[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going for the first time this year to the gym >be enthusiast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>going for the first time this year to the gym
>be enthusiast as fuck to hit chest
>drink lots of caffeine and ate few bananas in order to get through with an epic workout
>can't wait to get to the gym, this snow seems to be slowing me down, lucky me my gym is close to home
>damn it's cold
>finally get to the gym
>lifting budies outside, looking dumb at me
>gym is closed, what the fuck
>mfw I read a note in the window
>"gym closed *phone number*"
>man what the actual fuck?
>a buddy of mine calling that number, it was the owner, he says gym is most likely to not open again
>mfw we talk 2 hours straight about where should we go and I realize I'm either too poor or too far away to get to those gyms this winter
>mfw I realize I don't have a place to work out anymore
>mfw I knew everyone at that gym, from the owner to the previous people who worked there and the last sad cunt
I knew the owner had leaks in budget and he never really got in profit, but I thought he is slowly on plus every month, right now the winter seems to have hit my country, and the gym didn't had a heating central only 2 air conditioner which are frozen by now
>that was the gym of this neighborhood, everyone here trained there, it was a bro's gym
>mfw I'm never gonna' make it
>>
>>35490604
Home gym bruh
>>
>>35490615
Too poor and too much lack of space for that, I've tried to set one years ago at a friend's home, we still have a few weights from back then, but too less, only about up to 60kg on a barbell and up to 22kg on a dumbell
>>
Talk to the owner and see about buying some equipment from him. Probably get stuff cheap
>Get cheap equipment
>Setup home gym
>??????
>Profit
>>
>>35490643
>don't think he's gonna sell it, probably he will take some of the equipment home for training
>can't afford to spend more than 20$ on gym/month at this point
>I'm still hoping there will be someone with a solution, this gym's been opened for more than 13 or 15 years and there always was someone to buy it and pump some money/new ideas into it when it hit bankruptcy
>>
The other best option turns out to be not so good:
>almost as close to home as this one
>the pay is almost the same
>the equipment even better
>>can't throw weights, can't drop heavy dumbells
>>if you swear twice you are out
>>you must buy water only from that gym in order to drink it there, so this would make the price go sky-high
>>good gym at a basement with the most stupid rules I've ever heard
>>
Fuck man I would be so sad. Where do you live?
>>
>>35490615
>Home gym bruh

My mom closed my home gym yesterday because I didn't earn enough good boy points over the holiday season.
>>
>>35490789
>small country near Black Sea
>>35490820
I'm sorry for you anon
>>
>>35490820
It's funny, parents be all like go do something with your life don't sit at your desk and play WoW all day, they don't like giving money away and yet they do stupid things like punishing you by not letting you working out...
>>
>>35490630
>too poor
fuck that shit, you got a barbell right?

Now you need a power rack and a bench, and you are fucking set, just get some more weights, or hang fucking water-bottles on the bar, 1L of water is 1kg

you can also do body-weight in the meantime, don't give up because the gym is too far away.

>>35490729
>you must buy water only from that gym in order to drink it there
fuck off, who would join that retarded ass gym?
>>
>>35490604
Maybe you can get a bench and rack on the cheap.
>>
>>35490844
Ahh, a Slav.

Well get your tracksuit and vodka, and build the best white trash gym you can
>>
>>35490886
I won't give up, just trying to find out the best solution, that barbell it's not nearly enough, it's not an olympic one, and at max I can load somewhere at 60kg with the weights I have, 60 kg is the weight I was benching for warm-up, it's 10kg less than what I was squatting for warm-up and 20kg less for warming up at deads...
It's not that easy to get a power rack, I have kind of stupid improvised bench at that friend, we benched on that, we can still do, but the weight won't be nearly enough, and if they were enough I would still need a power rack because we use to put the bar on each other back with our hands for squats, but you can't do that after 100kg, at 60kg it's still pretty easy, also it would be risky as hell
>>
>>35490930
I'm not a slav, nor I'm from Bulgaria, but go on.
>>
>>35490950
Literally everything i know about Bulgaria i know from "man with the screaming brain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xbhbv4a2nw

movie is not as bad as the trailer to be fair

OK, my Bulgarian friend (i think Bulgaria is one of the few countries my people never invaded lol), here is a video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dy5eyMDt3c

I'm suer you can find somebody to help you with this, you sound stronger than me.
>>
>>35490950
>Bulgaria
Are you going to help Remove Kebab yet?
>>
>>35491026
>that guy looks like heiseinberg
>thank you anon
>that racking system upside looks unsafe/10 I would risk my life at a bench with let's say 100kg to rack there
>this video is very interesting I think I might give it a shot someday
>actually I live in Romania, very near Bulgaria border though
>>
One thing I forgot to mention in the initial post, on the door of the gym is a big poster of Jay Cutler, as we were walking away from it, that face looked somehow judgemental, like it was judging us for leaving without working out while the snow started to fall.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.