[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a mire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1440709492020.jpg (39KB, 697x943px) Image search: [Google]
1440709492020.jpg
39KB, 697x943px
So I was working out doing incline db curls. A qt3.14 comes to the left and starts doing curls next to me while I'm curling. After I'm done I go do some preacher curls (the preacher curl is right behind her). She takes the bench I was using and starts doing incline db curls. All this in front of a big ass mirror as I'm trying not to make eye contact. Coincidence or mire?
>>
>>35505449
really?
>>
>>35505461
yes. I know, I'm autistic.
>>
>>35505449
/fit/ in a nutshell
>>
>>35505449
why would you not make eye contact?
>>
>>35505548
I just feel awkward.
>>
>>35505548
Also, I was completely alone, she could have done db curls somewhere else.
>>
>>35505449
I think she might be plotting to take your life
>>
>>35505644
As long as we have sex first
>>
>>35505548
This. I'm not even that attractive and I always make eye contact. Why not?
>>
>>35505772
I'm scared she won't reciprocate and will make an ugly face or something...
>>
>>35505802
You shouldn't be afraid if your attractive. If you're ugly, I'm afraid I have some bad news...
>>
I got a one
>At work
>Joking with platonic co worker like always
>She always talks about her bf
>She lives with him
>He looks like a dirty homeless mexican
>Whatever floats her boat
>Male worker busting my balls about my gainz
>Start pec popping at him
>Takes them a while to notice
>He starts laughing and walks away
>She giggles "youre duuummmb!!"
>Softly punches my chest twice

Is this a mire?
>>
>>35505449
I'm a grubby hobo and i asked a woman twice my age if she was single in the produce section of a grocery store today

Anybody need some confidence?
>>
>>35506200
I think so anon, but if she has a bf you're just gonna get yourself into trouble
>>
>>35505449
Most likely coincidence. Or she just wanted the bench.

>>35506200
No.

Mire threads are probably the most cringeworthy shit on /fit/.
>guys, a girl looked at me and stood near me! did she want me? pls respond
>>
>getting ready for bed
>forgot my clean shirt, have to come back to the bedroom shirtless
>girlfriend is doing homework, stops as soon as I come in the room and just starts oggling me
>beckons me over and starts kissing my chest, and then moves down to a blowjob
>we both end up naked and fucking our brains out

Yeah, I think that was a mire
>>
>>35506229
what she say
>>
>>35506200
Yes. Playfully punching/tickling is always flirting. I am grill so take my word for it. If we do not think you are cute we will not engage in physical contact.
>>
a qt working at mcdonald's slighly graced my palm with her fingers while returning change, is this a mire?

a qt at the drive-thru told me to "have a good night" in a slighly suggestive manner, is this a mire?

a girl at a party asked if she could make me a drink, is this a mire?

a girl responded to my text, is this a mire?

a strange but hot girl walking past me on the street grabbed my ballsack like a bundle of grapes and whispered in my ear, "I want your body"

and I said, "where?"

she said, "inside of me"

I said, "I won't fit"

"just your hard penis"

"when?"

"ASAP"

I told her I was late for a dentist appointment. is this a mire?
>>
>>35506464
so are you saying the girl in op's story was mirin or not?
>>
>tfw fat fuck, 220lbs, down from a fuck ton more

>at work
>older (30 something, i'm 22) but still qt coworker with big ol titties working with me
>mentioned my muscles like 4 times today
>bum a smoke from her, she kinda shit talks me while we're out alone together
>for example, mention that we have the same lighter(that has orange/blue design on it), she calls me gay
>shrug and say that I don't care what my lighter looks like, because 99% of the time I use it is when I'm smoking weed at my house

>later
>she sees me snapchatting
>takes my phone and adds me

>later
>talking to another girl, telling her about a shitty customer
>olderqt is in the area, just out of earshot, says "what?", tell her not to worry about it cause I don't feel like repeating the story
>she playfully smacks my stomach with the back of her hand

b r e h s

this is completely new territory for me, I've been a fat fuck and a kv my whole life

wot do
>>
>>35506561
smash that cougar pussy
>>
>girl i havent talked to in 3 weeks texts me first
is this a mire lads im autism pls halelp

srs
>>
>>35506685
what she txt
>>
A grill laughed heartily at a retarded thing I said. It was like watching my past self that laughed at almost any stupid shit that came out of a female mouth
Does she want my d ?
>>
>>35506713
she just started up a convo and we flirted around a little bit.
>>
>>35507158
she either wants attention or wants the d. i'd say give her attention with your d
>>
>>35506378
She said she was married
>>
>>35507694
sounds awkward af
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.