[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SARMs/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: sarms-testosterone-vs-sarm.jpg (254KB, 1024x606px) Image search: [Google]
sarms-testosterone-vs-sarm.jpg
254KB, 1024x606px
/SARMs/ general

Post info, questions, dosages, cycles, etc about SARMs.

I'm about to cycle ostatine. Should I go to a doctor to get prescribed an ai just in case or is there something else I can do?
>>
Where should I buy aromasin?
>>
>>35536901
AI for ostrarine
you obviously haven't done enough research on sarms to start a cycle you fucking retard
>>
The fucking picture says does not convert to estrogen or DHT.
>>
>>35536901
bumpin for info
>>
>>35537323
>>35537356
if you've done research, at all, you'd see its pretty split on whether or not it can convert to estrogen.

I'd rather take the safe road, because I'm not an autistic moron like yourselves
>>
>>35537819
I work at a store that sells ostarine and out of the probably close to 100 people I've talked to afterwards none have used an AI and none have had the need for it, neither have I read anywhere on forums about people having the need for it, only those asking about it like yourself.
>>
>>35537895
Thanks for the input, man.
>>
You forgot to point out sarms provide very little gains and long term side-effects remain unknown
>>
>>35536901
Sarms are suppressive, they're basically just like stanzolol or oxyandrolone, but they bear no chemical resemblance to steroids (like how Ritalin and amphetamine have similar effects without chemical similarity)
>>
not using real roids = autism
>>
>>35537895
Is this juicedupmonkeyman
>>
>>35538900
It's more than natty and safer than steroids. I agree on long term effects being unknown though

>>35538921
this must be b8
>>
Currently on day 6 of 6 weeks on 20mg/ED of ostarine. I'm now sure it has some effect though it's too early to say how much. Definitely improvements in joints, especially in ones with old injuries. Appears to be some increased work capacity too, as I was able to add a few extra sets where I'm usually too tired to do anything more. Had a weird feeling in joints and muscles on day 3 that made it hard to fall asleep, but it went away the following day.
>>
File: 1440565596355.jpg (37KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1440565596355.jpg
37KB, 625x625px
>>35539951
6 weeks and those are your "gains"
>>
>>35540291
Can't you read? It clearly says 6 days.
>>
>>35539951
thanks for contributing, man. I'd be interested to see how you do later. what's your cycle plan?
>>
>>35541431
As I said, simply 6 weeks of 20mg/ED unless I have to decrease the dose for some reason, and no pct unless I end up suppressed as fuck (shouldn't happen though). Everything I've read indicates that running only 6 weeks should let me be back to near normal levels within about 2 weeks after finishing, even with a fairly high dose of 20mg. Will probably report back in some thread here when I'm done.
>>
I did 6 weeks of mk-677, great stuff for increase in appetite and felt like I could stay leaner. Couldn't say for sure though because the effects on body composition are small if they exist at all. The appetite thing is real tho, food tasted amazing and I would be hungry all the time. From what I read there's the issue with increase in insulin tollerance, basically giving yourself a temporary mild diabetes it is probably horrible for your arteries.
I followed that up with lgd4033 I did it for 5 weeks then upped the dosage a little and felt like crashing my test pretty hard this week (sleepiness, hot flashes, no libido) decided it's enough since I can't train as much as I'd like to these days because of work anyway. I felt like it did some recomp even tho my training intensity and frequency was lowered due to work (exactly the reason I started it, trying for maximal muscle retention during these 2 busy months). Feeling a lot better already, gonna do 2 weeks nolva just in case but I doubt its really necessary.
All in all lgd wasn't that great, however I got it pretty cheap. I didn't get everything out of the lgd tho, I would probably have more reliable results if I was able to keep my training constant.
>>
Take it for what its worth but a doctor on youtube said that SARMS inhibit your growth hormone
>>
>>35542066
Oh yeah, and why would that happen and what is it based on? Seriously this is useless bioscience that should be ignored unless you have something to back it up
>>
>>35536901

Do I need a PCT for Ligandrol?

Also if i'm like 6'1 , 15-17% bodyfat, around 190 pounds. Should I bulk using LGD or cut using Ostarine?
>>
>>35542099
People should and do recover on their own from SARMS, unless they go full retard and dose higher and longer than recommended. That is assuming they actually get the real deal and not some prohormone or oral steroid instead (use only reliable sources). Ligandrol is more suppressive than Ostarine, so if you run a cycle that is in the upper range both dose- and duration-wise, you might recover faster with some light PCT, but it shouldn't be required. Also: don't run in the upper range both dose- and duration-wise the first time.
>>
>>35542176

Yeah, this is my first cycle of SARMs so I wasn't sure which to use. But a lot of people have told me just go to LGD.

