dr it's all about that alien

The thing about women is that they know exactly how attractive they are, no matter how much self depracating shit they say, they know exactly how they rate on a scale from 1 to 10.

Now, this grill has a 7/10 face, but she presents herself in such a way (unfashionable, especially wearing that tshirt with an alien on it) that she's trying to come off as maybe humble, or in some way "not like other girls."

And as we all know, "I'm not like other girls," is one of the biggest red flags in women, letting you know that she's a psychopath.

I know that the alien is an indicator of her being a tumblrite lunatic, mostly due to personal experiences being a beta orbiter for a while (an extremely shameful part of my life desu senpai, I try to forget). The modern "I'm not like other" girls are into being "spooky," which means they dress like homeless hipsters and pretend to delve into the occult and post epick skeleton memes on their tumblrs.

Plus those crazy eyes.
>>
>>35538548
These insane hormone-filled tumblrites know that they can never have Chad's dick, so for vaildation they try to make themselves appear to be the sweet, unconventionally attractive dream girls of beta males worldwide in order to amass entire solar systems of beta orbiters for maximum validation.
>>
>>35537712
A lot.

>Make-up
Excessive or none? Skilled or careless? Creative or standard?
>Skin
Healthy or not? Folds or smooth? Tan or pale?
>Facial expression
Theatrical or neutral? Trained smile or natural?
>Hair
Dyed or natural? Any fancy stuff? Open or tucked back?

And a lot more, like teeth, eye brows, bf%, piercings, glasses etc.

I guess nobody claims to get a definite answer from those things, but brains are pretty fucking brilliant at figuring stuff like that out. It's crazy really how people can add these things together and immediately have an image of the most probable personality behind the face. It may not always work (after all it's all based on correlation and decades of observation), but I was rarely disappointed by this skill. Whoever claims that you can read "nothing" from a girl's face is lying. Truth is we can read basically everything we need to know from a girl's face, and everybody does it, if subconsciously.
>>
>tfw ur well-thought out essay about why bitches are bitches will never become an epick screencap
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.