[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why are you not using quarterpounders on your bulking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: hero_pdt_quarter_pounder.png (84KB, 700x363px) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_quarter_pounder.png
84KB, 700x363px
Tell me why are you not using quarterpounders on your bulking. They're cheap, heaps of calories and some protein too.

ITT good bulking food
>>
I'm allergic to bread.
>>
>>35495070

>cheap

lol
>>
>>35495080
Can't you afford at least two of them?
>>
>>35495070
cos they make my poos really dry and hard and flaky
>>
>>35495070
I'm allergic to shit-quality food.
I also am a decent cook and can make a better burger than that shit, and for less money, and I don't have to put up going to a shitty place like McDonalds in the first place.
>>
>>35495070
No McDs here. And even if there was, why would I want to put this pile of garbage inside my body. Search how the patty is made, it's essentially dog food suitable for human consumption.
>>
>>35495070
I use 2-3 triple Whoppers with lots of salt and fries stuffed in them. Wash it down with some orange Hi C. McDonalds makes me sick.
>>
>>35495099
>not eating for that doggy-mode

Not gonna make it
>>
>>35495070
>shit-tier fatty-as-fuck 'beef' (using the word loosely)
>shitty imitation cheese (aka 'american cheese')
>HFCS-laden condiments
>shit-tier, bleached white flour bun
It's like you don't really want to 'make it', OP.

Meanwhile:
>high-quality, tasty, juicy, high-protein, fresh ground lean beef, cooked medium rare and seasoned to perfection
>sharp cheddar cheese
>only the finest condiments and garnishes
>only the highest quality artisan bun, freshly baked by a local bakery

LOL enjoy your Ghetto Burger OP. I'll be over here enjoying real food.
>>
>>35495108
A whopper a day and 1 day u may
>>
>>35495108
>orange Hi C
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
>>
>>35495091

nigga you claimed they are cheap for their calories/proteins

i can make a meal that has way more calories/protein and shit for less

thats the point

You can't call them cheap bulking food.
>>
>>35495070
>quarterpounders
That's like a "royale avec du fromage"? Only niggers, refugees, poor as fuck people and american tourists consider that "a lunch". For any sane European that's pure cancer.
How do you feel to know that what you crave for is considered shit tier in the rest of the civilized world?
Also >>35495140
>i can make a meal that has way more calories/protein and shit for less
and, more healthy
>>
>>35495140
Guys like OP can't cook (or are forbidden from the kitchen by their mothers) which is why they think this is 'cheap bulking food'.
>>
Get your ass to /ck/ and stop eating shit tier food.
>>
>>35495159
>sane European
An oxymoron
>>
>>35495070
>Cheap

Not in Sweden, that shit is like 50kr for just the burger
>50kr ~ 5$
>>
>>35495070
>McDonald's Quarterpounder w/ Cheese: $3.79 each
>Walmart 80/20 Ground Beef: $3.31 per pound

Learn how to bulk instead of knowing how to be a stupid fat ass.
The beef is the reason you bulk on burgers and you can get 4 times as much for less money and buy real fucking bread and real fucking cheese and real fucking vegetables to put on it with the extra money.

Fucking lazy ass fucking fat fucks always trying to dole out shithead advice on /fit/... Fuck off OP.
>>
>>35495199
>implying people have a kitchen nearby at workime

Get off your mommy's basement
>>
File: 1450650268936.jpg (51KB, 482x582px) Image search: [Google]
1450650268936.jpg
51KB, 482x582px
they are expensive, they taste like plastic with some additives and they look like they were shat out from a dogs arse
how da fuk do people even like mcdonalds food? i like burgers and pizza but this shit tastes horrible
>>
>>35495241
Are you seriously implying he meant to take it to work with you and cook it there? Have you eer heard of cooking at home and bringing the cooked lunch to work with you?
>>
>>35495241
What?
I'm eating grass fed ground beef and quinoa here at work where I will be for the next 8 hours. I have no idea how I cooked it or got it here though. Like wtf is tupperware? Shit.
>>
>>35495241
>Throwing a fit because you can't have a burger for lunch at work
Time to grow up
>>
>>35495241
You have time to drive to a McDonald's and order the shittiest food on Earth but you just can't spare an hour to buy food at an actual store and then cook it at home to take to work?

Or should I remind you that you do have a kitchen nearby because your uneducated ass works at a McDonald's?

You are a fat piece of shit with a fat piece of shit job and you eat like a fat piece of shit and have the logic of a fat piece of shit.

I can't tell you to "get off" your mommy's basement because your mommy gave up and ditched you years ago and you need to get off your only friend's couch because he's fucking tired of you making his couch smell like McDonald's and you never chipping in for groceries because you don't know what stores are.
>>
File: McDoubles.jpg (28KB, 383x300px) Image search: [Google]
McDoubles.jpg
28KB, 383x300px
> "Tell me why are you not using quarterpounders on your bulking. They're cheap, heaps of calories and some protein too."

Oh OP. Clearly you know nothing of the college bulk. The McDouble is GOD TIER Bulk food.13 Bucks in Canada nets you like 6. and they are 30 grams of protein each. I think they are cheaper in the states too.

Fuck outta here with that weak ass QPwC shit. All about them dubs.
>>
>>35495565

They're back to a dollar here in the states
>>
File: knugen.jpg (38KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
knugen.jpg
38KB, 442x600px
>>35495177
breh..
>>
r8 my high calorie lunch I just made

>fuck loads of oil
>one large onion
>200g turkey
>180g brown rice
>2 eggs
>large coop garlic/corriander naan
>soy sauce

roughly 1100-1200C, and ill as fuck
>>
Won't trans fat kill you?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.