I was planning to take 5 mg ED for 8 weeks. Would that be an okay plan?
>>
>>35542232
5mg is the standard as far as I'm aware, so that sounds okay. 8 weeks however is in the upper bound of what I've seen recommended, but you could always cut it short if you experience libido loss etc. which indicate significant suppression, or other sides. I would also recommend you read a lot before you start. Read at least parts of the scientific studies, read forums, the /r/PEDs subreddit also has a lot of resources. And for gods sake use a reliable source.
>>
>>35542296

Yeah brotha, I'm planning on buying from ceretropic.

Have read most of the stuff from /r/PEDs

And have glanced at the scientific studies.

What other stuff is available on /r/PEDs? I've only really looked at most of the threads.
>>
>>35542320
Sounds like you're good to go then. Among the most useful threads I've found are the ones with proper logs concerning the substance you're interested in, in your case LGD-4033. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few decent ones with pre- and post-bloods and everything. It's always useful to have something to compare to.
>>
>>35542362

Right. Thank you.

Do you recommend doing bloods before and after or is that also unnecessary?
>>
>>35542395
It's never a bad idea to do blood tests. That way you'll know instead of only guess. Otherwise you'll have to rely on the assumption that your experience is the same as some random dude that posted his bloods on the internet (it's likely it will be but still...). Another plus is that you then get to post your results and contribute to the total sum of knowledge. This is all assuming you can get a test done without much trouble of course.
>>
>>35542458

What strength gains should I expect on an 8 week LGD cycle?

Current lifts :

240 bench
330 squat
385 deadlift
>>
>>35542589
This would probably be better answered by seeing what other people with similar stats got. I've seen reports of good strength gains, and also mass gains but no unusual strength gains. It'll also depend on diet, routine, technical proficiency, how you respond etc. In short: more than natty in strength, mass or both, less than roids.
>>
Any info on RAD 140? I can't find shit
>>
Been on 10mg ligandrol ED for about 6 weeks, is that too much?
>>
>>35543543
You should really already know before you even start. 10mg is about the highest recommended dose before sides outweigh potential gains. 6 weeks should be fine but it might be time to come off just to be sure, 8 weeks would be the limit. Expect suppression to some degree or another, especially if running 8 weeks.
>>
Will taking LGD for 8 weeks cause permanent suppression...?

What's the recommended length of a cycle?
>>
>>35543658
SARMS shouldn't cause permanent suppression. It might take a lot of time to recover to full levels without pct if you dose too hard though. I suggest you read some on your own instead of asking basic questions like that.
>>
File: 1452278106168s.jpg (3KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1452278106168s.jpg
3KB, 125x103px
Ok so in November went to a local supplement store called total nutrition and they pushed 2 sarms on me. They said they were safe, didn't mention suppresion, and I wouldn't need a pct. The brand was rise nutraceuticals.

Anyways I took 10mg of lgd and 10mg of yk11 ed for 4 weeks. Now I feel totally down and fatigued since getting off of them about 2 weeks ago. I'm legit scared I suppressed myself permanantly. Fuck sarms.

Also yk11 has no research on humans or animals. Only a muscle cell on a petri dish.

Also who knows of the long term of this shit. Cancer????

I got bloodwork on the way. Fml
>>
>>35543697

How long is "a lot of time"? Even with standard doses, why would SARMs caused elongated suppression?
>>
>>35543723
>being this stupid
>taking something you don't know anything about that hasn't even been tested clinically on humans
That's some pretty heavy dosing with both at once. It might not even have been sarms, might have been prohormone or orals labeled as sarms. At least you didn't take cardarine (not really a SARM but often bundled together)... You should recover though. Light pct might speed things up. Talk to a doctor.

>>35543743
Read. How. They. Work.
Read. Peoples. Usage. Stories.
>>
>>35543795
Shut up dude. If you don't want to answer the question, bugger off.
>>
>>35543723
you fool, those could have been shit quality orals or prohormones. might want to hop on pct pham
>>
>>35543809
He doesnt have to answer anything you nigger. He's helped enough already. Do some research if youre that interested. Google and youtube are your friends
>>
>>35536901
>targets the prostrate causing unwanted enlargement
>targets the prostrate
>prostrate

Did Dr. Steve Brule create this?
>>
File: dreambody2000.jpg (211KB, 640x792px) Image search: [Google]
dreambody2000.jpg
211KB, 640x792px
>>35538991
that's copy pasta straight from reddit
>>
First time user: LGD or Ostarine? Just looking for gains
>>
>>35544862
test e 500mg
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.